my POV

The Distance Between Us

Another day passed by with me looking all around the place for you.

 

I slumped my tired body on the bed, sighing.

 

I have no idea where'd you go

 

I know your parents forbid our relationship, but does that mean you have to leave me?

 

I know I'm not a girl who deserve you.

 

I'm a plain, poor, boring type of person.

 

Even I'm shocked to know that you choose me to be your girlfriend.

 

I still remember the day you confessed to me. How your face flushed red, holding a rose. Literally shoving it to my face. Biting your lips nervously, you asked me to be your girlfriend.

 

I chuckled at the memory. You have no idea how happy I am that day, for I have love you for years. Even before you know I'm exist.

 

The day we first met, at the bus stop near our campus. I couldn't go home because of the rain. 

 

I saw you run fast to my direction, tried to avoid getting wet but failed miserably.

 

How i missed the old you.

 

Now, you constantly ignoring me. Reject all my calls. Never reply all my text. Or even give a respond to the messages I asked your friends to deliver to you.

 

Do you know how it hurts me?

 

Maybe you don't. For you doesn't love me the way you told me.

 

FLASHBACK

 

"where have you been? I'm looking for you all day. Why don't you replied my text huh?" I angrily asked you questions.

 

You just looked at me boringly.

 

"why are you giving me that face? are you become mute now? Answer me!"

 

"what do you want me to say now?"

 

You just left me with tears in my eyes, threatening to spill any scond but I couldn't care less.

 

END OF FLASHBACK

 

My heart feel like it being pinched as the thought of you breaking up with me entered my mind.

 

Nah! He won't right?

 

He love me... Or he loved me?

 

Did he?

 

Tears spilled from the corner of my eyes and soaked my bed sheet. Big tears kept on coming as if they didn't want to be left behind by the previous tears. Like how I felt now.

 

I didn't want to be left behind.

 

As days passed by, the distance between us growing and growing.

 

I always saw you with your friends, laughing, messing around as if you don't know me in the corner watching all your movements.

 

I  missed holding your hands, how you will entwined our hands togeher. The warmth of your hands while you holding mine.

 

The secure I feel everytime you wrapped your arms around my waist and tucked my head below yours.

 

The scent of yours. I never know if that's the smell of your cologne, perfume, soap, or just the natural scent of you.

 

I wanted to feel your lips against mine. When our breath collided and tongue battled.

 

I missed our small fight. But you always succed to lure me with your cuteness and ended my anger with kisses.

 

I wiped my tear that run down as I looked down to my lap. Taking a few deep breath, I stood up and took my bag. When I looked up to your direction, I caught you looking at me.

 

But you hurriedly looked away, like a child got caught doing a mistake. 

 

I let out a bitter chuckled and looked down again. Covering my tears filled eyes with my bangs. Made my way out from the cafetaria.

 

Inside my class, I decided to write a letter for you.

 

The last message from me to you. This will end everything.

 

The stubborn tears fell down to the paper and dampened it. Blurring some words, but I didn't care. Leave it be the evidence, how hurt I am while writing this letter.

 

As soon as the class ended, I ran to one of your friend who in the same class with me to gave the letter to you.

 

He looked at me with a pity on his eyes. I just walked away, as if I needed anyone to pity me.

 

I pitied myself enough.

 

I ran as fast as I could to my apartment. Slammed the door and threw my body on the bed. 

 

Buried my face on the pillow to muffled my cry and screams.

 

I heard my phone rang, your voice could be heard. I used your voice as my ringtone for you just like you used mine. If you still do.

 

I ignored the phone, what do you want now anyway? This was what you want yourself.

 

You're the one who created the distance in the first place, and I just made it clear.

 

To ended this relationship, if this still called so.

 

 

 

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

I will make this oneshot into several chapters~

 

so this should be called multishot? 

 

anyway, enjoy :D