unexpected continue~

Love Hut

 

 

===================================

Hyunseung's POV

Oh my god. He is walking toward me. What to do.. what to do.. Am I too obvious staring at him. Crap. Hyuna's right.. I am not good in acting and hiding. damn me. 

Before I manage to say a word the prince charming.. errr the man already speak to the cute little girl. 

"Hara.. stop disturb me. I am dating this guy now. If you please excuse me. we are in the middle of our date, I was at the corner just to charge my laptop moment ago. Now could you please…"  

Then the girl name Hara looked at him in disbelief the she return her gaze on me with disgust look. 

"You are becoming a ing gay because this oppa?" 

What ? what? She called me ? Does she ever know that I am the famous singer in this country? Does she knows that the person she called worth billion dollars to the world? Her cuteness had washed away, at least from my eyes. Now I see her as a witch with zealously ugly face and nose. I stand and move my body closer to the man that sit across me. I kiss the man's lips to make the little girl become more mad and yes it works but unexpectedly that man pull me closer and make the short peck to a long and passion kiss. omoo my first kiss. I pull myself away from him when realization kick me. 

"Excuse us for just now lady. Actually when you're coming to our table, you interrupt our romantic date. You know how hard for a busy person like me more precisely, a busy FAMOUS singer to have a date with my boyfriend on my short break from schedule and you came in the middle to disturb it. It is so unacceptable. this is madness. Before I call my lawyer to sue you for yelling and calling me I think it is better for you leave. Please, I don't want to be harsh to a little perty angel like you but if you insisting to make more chaos then I have no choice." Hara could feel her face burn. from embarrassment and from hatred. She give her glare to the man and to me but I act like nothing happen and sip my smoothies. Then from the anger looking face, it slowly change to cloudy and her eyes start to teary. 

"Fine……… I know if you don't like our parents decision since we are kids we were engaged and it is always me to chase after you while you only thought that I am your little sister only but to insult me by choosing a guy and becoming a gay is so unacceptable. Are you trying to say that I am ing ugly and had no insight about the vastly difference between you, the handsome perfect prince and me the ugly defect beggar that always tailing you? Why can't you tell our parents that you hate the marriage then? I will tell umma, appa and your parents that we will cancel our next month marriage. For now I want you to think about the hell excuses you are going to tell them, no worries, I will support all the excuses you gave but lemme know it first." she walks away from the cafe. I could not belief what I heard just now. So I am really a , taking away other's fiancee. I look at the man with my what-the-hell look, but he just ignore everything and calmly sipping his espresso and pull the tiramisu near to him 

"This suppose to be mine right? Good choice yeobo." what? does he knows that cute girl is crying and hurt. after a while I stand and move my feet to the door and chase the cute girl. Luckily she is not far from the cafe. 

"Miss, chakaman-yo. please listen to me and I am not a ." I walk closer to her. The cute little girl look at me with her swollen eyes and she still wipe her tears on her face. Guilty hit me there. 

"call me Hara. Goo Hara. I know you are not the Jang HyunSeung a.k.a JS. You grown up well and still I hate you" So the girl's name is Hara. How come she knows me? oh yeah, a famous singer must be well known to the nation citizen right? I thought. 

"You know me? good. Actually I am not dating your fiancee it just.. errr.. can I say it acting? I also don't know him either it just happens that I always saw him at the Love Hut. Frankly, I was so shock you call me just now so I plan to make you angrier by kissing him. err I'm sorry. seriously I'm not dating him.. I didn't plan to hurt you and I don't want to ruin anyone's marriage, it is cruel to make others suffer.. I just .. errr .." 

"…. but the feeling is mutual right? Don't fool me. I know you also have the same feeling towards him. You always stare him at the cafe. I acknowledge you and Hyuna always come to the cafe, with Hyuna looking for the barista and you look at my Junhyung with the loving eyes. To tell you the truth. Junhyung too had an eye on you but not from the cafe from long time ago, he become regular customer of the cafe because of you always having your coffee there and.... ahh I don't want to tell you more. He will tell you himself. I feel heartbroken but I wonder why I don't feel pain here in my heart but more relief instead? hurmmm" So the man's name is Junhyung? I move closer to Hara and give her a warm hug. 

"Hara-ssi maybe because you love him too much, you want he to be happy even when you have to sacrifice and hurt yourself. That is why you don't feel the pain but more relief. I am sorry, I hurt you and your feeling. I belief that you will find a better man that will love you and care for you more than others can do. If you are lucky enough you will definitely will find a guy that can know what you feel inside and keep your heart safe and well. sorry again for your broken heart." Suddenly I heard the back door of the cafe bang loudly. 

"Hara-ssi, wait" G.O run to us with a package in his hand. ".. Hyunseung why you hug Hara? I will tell Hyuna you cheating on her." G.O pretend to smack my head. Then he turn back to Hara. 

"Hara-ssi, I was making your usual mango yogurt shakes and cream puff but when I was about to serve it you are nowhere and the guy inside said you already left. So I packed in case you are starving not eating any food for your lunch. Luckily I was able to catch you. Don't do this again, later you gastric will worsen and I ……………… " before G.O could finish talking Hara hug him tightly. G.O looks at me wondering what is happening before. I just smile and raise my brow to him 

"Hara-ssi??" G.O asked. 

"Gomawo G.O oppa. Even not telling you I am going to eat or not you already know that I must eat or my gastric will get worsen. Could you please accompany me for while? I don't like eating alone" Hara pull G.O's hand. Then she turn her head and mouthed at me 'you are right' .

I walk back to my table in the cafe. That Junhyung guy still there, sitting up straight and look at me. this is awkward. 

"err annyeong je-je-ga……" I try to introduce myself. damn. I am stuttering. 

"JangHyunseung but known as JS. Famous singer in the nation. A total freak in the high school where all people call him 4D princess because of the girly face he had. Stylish dancer who always wander around the school with the big frame spectacles to hid the sparkling doe eyes. Been punished by the biology teacher after asking why water is water. Join the Cube Ent, and been accepted as a trainee back then in high school. Debut last year but now is a famous singer and been gossiped with Kim Hyuna, Cube trainee. However, actually they fake their relationship for each other's benefit." woahh this guy really is my … errr fanboy?

"You know lots about me. Do you want my autograph?" I asked him sincerely. He looked at me with the shock expression. 

"Yah!!! am I a fanboy to you? just now you tell my fiancee I am dating you now you said I am your fanboy. haishhh. you really don't know me? Have you ever heard the famous Popping Dragon back then in high school and the more famous Joker now in music industry? You must not do any study about the composers of your songs right. haishh what a cocky singer" OMG I snapped. How come I don't know that the man is Popping dragon the one that is so famous, The Kingka of my school but being a trainee that time I just care less about all the high school stuff and how come I don't know that he is Joker. The composer of my debut song and the lyric writer for my 3 hit songs. 

"ahhh Mianhe. I am so sorry for not noticing that you are the Joker. my bad and please don't call me a cocky singer, I'm not the one.. so.. If you are not my fanboy then what are you?" I look at him try to find the answer. I hope he could give me the answer that I longing to hear. 

"I am no good in speech like how I do in my lyric, but I am sure that my body language can help me to explain" Junhyung walk over towards me, he tilted my chin so that his eyes land directly on my eyes. A pair of plump lips touch mine softly and the taste of tiramisu make our kiss sweeter. I blush~

"I love you JangHyunseung, and I'd been keeping it since the day I met you in the high school but I was too shy to approach you. I was scared that you will reject me. Then I work hard to be the composer and song writer to get close to you. Call me fanboy if that what you thought, but obviously you know I want better" Junhyung confess to me. He is so calm and straight forward. 

"So, do you require my signature my boyfriend? on a marriage letter perhaps?" I chuckled to him. I grab his arm and pulling him outside the cafe after slipping few dollars on the table.

================================== 

Mir POV 

This hut is really a Love Hut. today itself I got to see 3 couples in making. This is better than any love story I watched in cinema hurmm talking about couple, where is our barista and cook? Haishhh. I took the money Hyunseung gave and put it on the cash box while Thunder-hyung help me to clean up plate and cups. 

ding ding ding

"ahhh annyeong welcome to Love…."I look up. 

"Aigoo it is you hyung. Here the money, I think that man pay extra for the tiramisu and other things." Seungho nodded his head. He take his place at the cashier. 

"Why is my kitchen has no one and my coffee machine also?" Seungho hyung asked me. I sigh before answering. 

"G.O with Hara, LeeJoon with Hyuna." With that answer, Seungho-hyung frown his brows. 

 

"Good bastards! escape the duties again. Haishh, it's okay you and Thunder will replace them. I can do your works since it is weekdays, usually few people only. Thunder can handle the food and you, just read the instruction that Joon wrote at the machine to make the coffe. It is easy peasy to follow." I widened my eyes. I never knew how to handle the coffee machine. I pray so that no one will come till LeeJoon come back.

but… ding ding ding.. 

Before anyone could greet him, the boy already come in and shout cheerfully.

"ANNYEONG EVERYONE IN LOVE HUT" ~~

 

 

AN :: is it okay the junseung ? I try to squenched everything in my brain to make a good story but still I find the result is not good. OTL. thanks for reading ~ ^^