Anger Management

Ten Reasons to Kiss You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Dr. Han opened her notebook, signaling the start of the meeting.

“Who wants to start us up today?”

Seungcheol raised his hand. He’d spent the night thinking about this meeting. It took him two years of anger to come to terms with what he did to find himself in prison. Since then, the last eleven months hadn’t felt as bad as the others. Which was probably because he was looking at mere months till his release now. But he liked to think it was the growth he’d encountered in his time as an inmate.

“Seungcheol, you want to start us up?” She asked as he nodded. “What are you sharing today?”

“I’m going to talk about the night of my arrest.”

People usually spoke about the crime they’d committed because that was the big deal. But for Seungcheol, his big deal was the night the police had come for him. When he’d tried to run. Why he’d tried to run. What had gotten him caught at the end of the day. All of that was what was important. When Dr. Han nodded, her eyes shining in encouragement, he knew she understood what he was letting go of.

But as he opened his mouth to speak, the doors banged opened as Jihoon peeped in.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter