Explore Under the Stars

Almond eyes

Morning came, Dara woke up with heavy eyes due to the lack of sleep. Fortunately for her, her next lecture isn’t until tomorrow but her excitement became her alarm clock. She read the clock on her bedside and it displayed eight in the morning. She stood up from her bed and head to the dining room to have breakfast, there she was welcomed by her mother. Her mother enjoying her early meal, she tooked notice of Dara with awe.

 

“Oh! You’re awake? You don’t normally wake up this early whenever you don’t have class” Dara then grabbed a plate in the cabinet and utensils in one of the drawers and settled across her mother.

 

“Yeah, I’m gonna have lunch with a friend later but it wouldn’t hurt to eat a bit. Did Durami and Thunder leave already?” Dara replied while grabbing bits of pieces of food.

 

“Ah I see and yes they both should be in their classes right now. So where are you and Bom going to have lunch?”

“No I’m not going with Bom today, I-It’s a different friend” Dara hesitantly looked at her mother with a blush on her cheeks. Her mother then paused and gradually gave her a devilish smile


“Ah so you’re going on a date? Kekeke. Finally! I haven’t seen you with someone since we moved here” her mother lightly pat her adorable daughters head and swiftly fixing her hair.

 

“Yah! I-I well at least go outside the house that’s something” Dara hopped on her spot.

 

“Hahaha alright hon, and can you take the garbage out for me after you eat your breakfast. Thanks!” Once they were done eating breakfast, Dara cleaned her plate and did her chore.

 

She then took a lukewarm shower and covered herself with a  bathrobe. She opened her closet and couldn’t find something that suit her mood. She wanted to wear comfortable since they plan to stroll around the area and she wanted to look fashionable in the presence of a fashion queen. It took her a good hour to finally discover her outfit. She wore skinny jeans and her top is a plain cotton white shirt layered with a red leather jacket. She properly fixed her free flowing brown hair and applied light makeup. She grabbed her shoulder bag with the essentials inside and wore black wedges with a few inches off the ground.

 

“Mom! I’m going! I might come home late, I’ll message you if something comes up!” while turning the knob of the front door and walking under the door frame.

 

Ok have fun on your date! And take care sweetie!” her mom yelling from the family room.

 

“It’s not date!!!” Dara barked right before she closed the door.

 

Dara walked into the mall and stood close to their meeting place. She looked at her watch and realized she came thirty minutes prior to their meetup. To burn off time, she concluded to have a little stroll around the mall but then she heard a husky voice.

 

Oh you’re here early but then again so am I haha” Chaerin popped of nowhere and gave a small bow. Chaerin was wearing black cargo pants, topped with a black shirt overtop with a gray jacket. Also, she wore a bandana with a lion’s design that covered half of . Dara were left in awe as how charismatic Chaerin looked despite the simple attire and without makeup. She shook her head and gave a quick bow. Dara suggested to her a favorable restaurant close by and Chaerin agreed with enthusiasm. Once they arrived at the restaurant and seated, Dara asked Chaerin.

 

“So Chaerin how long have you been staying here?” while they scan the menu.

 

“Oh I’m just staying for four days, like I said before I had a photoshoot. I spent the first few three days working” Dara nodded and gave a signaled to the waiter to take their order. Once they ordered their food, a small sound came from Chaerin's pocket. Chaerin took out her phone and gave Dara an assumption.

 

“Oh are they looking for you already?” as Dara played with her utensils on the table.

 

“It’s Minzy, she just sent me the plane tickets for tomorrow. And it’s an early flight so she told me not to stay out too late” Chaerin with a honest tone and still looking at her phone, while typing on her keypad.

 

“Oh so Minzy’s coming with you to LA?” Dara hesitantly asked.

 

“Neh unnie” as Chaerin is still on her phone.

 

“I see, well then we better start the tour so you can go sleep and catch your early flight” Chaerin nodded and put her phone back in her pocket. Chaerin just shoots a lovingly stare at Dara while Dara is playfully distracting herself with the utensils on the table. The food came and they dig into their food. Dara remained quiet while eating her food and Chaerin eating while gazing at Dara. After they finished their lunch, they head out and out of nowhere Bom and Nana showed up.

 

“Oh Bom unnie! Hi!” Chaerin exclaimed with cheerfulness.

 

 

"Oh hey guys! and Dara-yah! why didn't you tell me that you guys were gonna have a date today?"

 

“Oh w-well” Dara began to stutter and looked at Chaerin with panicked eyes.

 

“I asked her to show me around unnie haha” Chaerin rescuing Dara while wearing a innocent smile.

 

“Ah I see, Oh by the way this is my friend Nana, Nana this is Chaerin and of course you know Dara” they exchange greetings then Nana squinted her eyes and analyzes Chaerin.

 

“Is it just the two of you? Ummm you didn’t tag along Minzy?” Bom hesitantly asking Chaerin.

 

“No she’s busy today unnie. Why’d you ask?” Chaerin retorted with a short answer.

 

“Oh just asking” Bom with a flushed look.

 

“Well anyways, we’re gonna go before we miss our appointment at the Nail salon, you guys have fun with your date!” Bom waved goodbye while giving evil grin. Suddenly, Nana spoke up and went closer to Chaerin’s face.

 

“You look familiar, I don’t know but I feel like I’ve seen you somewhere before” Nana is now glaring down on Chaerin. Chaerin holds her breathe and Dara begins to internally panic, but then the tension disappeared once Nana smiled and said.

 

“Hmmm… Maybe I’m just imagining things, anyways! Nice to meet you! See you soon Dara unnie!” Nana turned around cheerfully while walking away with Bom.

 

“Omaghad! that was close!” Chaerin and Dara releasing a powerful sigh at the same time.

 

After the unexpected collision, they went to different historical sites while Dara explains each  and every one of them. Chaerin listened to her attentively especially when Dara pretends to be a reporter interviewing the locals. Dara was very lively and Chaerin wouldn’t stop smiling and laughing at Dara’s craziness. When Chaerin spotted a park, ask Dara if they could rest from the tour. Chaerin lied down on the green grass then Dara sat beside her.

 

“Ah I’m so tired! But I had so much fun! haha” as Chaerin spread her arms on the open field and then she turned sideways to face Dara.

 

“Dara unnie, yesterday at the mall, you said you figured it out it was me because of my eyes” as Dara looked at Chaerin’s kid-looking eyes.

“Ah well ummm, I’m actually a fan of yours since you debuted, I forgot to tell you yesterday. And I ha-have a posters of you pinned on my wall hehe” Dara shyly reveals.

 

“Hahaha! I see and thank you for supporting me all these time unnie. Well If you want I can give you an autograph, it’s no problem at all” Chaerin delivering a friendly gesture.

 

“I-If it’s no trouble then y-yeah I would love one but I don’t have a marker and your physical album with me though.” while Dara fidgeting both with her index fingers.

 

“Hmm well I do have a copy of my physical album back in my hotel. It’s actually close by this park, I can give you one and sign it” Chaerin pointing at the tall bright prime building.

 

“It's gonna be quick unnie” Chaerin begged and then eventually she agreed and also thought not to miss an opportunity to acquire an autograph from CL. Chaerin stood-up then patted down her clothes to remove unwanted dirt from the ground. Then she extended her hand then Dara gradually grabs hold of Chaerin’s hand to support Dara rises up from the ground. Dara also did the same action as Chaerin, patting herself down and looked up the starry night as they both walked towards Chaerin’s temporary home.