First

Protecting Her [Editing]

Yuri's POV:

Morning comes, i woke up from my slumber, i'm the first woke up, i saw angels sleeping beside me. She looks like a kid angle. She's so beautiful. I love her ~ she's my everythings.I can't live withour her! She's my breathing~ If she left me, i can't live anymore. Without her, i can't stand anyone beside her.  I traced her face with my hands, she have smooth skin, baby face, natural beauty without makeup. I'm so lucky to be with her. I kiss her forehead and i retreated her hands from my waist and go to shower. This is my first time to be a new teacher at my girl friend's school. She doesn't even know yet! i want to surprise her~ 

When I came out from bathroom, she was still sleeping. Poor my baby, she's tired from her school. I went up to woke up her from her sleep but didn't move. Ha! i got a idea, I move on top of her, I kiss her forehead, Cheeks, Nose and lastly her lips. ''mmmm'', she moans from her sleep. I tickle her waist and her eyes shot open wide. ''hahahah, yu-yul ba-ba-by.. please-- stop--'', she said between her laugh. Oky i'll stop but please, wake up.. You gonna be late~, i said. ''Oky, i'm awake but please, don't do that again'', she pouted. ''Oky baby. stop pouting or i'll kiss you'', i thretened her. ''Don't! You breath morning'', she said. No! I had finished bathing already'', i pouted at her.  She peeked my lips and go to a bathroom to take a shower. I smiled at her action. She always teasing me. hmm, Taeyeon-nah, Don't ever left me oky? I really-really, love you. I said to myself. I go down to make a breakfast and make a coffee to myself. I love coffee. When i busy make a breakfast, I found hands circling my waist and chin at my left shoulder. She kissed my cheeks and ask me '''What breakfast you make?''. ''Omelet, your favourite'', i said and i returning my body to face her. I peeked her lips. She retreated her hands to my waist and she's waiting for a breakfast. So cute! She really like a kid. 

''Now, eat breakfast or you gonna be late to school'', i said to her. I love her when she wearing outfit school with her ponytail hairstyle. It hot and y.  ''Hmm, wah~ Your omelet is amazing. Amazing in the world, kekeke'', she said and give me her dimple chin. OMG! Why she so cute? *my thought*. OMG! So cute'', i pinched her cheeks. ''Awww~ it hurts yul-baby'', She pouted. I chuckled at her action. ''Alolo~ Here, i kissed your cheeks, so it doesn't hurt anymore'', i . She blushed. How i love her blush cheeks. ''Is my baby blush?'', i again. ''Hmmm, I go.. bye~'', she frowned. ''My baby is angrwy with me'', I pouted and sad. I heard laugh. Oh she laughed at me? Wait!  I looked at her. she laugh with her ahjumma laugh! I pretended to be angry with her. (angry face). ''Oh my yul-baby, i'm sorry. You so cute.. You know that'', she kissed my cheeks and hug my waist. She looked me with her puppy eyes. I pinched her cheeks.. ''urghhhh, so cute'', i said. She smiled. ''Oh Yul-baby, i really love to talk to you but now i really late'', she said. Oh My! I'm so sorry baby'', i sadly smiled. ''It's oky baby yul, Bye.. I have to go'', she said. ''You want me to take you there?'', i said. ''No, It's oky.. I go with Jessica'', she said and waved to me. ''Take care~'', i said and waved her to. 

Taeyeon's POV:

During the trip to school, there was a car stopped next to me. I felt scared and keep running fast towards the school. The car continued to follow me to the school gates. I ran to the school before something happens. If I knew this kind, let me tell yul-baby to send me here. I immediately ran to the class for being late. When i running at hallway, i bumped to someone, I fell but I don't feel anything. I felt, i feel with someone. Huuh? When I opened my eyes, I saw brown eye and look like angels. I immediately realized that i bumped to her. '' I'm sorry because i can't see you', I said with head down. I'm scared it the bully person. ''Oh, it's ok.. it doesn't felt anything'', she smiled. I looked at her. Oh! her Eye Smile. ''I'm sorry but What are u staring at?'', She said. Oh~ i'm sorry.. no-nothing'', i blushed. Oh.. she must be saw i'm staring at her. ''mmm, i have to go bye, Nice to meet you'', i said and walked away. 

When I had reached the Class, I was surprised because the teacher in front of me with big eyes and yelled '' Why are you late Ms. Kim? !!! '', He said. Oh no! I'm embrassed because all the class staring at us. '' I'm sorry Mr. Jung, I promised that i'm not late again '', I said with lowered my head down. Oh, I'm so embrassed. '' Huh !, Do not be late again ms.Kim '', he said and staring at me. "I'm promised Mr.Jung, Can i enter this class? '' I said to him. '' Go! '' He said. '' Thanks Mr. Jung '' I said to him with my sincere smile . I think he blushed? Oh ~ it must be imagination. He know that i'm her bestfriend's daughter. Jessica Jung. That way, he forgive me easily. Kekeke. I'm smirked.

When i enter this class. I'm immediatelly sit at Jessica. She sleeping? but why Mr.Jung doesn't see? Jessica, Jessica.I chuckled and nudged at her but she does not move. I whispered at her '' Cucumber '', she immediatelly yelling '' WHERE !!! '' Oh No! hellsica is coming! '' What's wrong Jessica? '' Mr. Jung said. '' Oh no-nothing wrong ~ ap-Mr.Jung '', she stuttering. She blushed because she realize that she called Mr.Jung '' Appa ''. All class staring at her. She returned glare emediatelly them what they doing. '' What the hell is wrong with you ?! tae You want to die? '', She said. '' I'm sorry '', i give her the best puppy eyes. I know that she forgive me that easily. She returned back to sleep. Oh ~ Ice Princess always sleeping. Oh~ Mr. Jung know that Yuri and I Couple. He always teasing me. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm sorry.. I update soon. I'm busy now~ I'm sorry..

 

Please comment and subscribe~