my POV III

The Distance Between Us

My body stiffened. 

 

My breath got caught and eventually stopped.

 

My heart skipped a beat and beated hard, almost tearing my chest apart.

 

You saw me, the one who made my life so miserable saw me.

 

This is it, the end of my life.

 

The last control I have left for myself not to break down just left me.

 

I have to go from my spot, but the only way was to went through your direction, into the lift.

 

That's mean I have to come face to face with you. 

 

Could anything be worse than this? 

 

I could wait for another lift, but that would make him win. That would prove how broken I am. And I bet he would dance in victory.

 

I sighed. And collected all my courage and took a step foreward.

 

This little step made my feet took another step, and another, and another, and another.

 

I could do this.

 

I could entered the lift, went down without breaking down just yet.

 

This would end soon, Sandara. I kept telling myself about this.

 

 

I felt his gaze on me, planted just on me.

 

He stopped the lift from closing and followed me by his gaze.

 

I knew he did. I could feel it.

 

It sent shivers all over my broken body.

 

could you just look away?! This hurt badly already! I really wanted to scream that's words at him. 

 

Or better yet, just let the door closed so I could take the next lift. So we wouldn't be in the same room.

 

I stepped closer to the lift. 

 

Hesitating if I should enter or not.

 

"What are waiting for? It's empty." He said lazily. As waiting for me was the least thing he wanna do. 

 

Then why did you wait for me, dammit!!

 

Fine if that's what you want. To acted like nothing's happened. 

 

I crossed my fingers and prayed so I wouldn't break down just yet. 

 

I entered the lift and he let the door closed. 

 

I stood away from him as far as the small room let me.

 

No one spoke a word while the lift slowly make its way down.

 

Could somebody make this thing go faster? I couldn't hold this pain anymore. Just being near to him brought back the bad memory. I tried to keep on breathing, but it felt like someone took away my lungs.

 

*DING*

 

The door finally opened and I hurriedly made my way out from the lift.

 

Not until a warm hand held my wrist.

 

"D...?" He whispered.

 

I tugged my hand away from his grip but instead letting go, his grip tightened.

 

I tried to walk away so he would release my hand annd let me go, but he followed me instead.

 

Couldn't hold the anger build inside my chest. I turned around.

 

My heart melted at the sight I see in front of me. His face, those eyes I never bored to swim into, those nose I used to pinch just to annoy him. Those lips he used to make me feel better.

 

No! I mentally smacked myself. I couldn't trap in his game anymore.

 

I escaped once and I wouldn't be able to free myself if I drowned again.

 

I looked down, scared if I would cry again if I stare at him too long.

 

I bet he already notice how broken I am. I lost already.

 

"What do you want?" I asked huskily as the tears started to piled in my eyes.

 

He just kept his silence. 

 

I snapped up at him angrily. I let all the anger I felt right into his face.

 

"what more do you want from me Jiyong?! is it not enough to hurt me yet?! Why don't you just let me have my life back. Fine! I gave you your freedom, so let me have mine!" I screamed at the top of my lungs. Not minding the stare I got from the passerby.

 

"If you want to break things off with me, I already made it clear to you right?! So I will go now, out from your life. What's more do you want me to do, huh?!" I wiped my tears frustatedly. Still tugging my other hand in his grip. 

 

Jiyong opened his mouth to say something. But Dara beat him. "If you want me to leave, then I will leave. I DID. But don't ever crossed your mind that I will come back." Dara tugged her hand away from his grip. And this time, he let her go.

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I decided to make the character~ 

 

I will make this into a longer fic than just a one-shot with several chapters. Is that allright?

kekeke hope you won't mind.

If you don't like DaraGon couple~ you can just think the name as OCs instead :D

ENJOY!!