Two.

Wrong Number

August 26th - October 3th 

Yoongi

Yoongi and his Angel talked every day, there was never a day that they didn't message each other, even if they were small conversations because they were both either too busy or too tired to do anything, but sometimes their conversations lasted hours together, talking about the most randomest things. Yoongi never pressed his Angel for any details like his name or things about his life, they both simply went with the flow. 

His Angel loved talking about his brother. Chan was probably brought up in every conversation at some point, from his Angel having to go to pick him up from school to being called in the middle of the day because Chan had gotten into a fight. Yoongi knew that his Angel was a good person, sometimes Yoongi envisioned him too look a lot like Jeonghan, that appearance fit his personality quite well. 

Sometimes Angel wasn't always a goody two shoes, he was sassy and always snarky comments to shoot when he needed too, and it was the first time Yoongi had found someone who was so compatible with his personality, it just made him want to meet him more. Since his Angel didn't say anything, Yoongi decided to leave it as it was. 

Most of the time they'd joke around and talk about their day, which often led to them talking about nothing and everything at all. Rarely, when Yoongi was under pressure about his job or music deadlines, his Angel somehow always sensed it and always knew when things weren't going quite right. Yoongi learnt that he could confide in this warmth that his Angel was providing him and often voiced out his issues and doubts surrounding matters. His Angel was always there to support him and Yoongi can say even if they have never met he could call his Angel one of the closest people present in his daily life. 

 

His Angel also confided something to him once, something that Yoongi had mixed feelings about for a reason he couldn't put his finger on. 

Cheonsa1004: Life is hard sometimes 

D'Suga: It is 

D'Suga: Did something happen?

Cheonsa1004: It's stupid 

D'Suga: If it's got you thinking about ife then it is not stupid. 

Cheonsa1004: It is stupid 

D'Suga: Are you contemplating whether you should drink strawberry milk or banana milk again?

Cheonsa1004: No

D'Suga: Then it's not stupid. 

D'Suga: You never judged me on anything I've said and I want to do the same for you 

Cheonsa1004: Ok

Cheonsa1004: Um there's someone I've known for most of my life and things are a little rocky between us

Cheonsa1004: Let's just call him Leader 

D'Suga: Mhm, so what happened between both of you that's made you so upset?

Cheonsa1004: This is going to sound so bad

Cheonsa1004: I hope you don't think I'm like this with everyone 

D'Suga: There's nothing that you possibly do that would make me think of you differently

D'Suga: You raised Chan all by yourself when your parents passed away, you're amazing and honestly a real Angel, actually sometimes you're a little bit of a brat but nothing could change how I think of you

Cheonsa1004: Thank you

Cheonsa1004: I've had feelings for Leader for a long time, longer then I could remember

Cheonsa1004: But the thing is he's straight so I kind of gave up a little bit and just kept watch from the sidelines you know, there's nothing else you can really do in situations like those. 

Cheonsa1004: And when everything happened with my parents I forgot about my feelings for a while, but then he was there with me for every step of the way and I guess when everything settled down, my feelings for him got stronger.

D'Suga: Take your time 

Cheonsa1004: I knew he liked girls, he's had girlfriends, I just thought maybe he'd give me a chance, I know it's selfish for me to ask and it's unfair for him but everybody just wants to be loved you know.

D'Suga: I know and it wasn't selfish, you deserve to be loved. 

Cheonsa1004: The night after my 19th birthday I decided to go out with my friends to celebrate since I celebrated the day with Chan, and we all got a little bit drunk and I told Leader he could spend the night at mine. Chan was at a friends house. 

Cheonsa1004: I know neither of us meant for it to happen, we were drunk and Leader was straight, we weren't thinking right. 

D'Suga: You don't need to tell me if you don't want to. 

Cheonsa1004: No it's okay, it's just I haven't told anyone about this before.

D'Suga: Take some deep breaths and continue when you're ready 

Cheonsa1004: We had . 

Cheonsa1004: We should've forgotten about it and blamed it on our drunk selves but we didn't. 

Cheonsa1004: We didn't get together either, we still stayed close friends like always and nothing really changed. Just some nights small touches turned into more when no one was around. Leader knows about my feelings but I guess he just doesn't want to acknowledge the. I guess you could call us friends with benefits. 

Cheonsa1004: I've just been thinking about it, we've spent two years in this unhealthy relationship, it's not even a relationship. We're friends who and I just don't know what to do. 

Cheonsa1004: Why am I still letting this go on? I'm so stupid, so pathetic and I can't believe that I've sunk so low just to get a little extra attention from him. It's the closest thing I can get from him instead of love. 

D'Suga: It's not your fault, people do many things for love. Things that they wouldn't do if it was anyone else. Don't blame yourself Angel. 

Cheonsa1004: I know... It's just hard

D'Suga: Do you want it to continue, or do you want it to stop and try get over your feelings?

Cheonsa1004: I don't know, I've asked myself that a million times, I just don't know. 

Cheonsa1004: I want him to love me, but that's not something I can have. 

D'Suga: There are always things that you can never have, but sometimes you just have to let go. I know it's a lot harder then it sounds and I know that you already know this. 

D'Suga: I just want you to know that you're not alone, I'll always be here for you. It must have been so hard dealing with all of this on your own, and I'll respect every decision you take. My image of you hasn't changed one bit I promise. 

Cheonsa1004: Thank you... You don't know how much that means to me. 

 

Yoongi would never forget that conversation, he could feel his Angel's pain through the small screen of his phone and all he wanted to do was wrap his Angel up in his arms and tell him it was going to be okay and he's been so strong throughout everything that's happened. Yoongi wanted to be the shoulder that his Angel could cry on when he was upset. 

Other then things with his Angel, he had officially become a regular at 'Cheonsa' and Jeonghan and him often had short conversations early in the morning. He felt bad for ditching the cafe near his house but he was addicted to the coffee Jeonghan made for him, and went there almost everyday. There was still something about Jeonghan that gave him a sense of warmth and familiarity but he just couldn't put his finger on it. 

They often talked about music and Seungcheol, sometimes they just talked about the weather outside. At one point Yoongi wondered if it was possible that Jeonghan and Angel knew each other, but then his Angel never really said anything when he had mentioned he met Jeonghan so he thought they probably didn't. 

 

October 4th 

Yoongi

It was his Angel's birthday today and Yoongi for some reason felt much more excited then he did for his own birthday. It was early in the morning, and he had to get to work, regardless of the never ending list of things he had to do today, the first thing he did when he woke up was send a birthday message. 

D'Suga: Happy Birthday you little brat. 

D'Suga: How old are you turning today again? 12 or 13? 

D'Suga: Tell me what you want for your birthday, Hyung will treat you to anything you want today. 

Yoongi made his way towards the company, but not before taking his detour to 'Cheonsa' for his morning coffee. It was closed. Everytime he had passed the cafe it was never closed, except for public holidays. Jeonghan was always seen behind the counter during weekdays and on weekends another staff member would usually take over for him. 

Yoongi was grumpy for the rest of the day, the cheap coffee at the company didn't hit the spot that Jeonghan's coffee did. Other then his coffee, his Angel hadn't replied to any of his messages. Although he thought it was odd since his Angel messaged him basically everyday without missing one, he brushed it off as the brat just being a brat and spending time with all of his friends and little brother. 

 

October 5th 

Yoongi

There were still no messages from Angel, and the cafe remained closed today. 

 

October 6th 

Yoongi 

It's been two whole days now and Yoongi was getting a little worried about his Angel. He sent several more messages, but they all only read as delivered, none of them had been seen by his Angel Yet. 

D'Suga: Hey is everything okay?

D'Suga: Did you party too hard?

D'Suga: Did you lose your phone?

The cafe was open today, but Jeonghan wasn't behind the counter, instead there was someone by the name of Mingyu. Yoongi ordered his coffee, but it still wasn't the same. 

 

October 7th 

Yoongi 

D'Suga: The expiration on me treating you is going to end if you don't claim it sooner or later you know. 

D'Suga: Did you get into some kind of trouble? 

D'Suga: Say the word and I'll come to get you. 

D'Suga: Stop making your elders worry and reply Angel. 

Yoongi wished he knew more about his Angel. Yoongi knew his phone number and that he had a little brother called Chan. Yoongi was getting worried that nothing had happened. 

The coffee was still not to his tastes, Mingyu was still tending to the counter, this time Yoongi decided to take the initiative to ask. 

"Where's Jeonghan?"  Mingyu looked up a little shocked, probably because he had never directly heard Yoongi's voice say anything besides his order and a thank you. Mingyu's forehead creased a little bit, like he was thinking about what to say to the shorter man in front of him. 

"Jeonghan-hyung has been a little sick for a while." Was all that Mingyu had said. 

Yoongi knew that Mingyu was lying, he didn't know how he knew but he knew. 

 

October 8th 

Yoongi 

It's been four days and Yoongi was officially frustrated. 

D'Suga: Angel reply. 

D'Suga: I'm literally about to lose my if you don't reply. 

D'Suga: You don't even have to reply, at least look at my messages. 

D'Suga: I'm about to search the internet with your number to find your address. 

D'Suga: I'm going to go to every highschool in Seoul to find Chan. 

D'Suga: ing reply please. 

Yoongi tried to call his Angel several times over the past few days but they all ended up going to his voicemail, and today was no different. 

Yoongi was about to throw the phone at the wall just when he realised that Seungcheol knew Angel. Yoongi searched through his contact list frantically and hit the green call button near Seungcheol's name. 

"Hello" A deep voice answered after a couple of rings. 

"Ah it's me, Yoongi." 

"Oh hey hyung, why are you calling?" Yoongi could hear shuffling in the background, he felt a little guilty for calling up late and Seungcheol might have been getting ready to sleep, but his sense of urgency couldn't wait another day. 

"This is going to sound weird but bear with me here. I've been messaging someone on KChat for a while with the username 'Cheonsa1004' and he told me that you guys were friends. Where is he right now?" Yoongi blurted out everything in a rush that he wasn't sure if Seungcheol had caught on. 

There was silence on the other side of the line, Yoongi couldn't even hear breathing or the shuffling on the other side of the line. 

"You mean Jeonghan..." Yoongi stopped breathing. "Jeonghan should be at his cafe today, he should be closing up around about now. I can give you the address if yo-" 

"No that's fine. Thanks." Yoongi hung up and stared at his bedroom wall. 

Everything made sense now. Everything. He didn't know if he was mad or if he was happy that Jeonghan had been his Angel all along. All the dots connected. Seungcheol was the man his Angel was talking about, they've been together since they were in diapers and the way Seungcheol's hand was curled around Jeonghan's waist that night said everything. 

Yoongi almost wanted to jump off a cliff for not realising sooner, he can't believe how blind he had been. All the answers were right there. 'Cheonsa' was the cafe he started up. Jeonghan owned that cafe. Yoongi wanted to bang his head. 

But why didn't Jeonghan tell me he was Angel?

Why did he pretend that they didn't know each other?

Grabbing his coat, Yoongi rushed out of his apartment and sprinted towards the cafe, praying with his fingers crossed that Jenoghan was still there. Despite everything that was going on Yoongi just wanted to make sure he was okay, he wanted to know what happened and why he hasn't been answering his phone or at the cafe these past couple of days. 

Yoongi burst in through the door of the cafe. 

"Sorry but we're closed for today." A soft voice called out. Jeonghan had his back facing Yoongi. Yoongi took a step forward and the sound of his boots echoed throughout the empty cafe. "I'm very sorry but you'll have to come bac-" Jeonghan turned around. 

They both stood completely still. No one dared say anything. Yoongi knew that Jeonghan knew he's figured everything out. 

Yoongi's eyes widened, Jeonghan's hair had changed, it wasn't brunette and past his shoulders anymore. Instead it was a black short bob. That wasn't the only thing he noticed though, Jeonghan looked a little paler then usual, his eyes were red and swollen. 

"Your hair..." Was the only thing Yoongi managed to get out. Jeonghan's hand instinctively rose up to pull on a strand of his hair. 

"Do you like it?" Jeonghan's voice was a little hoarse, like he had used it too much. 

"Yes." Was the last thing Yoongi said before he took three long strides towards Jeonghan and enveloped Jeonghan into a tight embrace. Yoongi felt Jeonghan stiffen but after a couple of seconds Jeonghan's muscles relaxed. 

Even though Jeonghan was taller then Yoongi, he felt small in Yoongi's arms. The palms of Jeonghan's hands were resting against Yoongi's chest, gripping onto his shirt lightly. 

"Happy Birthday," Yoongi whispered. 

That's when Jeonghan's defenses tumbled down. Yoongi felt wet drops on his shirt as Jeonghan shook in his arms. Yoongi brought one of his hands to Jeonghan's hair and it in a soothing manner. 

"It'll be okay..." Yoongi kept whispering into Jeonghan's ear. 

After Jeonghan had calmed down a little bit and learning that Chan was staying over at a friends place since it was a Friday, Yoongi invited Jeonghan to stay over at his place tonight. Hesitantly, Jeonghan accepted. 

"Seungcheol told me he has a girlfriend..." Jeonghan explained, his voice cracking slightly as he cradled a hot cup of tea in his hands, while sitting on a couch inside Yoongi's living room. 

"When?" Yoongi asked, observing Jeonghan from the couch on the opposite side. 

"The night before my birthday. I know I shouldn't be upset because we weren't together or anything but..." Tears rolled their way down Jeonghan's cheeks. Yoongi got up from his place on the couch and kneeled infront of Jeonghan. Yoongi took Jeonghan's face into his hands and used his thumb to brush the tears off Jeonghan's blushed cheeks. 

"It must be hard," Yoongi whispered, only causing a sob rake its way up Jenoghan's throat. 

That night Jeonghan slept in Yoongi's bed, it was nothing ual only comfort. Jeonghan was huddled up against Yoongi's chest breathing softly as Yoongi's hands drew circles on his back and his hair. 

 

December 24th

Yoongi

Yoongi was waiting in front of the big Christmas tree outside Seoul Shopping Mall. He checked the time and it was nearly 11:00. It would be Christmas soon and the only person he wanted to spend Christmas with was Jeonghan. 

Over the last two months Jeonghan slowly got over his heartbreak with Yoongi right by his side. They had become close, and it wasn't just because Jeonghan was seeking someone to replace Seungcheol's spot in his heart. It was because Yoongi and Jeonghan genuinely connected together. 

During this time Yoongi met Chan, who was the brattiest little kid he's ever met in his life. He was spoilt too much by Jeonghan and Yoongi often told Jeonghan to stop babying Chan so much since he was a teenager but Jeonghan still thought he was a baby. Chan never said no to the pampering Jeonghan always gave him, often sticking his tongue out at Yoongi whenever it happened, probably to make Yoongi jealous. 

Yoongi learnt that Jeonghan had kept his identity from him because he felt like he could be himself, it took a while for Yoongi to understand but then he realised it was because Jeonghan was often concious of his appearance and developed a lot of insecurities due to his one sided love for Seungcheol. Yoongi respected that and it didn't change the way he viewed Jeonghan. 

Jeonghan and Seungcheol had warmed up to each other after a while, which consisted of Seungcheol constantly apologising for his actions and as much as Yoongi wanted to punch him in the face, Jeonghan restrained him. It would still take a while until their friendship could go back to the way it was. Although Yoongi didn't like them being friends, he didn't want Jeonghan to lose someone who's been there for him through tough times. 

A pair of hands clouded his vision making him see black. "Guess who," A voice behind him giggled. The sound brought a smile onto Yoongi's face, making him forget about how cold the weather was. 

"Hmm I don't know, Santa?" Yoongi replied sarcastically. 

"No silly, it's me." The voice laughed, uncovering Yoongi's eyes. Yoongi turned around only to be faced with his angel, who was busy laughing at Yoongi. Yoongi loved the way the edges of Jeonghan's eyes crinkled when he smiled or laughed. 

"Of course I knew it was you, you brat." Yoongi voiced, pinching Jeonghan's cheeks. Jeonghan let out a little whine. 

They went to some of the stalls set around the mall and drank hot chocolate, talking about useless things. Yoongi took a sneak peak at his watch and it was nearly midnight. From the corner of his eyes he could see couples gather around the large LED TV, which was on the mall that was counting down to christmas. There was only five minutes left. 

Yoongi held onto Jeonghan's hand and pulled him through the crowd beside the christmas tree to get a good view of the screen.

"Yoon Jeonghan," He breathed. Jeonghan looked at him with wide eyes. "I know we've only known each other for a few months, but I've never connected with anyone over such a short period of time like i have with you. I know there are better people out there who can give you everything you could ever want... But I want to give you my everything. I want to spend the next couple of months with you and the rest of my life with you." Yoongi took a deep breath, "Yoon Jeonghan, will you spend the rest of your life with me?" 

Yoongi could hear people counting down from ten in the background, his hands clasped tightly around Jeonghan's smaller ones. His heart was beating in his chest as he waited for Jeonghan to answer. 

Three. 

Two. 

"Of course..." Jeonghan whispered only loud enough for Yoongi's ears. 

That was all it took for Yoongi to pull Jeonghan close and press their lips together. Firewords and cheering sounded in the background as their tongues danced together. After what seemed like only a few seconds, they both pulled away from the heated kiss, Yoongi rested his forehead against Jeonghan's, trying to catch his breath. 

"I love you..." Yoongi breathed.