The Tenth Reason

Ten Reasons to Kiss You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihoon felt a bounce in his step as he closed the office door behind him. Somehow, he’d let Seungcheol manipulate him into thinking this was a good thing… or a normal thing. But he was careful enough to school his expression as the guards buzzed the door to the cells open for him to pass through. Unable to stop his thoughts, Jihoon’s mind replayed his meeting without his consent.

“This is a big step.” Dr. Han had said as Jihoon sat in quiet indifference.

“Whatever.” He said, looking at the certificate behind her head. “You studied abroad?” he asked.

“Are you deflecting or have you developed real interest in my life since we started your private sessions?”

He frowned, looking her in the eye. She really was a nasty piece of work and it irked him that she was going to go ahead and believe that she was somehow getting through to him.

Which… she most definitely was not! Jihoon didn’t even like her. There was nothing she was ever going to be able to make him do. But the alternative was admitting that he was deflecting, thereby alerting her to the fact that there really was something to talk about that he was avoiding. And he didn’t want that.

So he just sat there, staring back at her till she shook her head and smiled. Like he w

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter