Fourth

Protecting Her [Editing]

 

As soon as my maths class dismissed, I immediatelly went to English class with Jessica beside me. She look like a zombie with her lazy walk.

Yah sica, you look like a zombie with your lazy walk. Can you walk like a normal person? Don't you want to go to English Class? As far as I know, English is your favorite, why today you look like didn't want to go there?” I asked while look at her. She glare at me and look away.
"I do not know? Maybe the teacher is no longer the same. You know Mrs. Kang is on vacation because she will give birth to a child I do not know when.” Jessica said sadly. Mrs. Kang is her one favorite teacher subject. I look at her confuse and asked.

So, are we have a new teacher here? Or we are free?”. She look at me and looked away after that.

Nope. It's Mrs. Hwang. She's our temporary english teacher.” Jessica said. After that silent between us until we arrive at English class. As soon as we go inside the class, Mrs. Hwang already there but she's busy with her phone because the class has not started yet. After that she looked away from her phone to facing us, her student who already exist. She looked around until her eyes meet me. She smirked (smirked? Why she smirked when she saw at me?) I shrugged her and looked at Jessica who sit beside me with her head on the table, probably sleeping. I felt Mrs. Hwang still staring at me but I don't want to look at her.

Okay class, Mrs. Kang is on holiday because she's gonna give a birth so, I'm Mrs. Hwang that gonna take her place for the time being. I don't know who you are and you all gonna introduce yourself to me, okay?” Mrs. Hwang said as she still look at my way. I looked down on my lap and nudge Jessica with my elbow but still she is not awake. I sighed and looked infront but Mrs. Hwang still look at me with unreadable expression. I gulped and nudge again at Jessica but this time a bit harder.

Yah sica, wake up. You don't Mrs. Hwang give you detention right? Wake up.” I whispered. I hissed and nudged her a bit harder again at her stomach. She yawned and glared at me. “What taenggo?” she asked coldly.

Can you two share what are you two on the back talk about to the class?” Mrs. Hwang suddenly speak out. I clear my throat and look infront. Mrs. Hwang raised her eyesbrow to us as her hand folded on her chest while tapping her left foot.

Nothing. Just continue your lessons there.” Jessica coldly said. I glared at Jessica who was look like a innocent person. Mrs. Hwang clear and raised her voice.

You, get out on my class!!”. Jessica coldly staring at her and pick her backpack and go out from the class, leaving me alone. I mentally cursed her inside my head.

Now, and you.. introduce yourself!” Mrs. Hwang said coldly as her eyes glaring at me. I gulped and quickly stand up. I began to introduce myself to her. She looked away after that and class began to started.

After an hour without sica beside me, class finally dismissed. It's really bored okay? As soon as class dismissed, I began to pick up my things and bring to my backpack.

Taeyeon-shii, can you come here please?” Mrs. Hwang suddenly asked. I looked around and it's just us alone in one room.

Sure, What can I help you, Mrs. Hwang?” I asked as i'm already standing infront of her. “Can you help me to pick those paper for me?” Mrs. Hwang asked as she pick up the other paper. I nodded and began to help her. After that I give her the paper and walked away but wrist caught me. I looked her confuse but suddenly she close the gap between us and whispered to me.

You really have captivated me with your cute face and I will also make you mine, remember that!” She smirked and walked away leaving me with a shocked that on my face.

'Are you really want to fight with me, Mrs. Hwang? Well, let's do it! She's always mine and you, I will destroy you because you want to seize what's mine' Someone thought as she witnessed between Mrs. Hwang and the person she love

 

======

 

Sorry, I'm late..... So how is it?