Unexpected Meeting

If we ever come back

Tiffany spill her tea after hearing the news that Sunny said about her engagement.

"What?!" It is really surprise her
"Why do you look so surprise? I just about to congratulate you dear" the short woman said
"No Sunny. He didnt even propose to me yet and the news is out. They dont tell me anything about it. Wait, im gonna call oppa for this" she look up her phone.

"Oppa"
"Yeah tiff? Whats wrong? You sound like mad?"
"Yes i am! Why there is news that confirm we will have an engagement party? And i bet that its come from your informant"
"Yes. Its come from my people. You know that you dont have any activity until we start produce your new songs and you i see that your popularity is getting low so i had this idea, you know that people like them consume by the news like this" 
How can its coming from his mouth? Tiffany herself cant believe it. The person she love the most right now make their relationship looks like a marketing game? 

"I thought that you really love me" the girl said and there a moment silent before Siwon answer her
"Yes Tiff. I really do. Dont doubt it.. honey do you really mad at me?" She start to cry
"You are too much oppa!" Then she end the call

"Miyoungah.. what happen?" Sunny hold both of her hand sooth her with hugging the girl infront of her


After she told Sunny what happen she ask her to leave her so she can have her time alone to think.

"Did Siwon really love me? But why do he always make me upset?" She burried her head to her pillow until she's asleep.

"Tiff" she wake up and look at the person who wake her up.
"Oppa? What are you doing here? What time is it?" She look at her clock that show 11 pm at that time.

"Look. Im really regret for what i've done yesterday. And i know that you are mad because of that" 

"What do you do?"

He sigh

"I ask my crew to said to the press that i have a date for our engagement which is not true. I lied. And i dont let you know it before act." He said as he look at her who refuse to look at him

"And what should we do right now?"

"We will just said that its just a rumour but i dont know when will i clarify cause their entusiasm still high" he said and he knew that what he said not make the situation not any better by the sadness in her eyes

"Im sorry.. im really sorry.. just tell me what to do but please dont be sad like this anymore" he's kneeling infront of her and hold her hands.

"Dont do this anymore. Dont play with my feelings or use our relationship for the media" ask her

"I really love you and i dont care if people have not any attention for my love life, i just care for what i love" add her

"I love you too. Please dont ever let go of my hand because im nothing without you" Siwon said before he kiss her lips.

"My friend have a wedding ceremony tomorrow. Would you come accompany me?" She said as she hold his face closer.

"Im sorry, i have important meeting but i will come here to see you as soon as it end. Now, should i wait here til you asleep?" He is about to join her in the bed

"You should go home and rest too. You have full day of meetings and i want you to get enough rest" Tiffany said and he watch him leave.


"Tomorrow is Taec's wedding. Oh my God i cant believe this dude is finally met someone and married. Its look like just yesterday he said for being single forever haha" Tiffany said to herself. 

And this thought cross her mind again. Him.
How is he doing?
How do he look like right now?
Do he still remember me?
Do he still want to see me?
She thought

The thought of him make her  suffocate.

It feels like the memories from the past can play easily just like that on her mind.

But if she can choose, she will choose to stay on the past. Those sweetest part of her life. 

Where she still having a true friends and someone who really care about her without looking what her situation.

5 years have gone by after they agreed to persue our dream and focus on it that it ended their relationship. 

They still contact each other until they dont have time anymore and they lose the feeling. 
Last time they contact one another is 3 years ago when he congratulate her debut and she is happy for his job then they never net nor talk. 

Time flies and sometimes she look at herself on the mirror and think 
"Is it the life that i want?" 


Sge pick the dress, put the make up on and ready to go

She dont know why she's so nervous today that she even think to make excuse so she wont go to taec's wedding today. But Taecyeon is also her bestfriend and she want to show her support for him.

"Will he go there?" Ask herself
She dont know why she think of Nichkhun lately. Is it the sign that they will met again after a long time?

"Who? Mr.Choi? I dont think he can" answer her driver and she just give him a smile to assure him that she is okay.


Tiffany enter the hall and she look around at the luxury decoration and trying to find the groom and the bride. There are kids who is playing and running while wearing white tux and dress and she found it really adorable. Until she notice the groom is coming to her.

"What? Tiffany is really come" he hug her and look at the beautiful bride beside him.

"Tiff.. this is yoona and yoona this is Tiffany. I have said that we're friends but she thought that im lying" she said make the three of us laugh

"Its because oppa love to joke and i dont know which is true and joke" Yoona said and im really happy to see the sparkle on their eyes.

"And finally you tie the knot bro. I remember you said to be a single forevah" she said as she remind him.

"Yeah. It was before i met her. But right now my life is brighter, better and im thankful for her" he kiss his wife and put his hand on her waist.

Tiffany smile but sad inside, looking at the pure affection they had make her jealous.

Taecyeon move closer to Tiffany to whisper something that shattered her.

"He is here" whispered him

DOOM its like she can pass out anytime

"I forgot. Congratulation on your engagement unnie!" Yoona said and make some people around them looking at them and congratulate Tiffany include Taec with a confuse look.

"Is it?"

But Tiffany cant say anything because she usually wait for her company to make a statement for this.

"Congrats" a person she really miss and havent seen for years show up and give a hand to congratulate this fake news.

"Khun"

"Yes i am" he smile

"Why dont you call me nor contact me for years" she start to cry

"Hold on. Its an open area if your fanbase here they might kill me before i leave" joke him.

But her cries become louder

"Come here"
Nichkhun became serious again.

This is the same Tiffany that he knew, easily to cry even with a small thing that annoy her.
He take her to the balcony where no one there but them.

Then she start to cry again.
"Why dont you contact me?" Ask her
"I know that you are busy and i dont want to interupt you. I know this is your passion and i dont want to be the one that hold you back." He said

"But you never once call me. You just left and i dont know where you are."

"I know and i can feel that we lose our feelings for each other. Everytime i call you, you wont answer nor call me back and without letting me know about our status or talk about it, you decided to date with a famous businessman. How im feeling Steph? How you expect me to contact you?" Nichkhun said and Tiffany dont know what to say anymore because it is the truth.

She left him hanging and she cheated and dated Siwon at that time.

"Im sorry..im the one who left.. im confuse and i dont know who to talk and then he came into my life and i let him in" she said in her cries.

She is the bastard here and to let him hear the excuse of their break up. She know it makes him sad but she always honest to him and she cant lie even she tried to, he just know it.

"You know that i cant see you cry. Its okay. Its in the past. The right thing to know that you are happy right now and im happy for you. You are happy right?" 
Nichkhun is always mature, he us the kind and loving person who live on his sincerity as it finest.
He is what he is. Thats why she never afraid or comfortable with him. He used to be her source of happiness.

Did she really happy?
The question hasitate her.
She look down and nod to him.
She dont want him to know that she is wrecked inside. 

"Lets go inside or this could be a scandal for your reputation" he smile 

The night turn out great. She knew that he is the right person to running to though she feel bad after what she did to him but seems like he is okay with it.

"Should we meet again and talk? Or do you stay here for good?"

"I have to go back to the state but not tomorrow. It depends on the job they offer me here." He said.

"Then can i have your number?" Ask Tiffany and they changes contact again.

"Im just gonna text you when i have a free time" she smile
"Sure" he said

Tiffany is about to bid a goodbye but turn around and hug him.

"I miss you" she close her eyes and let her feel what her heart telling her to.

"Bye. See you later"
"See you later" he said and turn around look at Taecyeon who watch them

"Did both of you??" Ask him
"No Taec. Its not like what you think. We won't." Nichkhun said