The dream we are living

If we ever come back

"Thank you for coming here.. i know that many of you may came far even from another countries. I love you guys, you know without you i won't be here"

She look to the crowd, thousands of her fans with a pink light stick that brighthen the night inside the stadium. She really felt grateful and loved to see every each of their face, that smile, anothers are crying, their screams showing excitement.

"If i could i want to meet with everyone, talk and shares my thought and thank each of you personally. Really really thank you for tonight."
She bow for them with tears that start pouring down to her face.

"And this is my present for you tonight, this is my new song and you will be the first ones to heart it, because all of you is just so special"
She blows a kiss and their cheers is going louder


Thats how her final concert tour for this year end. She really living on her dream right now, of course she grows to up and down and have lot of sacrifices but it is nothing with everything she have right now.

The staffs greet her, congratulate her and hug her. For her crews she is a bright person who always encourage others with her beautiful smile. But no one really know how lonely she is after the lights off and when she's back to become herself, the ordinary Tiffany.


"Hi honey" the tall man broke her silent while she comb her hair, he hug her from behind and whispering something to her.

"Im sorry i am late but i've made up for tonight" she turn around to face him
"Its okay. You are here anyway" they are hugging.
"And i got you this for my appologize" he give her a box, it looks expensive already.
She open the box and it is a new channel bag and it is red which Tiffany really love it!
But she was shock when she look at the price tag that still hanging on it.

"Gosh Oppa, this is so expensive! Im sorry i cant take it" she said aa she turn it back to him but he refuse
"No. It is yours. Im buying this cause im thinking of you when i first time see it." 


But Tiffany still doesnt move, she's not gonna take it. What will people think about her? A girlfriend who use his wealth? Hell no!

"Dont worry with me bought it for you wont make my money less. It is nothing, now you take it and wear it. The press and your fan have wait us behind the door"
His answer actually sadden her, its not the answer she want to hear. 
She dont want his money nor people attention, she want all of his heart.


She change her costume to a basic white shirt and a slim fit blue jeans and not to forget her sunglasses.

They walk hand in hand while the press stroming over questions and lots of blitz from their camera.

"You are both my couple goals!" A fan shout
"You look so pretty even without make up" it makes her blushing
"You make her blushing guys. Thank you for coming and support her" the man said
"Look! Look! It is a new channel bag and the red color is only produced 6 in the world" a press state
"And its engraved Siwon's name on it! We all wishing you both longlast and be happy." She hung down her head
"Thanks all" Tiffany said
"Okay guys i guess she tired and we will see you on next meeting" Siwon said as they leaving the building.

 

At another side of the world...


"Look at me.. 1..2..3" click
"Move your side to the left" click
"Okay.. thats good. Its a wrap!" Nichkhun said.

"Oh.. its earlier than i thought" Karlie said.
"Well you are so focused today and i already got a perfect pictures of yours and you look totally beautiful today"
"Awww .. thank you Nick! You really know how to lift up my mood. Will see ya later" she said
"Okay.. i have to go to the gym to" Nichkhun said
"Oh really? I just should go there as well. Need to know the shape behind that shirt" she always joke this way

"Have you look at me for the cover of People magz?" He hand him the magazine
"Wow. She doesnt look like you. Haha"
He flip over the pages until he stop at one page and stare at one picture

"What are you looking at? Why look so tense?" Karlie look at the magazine and trying to remember who the person was on the picture.

"Ah.. i remember her. She is a celebrity from Korea right? She is so popular now, everything she did will catch the papz attention, even her romance" Karlie said

"Have you met her Karl?" 

"Yeah.. at a fashion show years ago. She is a kind and humble girl. Wait.. do you know her?"

"Yeah"

"Who? Your lover? Your other secret admire? Your ex?" She trying to figure out

"She is.. a friend yeah" suddenly the atmospher become melow and gloomy

"Ah.. i get it.. i thought that she is a secret admire like me" she smile

"Its not a secret, everyone knows that you like me that much. Haha" 

"I've plan that im gonna come back to Korea" Nichkhun said

"What? What the heck aee you doing there? You came here to persue your dream and right now you are a new rising star photographer and then you want to give up now?"

"No.. my best friend is getting married and maybe i just miss my childhood thats all.. and of course i will come back here"

"Its a good thing then, i think u better find one too or they gonna think that you are a gay for someone who spent his time around hot girls like me but getting none and I do think you need to go on vacation and get some fresh air." She said.

"Okay then. I'll see ya later" he said and saying his farewell
"Good to talk to you again. Bye.. get yourself a girlfriend!!" Shout her as she left him.

 

He sit the airplane and ready to take off. After a long way bored of waiting, watching and eating on the plane he reach a newspapee with a big headline

"Choi Siwon and Tiffany Hwang the Superstar couple announcing their angagement date and invites 200 close celebrity and the party will be showing on air"