One Night

Almond eyes

Once they arrived at hotel room, Chaerin took her bandana and jacket off while Dara scans the luxurious room with an awe. The room was very open and minimal, a vintage divider stood between the living room and bedroom. The Dara sees Chaerin rummages through the fridge found in the minimal kitchen and she asks.

 

“Want anything to drink? Coffee? Juice?” Chaerin holding two drinks both of her hands. “Ah just juice thanks!” Then she hands in the preferred drink to Dara. As Dara gulps her drink, her attention was caught by an object on the table.

 

“What’s that weird hat?” As Dara points at it and making Chaerin smirk. “Oh that! I found it at one of the stores nearby, I know it looks weird”

 

“But it looks so cool” as Dara scans the object 360 degrees. “Then you have good taste in fashion miss Dara, maybe we can play a game with it”

 

“Oh what game” As both girls start to sit on the couch.

 

“Both of us write general questions, then put it in the hat, mix it up, then one of us has to take out one and read it out loud then both of us answer the question honestly” as Dara nodded then Chaerin gave her strips of paper and a pen. Both girls wrote their questions and fold the strips into small pieces and throw them in the hat.

 

“You can go first since you’re the guest” As Chaerin suggested to Dara. “Ok! first question, What is your favourite song?”

 

“Well mine is ‘If I were you’, because it has strong emotions and you wrote it” Dara brightly smiling.

 

“Ah thank you! Mine has to be ‘Secret’” Chaerin gave a small bow .

 

“Huh you won’t tell me?” Dara giving a confused look.

 

“No I mean the name of the song is ‘Secret’, It’s my new song I haven’t released it yet” Chaerin continues to explain.

 

“Wah! Really? I bet its good, I can’t wait to hear it” Dara with glee.

 

“Ok my turn, are you single?" Chaerin asks.

 

"Yes I am” Dara then looks at Chaerina and anticipates her answer.

 

“Oh me too” Chaerin replied. Dara hid her happiness to hear the response but wanted to confirm. So she glared at Chaerin and pretended not to believe her.

 

“Huh why? You think I’m lying?” Chaerin successfully taking the bait.

 

“Well yesterday, bom asked this ok, she asked if you and Minzy have some special relationship. And also she has your plane ticket” Dara explains.

 

“Oh haha, well of course she does. She is my manager” Dara was shooked when she heard the words coming out of Chaerin’s mouth. “Weh! Your manager?! She’s so young!”

 

“Yup but reliable. I’ve known her before I debuted so she’s like my little sister in a way haha” Chaerin with a proud smile. Dara nodded with a smile on her face.

 

“Anyways! Let's move on” Dara took a strip and reads it.

 

“ Can I…” Dara stopped and her eyes widened.

 

“Maybe I’ll pick the other one” As she tries to fold the paper and put it back in the hat but was stopped as Chaerin grabbed Dara’s hand holding the paper..

 

“What does it say unnie?” Chaerin said in a serious tone and looking into Dara’s eyes.

 

“C-can I ki-kiss you?” Dara pulling her strength to say those words.

 

“Well can I?” Chaerin asked and leaving Dara dumbfounded and frozen on the spot. “Can I Dara?”

 

Chaerin looked Dara in the eyes as she moves closer to Dara while Dara stood frozen as she waits for Chaerin to close their gap between them. Their luscious lips touched and Dara did not move due to the unexpected turn of events, but eventually she closed her eyes and reciprocate. Chaerin surrounds Dara’s hips with her arms and pulled her closer while Dara wrapped her arms around Chaerin’s neck. Chaerin slowly guides Dara to the bed and pushed her.

 

“Wait is this really happening?” Dara thought as she witness Chaerin removing her top and slowly climbs on top of her.

 

“You were as just beautiful when I first saw you” Chaerin whispered to herself.

 

“I’m sorry? Did you say something” Dara with a confused look.

 

“Nothing” Chaerin slightly shakes her head and continue to kiss her passionately.

 

The night was filled with love and windows gradually covered up with steam as they both made love through the night.

 

Next morning, Dara woke up from the gleam of sunlight and checked her phone filled with miss calls from her mom. When she realized where she was, she looked at her bedside and Chaerin was nowhere in sight. Dara thought about what happened last night and couldn’t help but smile and formed red blush on both of her cheeks. But sad that she didn’t wake up to see Chaerin to catch her flight.

 

At the airport, Chaerin carrying her bags and her eyes with dark circles. Beside her was Minzy checking their seat number. As they sat to their respective seats, Chaerin looked outside the window and thought.

 

“Ugh! I couldn’t sleep because I kept staring at her all night because she’s so damn beautiful and I can’t believe we did it last night. I never thought I would do it with a fan.”  Chaerin started to giggle and smile at the thought of Dara. Minzy noticed Chaerin’s heavy eyes.

 

“Chaerin-unnie! What happened to you? I told you to get some sleep, you have schedule once we land in LA” Minzy giving her schedule timeline.

 

“Sorry! Minzy-ah, I didn't sleep at all last night” as she shakes her head and slaps her cheeks.

 

“Aigoo! Ok unnie just rest in the plane” Minzy face palming to Chaerin.

 

Chaerin reminisced at that one beautiful night with Dara, then Chaerin took the hat  that they used to play and a paper fell out. She opened it and a smile slowly formed on her face. The white paper strips contents asks

 

“Can your almond eyes be any beautiful?”