The Tape (I)

The Universe of Secrets

Nine-year-old Sinb and her Dad are at home in their penthouse apartment. Outside the rainfalls, pitter-patter against their fogy glass window. This was a memory.

Sinb’s last memory that was beautiful enough to keep. Maybe only a part of it, at least.

Her dad dances in the kitchen preparing fresh hot chocolate. And every time they have father and daughter time together during winter just like today. Sinb would swing herself onto the high chair, kicking her legs, excitedly. He always insists in making everything at home, “home was where the heart is”, he would always say. On the stove her dad would add whole chocolate bars into the stove and pouring in the full cream milk. He took Sinb’s favourite blue striped mug and pours in the hot chocolate, topping with marshmallows.

Sinb stirs the milk to mix the sweetness together.

“Whip-creams?” Her eyes would lighten up.

“Yesssss pleaseeeee.” She says.

“Here we go!” Her dad added the whip cream.

“More! More! More!” Her eyes widen at the growing mountain of cream.

“Is that enough?” She nodded making her dad laugh.

Sinb raises her cup and blocks the steam with her face, inhaling the sweet chocolate scent and she took a sip. She eyes her dad while sipping again, trying to find what mood her dad was in. Even though his lips smile the widest smile and his rosy cheek rises high while he looks down at his cup of hot chocolate, deep in his eyes something was smothering him. His brown eyes darken till it turned black.

Universe: he’s masking his sadness and anger with a smile. You can’t hide.

He didn’t seem to get any better when her mum showed through the front door. He lost his smile then and there. His mood was worse than normal.

“I’m home!” Her mums says.

“Omma!” Sinb runs to her mum

“Who’s a good girl? Did you miss omma?”

“Yes. Do you want some hot chocolate? Dad made some.” Sinb runs back to the high chair and grabs her mug and brings it back to her mum.

“You can finish mine.”

“Thanks bub.”

“Sinb go brush your teeth and wait for me in you bed. I’ll close the door.” He says completely ignoring Sinb’s mum. Sinb could feel the tension, turning back to look at her mum. Her mum’s eyes doesn’t seem to be where she was standing. She’s drifting somewhere else. Out of breath. The top button of her shirt was undone. Her make up was smudged. It’s nothing probably. Mum went to her bedroom and her dad followed her.

A phone went off, ringing in the kitchen. Sinb hearing no one was picking up the phone she went to pick it up.

“Hello?”

“Well, hello there little girl.” A man says on the other line.

“Who are you?”

“Where’s your mum?”

“At home.”

“Is your dad working?”

“No.”

“Where is he?”

“At home too.”

The line collapsed leaving Sinb between the sounds of beeping. Confused and scared she didn’t tell her parents. She couldn’t.

Peace, she wanted to keep it within her.

Who was that man? She had asked herself countless times. Even from today she still did.

Sinb switched her lights off and jumped into bed, waiting for her parents to come kiss her goodnight and close her door. But they never did come. She kept glancing at the door waiting and waiting for them to remember. Hoping. And so she gave up, closed her eyes and wished herself a goodnight sleep.

The replay of the translucent memory danced within Sinb’s dream, without her consent just to play with her mind and her weak heart. Sinb opened her eyes, after wrapping her mind around the nonsense.

Universe: Naivety. The kid possessed too much of it.

It can’t be right. Mum wouldn’t get involved with another man right? It was probably the wrong number. I’m sure I was making up this part in my head. A romance affair would only happen in movies. Mum was loyal.

And. I miss you.

The clock, which sat above the blackboard on the wall ticked to 8am exact. An influx of students rushed into the classroom, but I couldn’t see Yuju. The homeroom teacher came in, but no Yuju. The vacant seat beside me looks so cold and sad without her presence today.

Maybe I’m exaggerating. But I’m pretty sure I wasn’t.

 

YUJU

The morning after the rainy night, I woke up on fire with a fever. My muscles ached, my throat hurt, my head throbbed at the same pace as my heart beat. I stared around my room, but only lied back down as my world was spinning, almost believing that my room was somewhere not at home. I tried to get up, but I couldn’t balance myself up. I took a step towards the door, but collapsed on the floor knocking over my record player. It crashed to the ground breaking into pieces. My sister and mum appeared in my room, after hearing the sound. I looked up into her eyes and for some reason they didn’t seem real. Hara’s eyes were filling up with worry and I could see tears forming in her eyes. I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to make you worry. “Eomma? Is that you? Eomma?” I think I was yelling. Mum didn’t answer she held that answer in and her worried eyes frowned and her lips turned down. She turned her back to me and walked out of the room.

“Call the doctor.” I heard her say in the corridor

“Eomma? Where are you going? Come back please!” I screamed, but she didn’t seem to hear.

I couldn’t hold myself up any longer and slide down into the cold floor. It felt so good. I stared up at the ceiling to stop myself from spinning for a little bit. After what felt like hours, I heard someone open the door and the light from the outside blinded me. Footsteps came closer and louder in my direction and I felt arms around my body lifting me up onto the bed. Her face was blurry to me and I found it hard making out her face.

“Who are you?” I whisper as my body forced me not to speak.

“Please don’t say anything. Close your eyes and go to sleep.” She said ever so softly to me.

“Sinb?”

“Sinb? No I’m not Sinb. It’s me Hara.” The voice says like it was from a mile away. I felt a cold sensation placed on my forehead. And I relaxed a little.

“Gosh you are burning up.”

“Hara get out of there before you get sick!” Mum yelled with her husky voice.

“No! If you’re not going to take care of her, who then?! Dad’s not here, it’s only you and me mum, if not you? Who?” Hara stood up from my bed now and was in front of mum.

“That’s right, that’s what I thought. Even you yourself can’t answer.”

“Hara listen to me.”

“Listen to you? I listened to you for all my life, and look where I’ve turned up.”

“How dare you.”

“That’s all you can say?” She went back to me, closing the door behind her and the blinding light disappeared.

“Come back here Hara. I’m not finished.” Mum said through the door.

“You were reluctant to call a doctor. It doesn’t hurt to. If you’re not going to do anything then shut up and let me take care of her.” Their arguments were muffled and I couldn’t translate what they were saying. Everything felt so strange, but a cold hand touched my arm and felt reassured that I wasn’t in a dream.

“Where are we?” Her hand shifted against my face.

“Sleep. Yuju sleep.” She says.

“What time is it?” I ask her, she only looked at me, with that awfully sad smile.

“Eight in the morning mate.” And she said no more.

I was falling, within this silence I felt that the world doesn’t want me to live, they are using this opportunity to get rid of me. I looked up at Hara and saw her standing in front of me, holding out two pills in her hand and a glass of water. She opened my mouth and slipped the pills in, lifting up my head so I could sip the water.

“Swallow Yuju.” I tried to speak but the words in my head can’t seem to form within my mouth.

“We need to break this fever. What did you get yourself into?”

“It’s just a cold. I’ll be fine. Please don’t worry about me.” I manage to whisper.

“How can I not?”

“Why?” I ask, with my dry throat.

“Rest, Yuju.”

It’s the middle of spring. How can I possibly get sick in this weather? I couldn’t stop shivering, but my arms were too heavy and I couldn’t pull the blankets closer to my body. Hara seeing me struggle pulled the blanket up for me. Everything was spinning and I force my eyes shut. The room became quite and the static ringing in my ears disappeared. Motionless as the room was, the dreams came rushing in.

I fell into a hot desert, and the sun burned my eyesight. I lifted my arms to cover it. I stood up and dusted the sand off. I walked and I walked. I had no direction, but my feet were moving because it had a reason to. It wanted to bring me somewhere. In the distance I saw a figure standing in the middle of a ring of fire. I ran towards her. The figure of the girl turned around, but I took a step backwards.

She was faceless. But. She seemed so familiar, that dark hair blowing in the wind.

That body that looked like it held me before. But, at the same time it didn’t. It held something else. The faceless figure kept facing my direction and walked closer so she was inches away from the blazing fire flickering against her skin. She peered into my soul like she felt sorry for me. She peered at me like she was in pain. She reaches out her arm in agony. Calling me to help her. I looked up into the sky and a dark stormy cloud casted the sun away and droplets of rain started to fall, hitting my face. The droplets felt more like arrows piercing into my heart, breaking into my skin. I look back down and the ring of fire had died out and the figure started to run towards me and slowly the closer and closer she was, she was faceless no more, this time her face was a clearer. I could see the shape of high nose, her smiling eyes and her pink lips. With open arms I embraced her.

When I opened my eyes. She no longer was in my arms, the desert disappeared and I was back in my bed. Suddenly I felt my face was moist wet. With her eyes closed and holding me was my sister, with tears falling out of the slits of her eyes. I felt so small and weak in her arms. I wanted to hold her back but there wasn’t any strength in my arms. I wanted to ask her why she was crying. I think I was screaming, because she opened her eyes and rocked me back to sleep. I couldn’t so I cried and I couldn’t stop myself.

Hara whispered. “Shhhh. It’s okay.” Her face was so worried.

“I’m sorry Hara! I’m so sorry! Just kill me! Kill me now!”

“Don’t say that.” She smiled at me. I hated the fact that I don’t understand her, I wanted to.

“Why don’t you just throw me away to die? And just leave me like mum?”

“Yuju you are not in the right mind right now.”

“You should be hating me, not caring for me.”

“Do you know how much it hurts me in the chest, when I see you like this? Especially the words you are spitting at me.”

“Hara. Why don’t you beat me up again?”

“That was a mistake. I was high. I wasn’t thinking, Yuju. I was consumed in the world of anger. And I’m sorry. Leave the past Yuju. It should stay there.”

“You were angry because it was my fault. I deserved it.” We were quite again.

“Sometimes you seem like a ghost.” I finally say.

“I know.”

“Are you doing that on purpose?”

“Maybe?”

“Why?”

“So they will give all the attention to you.”

“Who?”

“Our parents. But I made a mistake doing that. Now they are ruining you.”

“So you got yourself suspended from uni for three weeks and on a contract to resign out of the best university in Korea?”

“That I didn’t mean to do. I did that to myself.”

“Why?”

“I don’t know. I guess I got tired of trying anymore. I hate making someone else happy.”

“I understand now.”

“Do whatever the hell you want to do. It doesn’t matter if mum and dad don’t like it. I’ll be here. The drunkard dropout uni student will be here.”

“I had a nightmare.”

“I could tell, you were screaming your damn head off.” I laughed a little and that made my head hurt. She touched my forehead.

“Your fever is gone.”

“Yay! What a joke. I can’t go to school.” I roll to my side.

“In your dream you were looking for someone.”

“I was?”

“Who is Sinb? You kept calling her name.”

“Someone.”

“Should I call her for you?”

“It’s okay.”

“Honestly, tell me who is this Sinb? You went crazy.”

“She’s a friend.”

“Friend? She must be a good friend for you to lash out like that.”

“She is.” I thought about that again. Friend. She’s my friend.

“You know I have to go back to uni tomorrow?”

“It’s been three weeks already?”

“No sh*t.”

“Why are you so nice?”

“What do you mean?”

“You’re not like this.”

“I know. Doesn’t mean I hate you, or that I don’t care about you too. After all you are still my sister and I can’t do anything about it.”

“But you don’t have to care.”

“I’m not making the same mistake, mum and dad did.” I looked into her sad eyes. “They are so consumed in the world of wealth and riches they forgot about us. We only have each other. We have everything people dream about having, but we are missing one thing. Connection. I would rather have nothing but be rich with love.” She pressed her finger to my heart and started to cry.

“Hara?”

“Hmm?”

“Can you promise me one thing?” she nods with her eyes closed.

“Please don’t go around getting drunk and coming home at dawn. Please pick yourself up. Hold on a little longer.” I smile, thinking about the owner of those words.

“Promise.”

“Maybe I haven’t told you. I guess you were too young to know. Remember that girl at the playground?”

“Yeah?”

“I loved her every much.”

“I know you did.” She slides into the blankets with me, staring up at the ceiling.

“Go marry a man or something, at least don’t disappoint our parents too much. What I felt was painful and I don’t want it to happen to you. ”

“Okay.”

 

 

SINB

The seat next to me was empty again I was hoping she would come today, it’s been three days. I think I was kidding myself. It’s Friday. The end of the school week. Of course she would suddenly appear at school. I don’t want to message her just in case I seemed desperate. The curiosity yet worry is starting to grow on me and everything reminded me of her. And my mind would constantly flood with her face. I spend every waking hour thinking about her. School just ended and I stood at the gates wondering where to go next. My friends are going home to their families and I seemed to be the only one to have nothing to do. I .

I can be a little bit dramatic sometimes. I thought as the train starts to move. The train was filled with people, mostly students. It wouldn’t be as bad if Yuju were here, talking to me. Then all these strange faces on this train wouldn’t bother me that much. Since she wasn’t here it did and I was getting frustrated especially the fact that every so often the strangers would make eye contact with me. I get it. I’m emotionally unstable you don’t have to look at me like I killed someone.

The train stops and half the people clear out and I could finally breathe. It was disgusting to breathe the same air as all those people. I wonder what it would be like to breathe in Yuju? Would she taste sweet? Like the way she smells? Like blooming roses? I slap myself, for thinking about such nonsense.

No. No. Definitely no. N.O. I can’t think like that.

She’s a friend. I grab my hair in my fist, to wake myself up.

“Wake up Sinb. Wake the hell up.” I say to myself.

It was 10 minutes until I reach where my mum stayed. Where she would stay during the day and night. Winter and spring. Summer and autumn. I promise myself not to visit her anymore, as it would only make me feel lost and less motivated to stay in this world anymore. And today was the first time since last summer. I couldn’t believe she slipped through. Falling in the waves that would sweep her away never to return. I forgot I was still riding on the train, only woken up by the sudden darkness. We were travelling through the under ground tunnel and I met the light after a few seconds. I stared out the window, looking out at the sunset and over the hill I could see the big oak tree where my mum was. I smile a little. I had missed her so much. We pull into the train stop. I stood up and waited for the door to open up. By then it was only me in the carriage.

I was making this trip alone.

I got off the train.

Everyone has someplace to be.

 

I look at the stone engravings. How the cursive letters spell out my mum’s name. I wondered if the stone engraver had any thoughts while carving out her name. Was he sad? Did he even care after the hundred of times he has done it? Feelings? Anything? I looked at the empty flowerpot next to the memorial, I bent down and put the flowers I’ve just bought just around the corner. It was her favourite. The pink peony flower. I remembered she would always get it during her birthday. So sad that she can’t hold it anymore.

I don’t know how long I’ve been standing here for. I knew it was dark when the streetlights flickered on. I said my last words and turned to leave. But a body blocks my path.

“Visiting?” the deep voice said. I lifted my head to look at his face.

“It’s you. What are you doing here?” I glared deep into his eyes.

“Can I not visit my wife? Can I not see my daughter?” He hissed and I could smell his alcohol.

“No you can’t. Not after what you failed to do.”

“What I failed to do? Sinb I’ve tried everything. How much longer do I have to repeat myself?”

“Did you? So you couldn’t stop that car from going off the cliff.”

“I wasn’t there with your mother Sinb. I was out of her reach.”

“Then you should’ve been with her! It was your fault!”

“You wouldn’t know. Not if I told you something that you don’t know. Blaming me won’t solve anything.”

“What don’t I know?! Huh? What?”

“Something that is stabbing me deep in my heart and me looking at you now only makes it penetrate deeper. I can’t breathe.” He whispers. “When I tell you…you wouldn’t be standing here looking at that.” He points at the memorial.

“Move I don’t want to know. You’re crazy. Drunk. And I can’t trust you.” I push him out of the way and move on forward. Today was crazy enough.

“You’re wasting your time Sinb!” I stopped walking. “All this shouldn’t exist. None of this is real!”

I turn my head around. “What?”

“The tape Sinb.”

“Say what you want old man. How do you even know about the tape anyway?”

“You’ll find out soon enough. 19th birthday? Ring a bell?”

“You…”

“That note she left you as well. You promising her to listen to those tape on your 19th birthday. Her last words she couldn’t even say to you. Before she left.”

“Shut up.” I look away. “Do you think I’ll believe the things you’ve been saying?”

“I don’t expect you to. You’ll realise soon enough.”

“Don’t you dare come back to me dad. Should I even call you that? From today you and me are just strangers. I don’t know you and you don’t know me. Don’t show your face in front of me. Ever. Again.” I don’t wait for him to say anymore. I ran with tears flowing from my eyes.

I had been so lost that I couldn’t sense the position of direction. I had ended up in front of my favourite Records shop. I stare into the window and the memories of Yuju and me came into motion. When was our last goodbye?

Which reminds me.

 

YUJU

When I woke up, I thought I died but I knew that was bullcrap. Maybe a part of me died. I sat up from my bed, holding my heavy head. My mum’s solution to my sickness was to gulp down a sh*t ton of pills until I felt like I was high. Honestly I think she was lowkey trying to kill me. I became suspicious of her and spat out the pills when she went out of the room. The pill wasn’t the only thing I had to deal with. I have to suffer my one and only menu. Soup.

Soup for breakfast.

Soup for lunch.

Soup for dinner.

I finally lost it and refused to take any more painful spoons of the broth. I needed fresh air. I looked at the clock, it glowed 8:47pm. After three agonising days in bed I finally decided I was well. I walked out of my room and went downstairs, finding Hara staring blankly at the T.V screen. I made my announcement.

“Look I’m all good!” She turned her head to me and her eyes widened.

“What are you doing? Get into bed right now!”

“But I’m well.”

“Um, I don’t think so.” She stood up, pushing me back up stairs.

“Noooo, don’t do this. I have a deal. I’ll sit down okay? I’ll sit on the couch. Just let me watch T.V.” I looked at her with pleading eyes.

“Fine. Couch. No move.”

“Hell yeah. I am free from obliteration!” I yelled and ran back downstairs.

“DON’T RUN!” I could only laugh at her.

“Where’s mum?” I ask as she came to sit down next to me.

“Going to some meeting.”

“Oh.”

“And not coming until god knows when.” I tried not to smile and scream. This day could not get any better.

“I see you. Stop trying to hide that smile.” She turns to look at me. We stare at each other for a bit before bursting out into laughter. I haven’t seen her laugh for so long. That made me happy. We were talking for a while until I heard the doorbell ring. Hara and I turn to look at each other.

“Who would be visiting us at this hour?” She says

“Did you order pizza?”

“You wish.”

“I don’t want to eat chicken soup again.”

“That’s your problem. Sort that out with yourself and your flu.”

“You are so savage.” We both stared at the door, waiting for the visitor to go away. But guess not because the bell went off again.

“You open it.”

“No. You open it.” She says still stuck to the couch.

“I’m sick. Can’t move remember?” I faked a cough. She slowly turned her head in my direction.

“Just because you’re sick. Making me get up!” She stood up and stomped her way to the door. She aggressively opened it. “Hello. What do you want?”

Hara yelled back to me. “Yuju did you order something?”

“No?” I avoided the door and continued to watch the T.V

“Sorry we didn’t order any bibimbap you’ve got the wrong address. Okay bye.”

“No. I’ve come to visit Yuju.” I shift my attention to the door after hearing my name.

“State your name.” Hara asked.

“Sinb.”

“Sinb? So you’re Sinb. I’ve heard a lot about you.”

“Okay. Yuju’s friend you can come in.” Sinb ran towards me down the hall with her bare feet. Until she was in front of me. She stood like that staring down into my face and I look away. Hara came and stood next to her.

“You’re rude. You say she’s your friend? If you’re not going to take her I will.”

“You are not taking her, stop with the nonsense.”

“She’s very pretty. I’m being serious I’ll take her.” I turn and glared at her and shifted my eyes to Sinb who had her head down blushing.

“Stop it.” I say

“Guess this must be my lucky day. Sinb look after her. I. Am. Going. Out.” Hara ran to grab her keys and darted out of the house.

We were in total silence. Sinb was still standing where she was, with her head down.

“Sit down, you dimwit.” She shook her head. “Don’t stand there, it makes me feel bad.” She shakes her head again and hides her face in her hands. I stood up and pull her to sit next to me.

“I’m sorry. I didn’t tell you I wasn’t at school.” She lifted her head to look at me.

“You look pale.” Her eyes were full of worry. “Why didn’t you tell me?”

“Then you would turn up like this.”

“You not telling me that you were sick make me worry more.”

“I’ve been held hostage, under the name of the Choi family.” She chuckles.

“It’s my fault. We should’ve skipped school. And expose you to the rain.”

“Sinb. Look at me.” She looks into my eyes. “If you ever blame yourself again. I will never be able to forgive myself.”

“But…”

“That was the best experience I’ve ever had. And I don’t regret it.”

“I know but…”

“I don’t regret you either.” Her eyes stops at mine, she was about to say something but closes it.

She hesitated for a moment. “Are you sleeping okay?”

“Not really.”

“Bad dreams?” she asks

“I always have bad dreams.”

“Even when you’re not sick?”

“Yeah.” She slides closer to me and lies down placing her head on my lap and looks deep into my eyes. Her lips curled up into a smile. It turned into a wide one before she burst out laughing at me.

“What’s so funny?” I laugh at her.

“Nothing.” She says before laughing again. Short after she returned back to being serious and I already missed the sound of her laughter.

“Are you always lost?”

“Always. If not I’m always going out into the strangest places looking for something. Someone.” I had felt so out of place talking to Sinb about something that had felt so real. Those dreams scared me. So much. Right now I don’t know how I could explain to her the things that I’ve been holding inside of me. I looked away from her bright face. Then looked back down and shrugged my shoulders, because I don’t know how I could explain to her.

“I’m sorry I couldn’t help you.”

“It’s okay.” I said.

“We’ll figure it out. Together.”

“Sure.” I smiled at her.

She was about to say something else but changed her mind. “I have bad dreams too.”

“Really?”

“Like yours they seemed so real.”

“Do they wake you up?”

“No. Instead they trap me in it. The only time I could ever wake up was when I let it eat me.” I was happy. She told me something about herself. Because for once it wasn’t about me all the time. Slowly I will get to know her.

“What did you bring with you?” I pointed at her bag.

“Stuff.”

“Show me.”

“No.”

“No?” I was a little disappointed with her answer.

“Cheer up. Who said I wasn’t going to? After all I owe you big time.” She rampaged into her bag and pulled out a few things.

“Firstly this is for you” I opened up my hands and she placed the thing that I never knew existed anymore. It was a Walkman and inside was a tape.

“Compiled with it are a few of my favourite songs. Listen to it. It’s something I wish to say to you.”

“Thank you.”

“Don’t lose it.”

“Can you show me how to use it?”

“Nope. You can discover the pieces to it on your own.”

“Are you serious? At this point I’m surely going to break it.”

“How can I listen to it if you don’t show me?”

“That’s the point. If you really want to listen then you will find a way to make it work.”

“You’re mean.” I say as I fiddle with the odd contraption.

“Fine I’ll take it back then.” She took back the Walkman.

“No! I’m sorry.” She gave it back.

“And no Yuju. I know what you are thinking.” I look down at her. “Singing to it won’t make it work.”

“I was. Not! Going to sing to it.” How the hell did she know? She laughed at me and I could feel myself turning red.

“Are you thinking of becoming a singer?”

“I wish.” She sat up and my thigh was numb from the weight of her head. I rub my thigh to get the blood flowing. She looked straight at me.

“You will.”

“And what makes you think that?”

“I just think that you can.”

“Not in this family.”

“You absolutely have no faith in yourself do you?”

“Nope.”

“How are you going to be an artist if you don’t practice?”

“Sinb. Stop talking about me. I want to hear about you.”

“What do you want to hear?”

“Where did you go after school?”

“Somewhere.”

“Do you see the problem?”

“Somewhere is vague. That’s why I don’t know you. Because you are too vague. Sometimes I want to find you but I can never see deep inside you.”

“It’s because it makes me sad talking about it.”

“And you think leaving all those sadness trapped inside of you is going to make you any better?” She looked down at the carpet. I shuffled closer to her and held her hand.

“I’m sorry. I just feel like you’re invisible. I want you to share the darkest past with me. That’s what friends are for right?” She only let out a small chuckle, staring at our intertwined fingers.

“My mum. I went to see my mum.”

“How is she?”

“I’m not sure anymore.” She says as she placed her head on my shoulder. “I met my dad there. Which was strange. On the day of the funeral he wasn’t there. He wasn’t there with me after. He left me lost in the twilight. And comes back when I don’t need him.”

“Do you hate him?”

“…Yes.” She lost her voice and only whispered the answer to me. And god her voice was sad. So sad.

Sad.

Sad.

Sad.

“And he said the most strangest thing. It made me crazy. All this shouldn’t exist. None of this is real, he said. And it made me think of the most unfathomable thought.”

“That’s intense.”

“I don’t even know where to go with this.”

“Think backwards. From the start did he leave any clues?”

“Clues? The man doesn’t even have time to take care of himself.”

“What exactly happen?”

“I came home one day and she was gone. My dad stood there looking at me with his red teary eyes. At first he couldn’t say anything and cried.”

 

 

A/N 

Hello there peeps! Damn everything is getting there, I hope. Hope this is not too confusing and boring. There is Pt II. Thank you. :)