Blackmail

Ten Reasons to Kiss You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jihoon hated the way Dr. Han spoke to them in her Seoul accent full of feigned empathy. As long as she didn’t sleep in a bunk or walk about in colored jumpers, she wasn’t one of them. As he sat in another needless session, listening to a bored looking inmate speak about gardenias and their ability to heal the mind, Jihoon couldn’t help it that his own mind was so, so far away.

Jihoon could do nothing but stare at his roommate sitting across from him. Seungcheol was such an enigma that Jihoon found that he kind of hated him a little more than he’d done before they became… before they began… before whatever they were doing started.

Seungcheol was the one who wanted Jihoon. He was the one his dkkk like his life depended on it. He was the one itching to touch Jihoon every chance he got. So why did he always seem so in control of himself when they weren’t doing anything?

Why did Jihoon find himself being the one who felt like the addict?

“Jihoon?” Dr. Han Said, causing everyone to look over at him as he blink himself back to the present. “Do you have anything to read to us?”

Jihoon looked down at his blank note pad.

“No.” He said, clearing his throat when he finally looked up Seungcheol was finally looking at him. After ignoring him for almost an hour.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter