Writing Poetry

Ten Reasons to Kiss You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Seungcheol was lying on a bench as Junghan held his leg on his lap, clipping Seungcheol’s toes and tsk-ing at his horrible personal hygiene when Jihoon strolled up to them. The closer he got, Seungcheol found himself sitting up in anticipation, wondering what… why Jihoon would be coming to speak to him in public.

“Look at this.” Jihoon said without any greeting, tossing his notepad in Seungcheol’s lap carelessly.

“Did you finish your list?” Seungcheol asked, picking the book up and ignoring Junghan’s curious eyes as he watched the two of them.

“Just read it, okay?” Jihoon snapped, walking off with his hands in his pocket as Seungcheol opened the book to the first page.

“What’s in it?” Junghan asked. “What did he write?”

Without answering, Seungcheol frowned down at the book as he noticed that there was no numbering to signify a list of any sort. But by the time he read the first two lines and found their last words ending in rhymes, Seungcheol slammed the book shut, pulling his legs from Junghan’s lap.

“What is it?” Junghan asked again, looking at the book with growing curiosity. “Show me too.”

“I’ll be back in a minute.” He said, standing up and forcing his feet into his sneakers with

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter