Second

Protecting Her [Editing]

 

class over~ time for break.. keke (continued Taeyeon's POV)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jessica still sleeping.. What princess~ I chuckled. I don't want hellsica coming~
''Sica~ (aegyo), wake up.. TaeTae is hungrwyy~ Sica-yah.. Wake Up.. If you don't wake up.. TaeTae is angrwyy.. she still sleeping. ''Arghh! Oky~ Bye..'' I said bit sulked. (thought) what the---. I hate aegyo, but she arghh!! when I start walking away, I startled a pairs of hands hug me from behind. Must be her~ ''TaeTae, Sorry... I don't mean it'', she said and kiss my cheeks. ''Mean~'', I pouted. ''hahahaha, omg! Are u seriously 19 years old? Are u older than me?'', she pinched my cheeks and laughed at me. ''Aww! It hurts.. Why all people always pinch my cheeks'', I pouted and start walking away. ''TaeTae! I'm sorry~ Please don't be mad!'', she start following me. I ignored her (thought) ahahah~ She stopped.''Why u stop sica? i'm hungry, you know that?'', i said bit annoyed. She ignored me. ''Oky fine! i'm alone'', i angry said. What the--. ''TaeTae ahh~ wait me!'', she said start run to me. Run? she hate run. ''Woah sica! you run?'', i chuckled. ''Why?'', she glared. ''no-nothing'', i stuttered. She smirked. ''What wrong sica? you stopped walking?'', i ask. ''Nothing'', she coldly said. So cold~ 

I dragged her to canteen. I'm hungry. when i reached at canteen, someone bumped me. oh it hurt~ ''What the-- hey! where your eyes! See where you walking'', sica coldly said and glared. ''My eyes at here! why? not you that i bumped. It her~ she not angry'', that women said. Oh~ That women look familiar~ where? oh! it must be her that i bumped early at the morning. ''TaeTae-ah! She bumped you. It hurt right?'', sica ask to me. ''uhhuu- hmm! yeah it hurt a little'', i said.''I'm sorry. Where it hurts?'', she said and start to touch me. ''What the fxck! don't touch her!'', sica said. Sica doesn't want stranger to touch me. She come to HELLSICA! ''What wrong with you?!'', she yell. Oh NO! Everyone looking at us. I smile apologetically. ''What going on here?'', Mr. Jung said. ''Oh Mr. Jung, It nothing.. i'm sorry Mr. Jung'', i said. ''Jessica! Mrs. Hwang?'', Mr. Jung said. Oh! i stared at the women with my eyes open wide! ! She's the teacher here. ''I'm sorry mrs. Hwang, We doesn't know'', i smiled apologetically. Sica, she doesn't care! ''Oh! it's oky dear'', Mrs. Hwang said. I blushed. ''Yah! What did you call taetae? Dear? Your crazy!'', sica said. ''Jessica!! Meet me at my office NOW! and Taeyeon-shii, Go Now, Eat there.. I know that you hungry'', Mr. Jung said and smiled.  ''TaeTae, Wait here oky?'', sica smiled sweetly. ''Okey. Mr. Jung, don't punish her'', i said and give him the best puppy eyes. Cute Tiffany's thought. They walked away. Now i'm alone now. ''Sorry Mrs. Hwang, Jessica always like that. Protective'', I said smiled politely. ''It's oky dear, mmmm.. you want to eat lunch? Want to go with me?'', she ask. ''It's ok Mrs. Hwang.. I want to eat alone beside Jessica eat with me, she instantly because Mr. Jung is her father. '', i said. "Iknow Mr.Jung Jessica's father and I insist, please?'', she pleaded. ''Okay, Let's Go!, i start walking away . We start walked at our table. Some student staring at us. I think Mrs. Hwang glared at them? Why she glared. It's uncomfortable. ''So, what ur name dear?'', she breaking the silence. ''Taeyeon. Kim Taeyeon'', i said with smiled. ''Beautiful smile'', Mrs. Hwang smiled at me with eyesmile. ''You too mrs. hwang, '' I blushed. 

(Ring)

''Mrs. Hwang, Thank You for lunch, I have to go. I'll be late again.. I'm sorry'', I bowed. ''It's nothing Taeyeon-shii, '', she said. ''Bye Mrs. Hwang'', i said and walked away. Journey to the class, someone give me backhug, but that scent very familiar. ''What's again Sica? You embrass me just now and now what again?'', i rolled my eyes. ''You angry to me? It's not my fault, It's her.. Forgive me?'', she give me her puppy eyes. She know my weakness, "Okay, You forgiven but please, respect her.. she's older than we are and the most important is she's a Teacher'', I said to her. "Okay, for you, I do whatever it takes'', she sarcastically said. Oh My~ i start run away, i don't want to die, it's early. you know!''TAETAE! wait..'', she said start run to catch up with her tae. They doesn't know that someone see everything. You're MINE! I'll do everything to take you with me, someone thought. 

------------------------------------------

You know who? Update soon! but not now~ i'm busy