dooseob

Love Hut

 

 

 

Mir POV

after the blonde boy shout he then moving near to me. His smile like an angel to me. He is pure and innocent. 

"Annyeong~" he tilted his head cutely, then we shake hand. "I am Yoseob. You must be the new addition right?" 

"ne, call me Mir" I introduce my name to him. 

"araseo, annyeon Mireu~" he call my name cutely. Then he go to the coffee machine and start to brew his own coffee. I am trying to stop him but he is stubborn. It is strange that Seungho-hyung and thunder-hyung not moving an inch when the boy is making his own coffee. It is very unlikely for a customer to make his own beverage. 

Then the boy take one egg tart and one strawberry cream puff, he put them in different plate together with hot latte and mocha frappucino on the tray. He smile at me again before taking all the foods with him. He sat at the isolated table at the end side of the cafe. He take out his iPod and hug his big fluffy white teddy bear while having his cream puff. 

I look at him in wonder why he only eat the puff? then why there is 2 drinks and 2 pastries if he intended to eat one only. Such a waste. 

"Nothing to be wondered Mireu." I jolted when Thunder hyung patted my shoulder. Hyung can read my mind? 

"Errr nothing hyung. that boy is cute." I try to change the subject and pretend to busy read the instruction on the coffee machine. 

"Indeed very cute but why you look puzzled? something in your mind? wanna share?" Thunder hyung whisper to me. I know he can be trusted. 

"errr why you and Seungho-hyung ignored the boy when he came take everything by himself and see there, he arranged everything like he is having company in front of him" I motioned my finger and point to where the boy sit. He put cream puff and frappucino near at him and the egg tart with hot latte a bit far from him. 

"hmmmm.. it is because he is part of this cafe too, so that we ignore him." 

"part of the cafe?" I asked 

"neh, he is Seungho-hyung baby brother, Yang Yoseob. He is being like that because .. he actually has 'company' with him but we can't see. According to him, his 'company' will be there to have the coffee and pastries with him. Haishhh he still cannot get rid of that Doojoon." cannot get rid Doojoon? I frowned more. 

"mind to tell me? Please….. since we are quite free now." I puppy eyed my hyung. nobody can't resist it. I know it well. 

"haishhh that eyes… fine I will tell you since you are part of us, but don't tell others or get shock later." I showed my little finger and said I promise. 

 

flashback……

"Hyungggggg~~~~" Yoseob jumped happily to Seungho with a big teddy bear in his embrace. 

"EEeeeee where you get this? I tell you not to waste any more money for the unnecessary stuff. I will spank you at home for being stubborn." Seungho sway his hand and motion as if he is spanking Yoseob's . 

"Andwae.. appa-yo.. Uwaaaaaa… Mr muscle, help me. my Panda hyung want to spank me" Yoseob hide behind LeeJoon for shielding. LeeJoon is closed to Yoseob and pamper that boy too much. For LeeJoon, Yoseob is like a baby .. lovely cute baby. 

"Aigoo Panda-nim. just let him go. A bear will not make you bankrupt. At least he has friend to play with. You are busy 24 hours and leave this pity baby unattended. Poor baby. come to hyung baby." Leejoon hug Yoseob like a baby and rocking him back and forth. n

"Pabo Joon, you are pampering him too much. he is spoilt. bad bad influence you give to my baby brother. haishh" Seungho sigh. 

"chakaman hyung. this teddy bear not from my money. but… some handsome oppa give it to me. ngeee.. he is handsome like a prince" LeeJoon gritted his teeth as his baby called other man handsome, Yoseob could sensed the envious aura from LeeJoon, soon he corrected his sentence. 

"the man like a prince, but sadly, still my LeeJoonie is the most handsome in this whole world and bonus point because he can make the best mocha frappe. I love it." Yoseob and LeeJoon bounce happily like retarded kids. Seungho raised his left eyebrow. 

"Seobie.. why that man give you teddy bear? are you happen to do something embarrassing again? like yelling to the cashier to give that bear for free to you or you hug the bear at the display glass and not let it go till the owner give up? which one had you done this time?" knowing the fact that his little brother is a bit bold to do weird stuff, Seungho started to worry if his brother caused any trouble to anyone again. 

"Hyung~~ how come you be like that. am i that bad?  I just stand at the outside of the shop, looking through the glass and sigh because my money was not enough to buy this teddy. Then suddenly I saw my teddy been taken by the lady inside the shop. I was frustrated, and walked back but then …. ta da~~ that prince bought it and passed it to me.. he said 'pretty boy's sad face shattered my heart, give me a smile to heal it back' then i smile to him, he also smile and walk away" Yoseob told Seungho everything. 

Soon after they having their chat, a young man with casual attire walk in to the cafe. Yoseob widen his eyes in disbelief. 

"hyung, that is the prince." That 'prince' walk to the counter where they were standing. 

"oh hye pretty boy. I don't expect to meet you here. By the way, my name is DooJoon . Joonie hyung, can you make me latte like usual? You are right when you said this cafe is so pretty. I will make this my usual place to have breakfast, and you know right that I can only drink your handmade latte that's why I will change the place I have my latte when you changed your work place. I hope you will stay longer here, so that I will able to meet this cutie everyday." Doojoon wink at Yoseob. LeeJoon is DooJoon best friend since they were young. He will only have beverages been made by LeeJoon because non other baristas can give the same latte that LeeJoon made for him. 

Starting from that day, Doojoon will come to the cafe everyday at 9.00 am and will stay there until lunch hour. He will accompanied by Yoseob everyday and their relationship soon get closer and closer. He is a journalist that have flexible working time. So he can stay as long as he want, Seungho also like him very much because he keep Yoseob accompanied. Then Yoseob will not disturb Seungho's work. 

"Doo doo, you are 23 years old.. by any chance, do you have any girl friend? I saw you here everyday alone. and the only friend you have is me and LeeJoon." Yoseob asked Doojoon. 

Doojoon looked to the little boy's orbs. "why are you asking baby boy?" Yoseob shrug, he also don't know why he ask such question. Doojoon smile. 

"hurmmm. I don't have any special girlfriend yet because I still cannot find the one that can love me the way I love her and I have less friend because it s hard for me to make sure they are safe with me.. hehehheheh because I am a bad tempered person. anything else?" Doojoon making reason when he saw Yoseob' frowning upon hearing 'safe' then he is asking back Yoseob with his left brow raise up. 

"uhhh you no fun. I want to be with lots of people. More people more fun more laugh. You see when this cafe only me, LeeJoon hyung and Seungho hyung, it is quite and silence but when we hire G.O hyung and Thunder hyung last week, our cafe become more merrier" soon after Yoseob utter his word a loud shout can be heard from the kitchen. Seungho is scolding G.O for making another ert shape cake and Thunder shriek before fainting when he looked at the cake. G.O is funny and like to play prank while Thunder is innocence and always have thoughts that none of human being can understand but still he is better than the 4D hyunseung.

=========================================================

"Seobie, if one day I have to left you will you miss me?" Doojoon asked Yoseob out of blue. 

"Haishh what kind of question is that? Of course I will miss you. I will be alone then, who are going to accompany me, having breakfast together?" Doojoon smile satisfy with the boy's answer. 

"Don't worry. If you ever miss me, just call my name and I will always be there for you." Yoseob hug Doojoon in relief, little did he know that Doojoon mean his every words. 

==========================================================

it is a normal day until…..

"LeeJoon where is Yoseob" suddenly Doojoon bang into the cafe and run toward LeeJoon. 

"Molla… oh ya I remember, he said he went to park to meet you. He told me you want to jog with him. Are you happen to forget about it? haishh you will make Seobie piss off." LeeJoon continue brewing his coffee but he stopped when Doojoon's face change to pale. 

"DAMN!!" Doojoon shout and run to the front door. He accidentally left a piece of paper on the floor. LeeJoon read it and curse. 

=======================================================

"where am I and who are you? why you tied my hands. Let me go. I want to meet Doojoon. I promise to jog with him today. please lemme go" Yoseob keep on pleading to the giant size man infront of him . He is scared but the thing that concern he more is Doojoon. 

"Huh. You concern more about him than your helpless self? hurmm he has good taste. A pretty, innocence, loving boy. perfect! He must come this time or else we will sell you or at least we can make you our toy." Yoseob eyes went wide. He could not understand. 

"twisted? confuse? Doojoon killed our leader. Blood should be paid by blood. oh don't you know that your boyfriend is a detective working for CIA? tchk2 he must be kept it in sleeve to protect you but … it is a small world after all. that's is why you are here with us today pretty boy" the giant man extend his hand to Yoseob's face but before he did it a gun shot can be heard in the room they placed Yoseob.

"Don't you dare to lay a finger on him or else I swear with my life that I will kill you with my bare hand like what I did to your leader. The one you want is me. Release him!!!" Yoseob get shock. the soft and friendly Doojoon turned to beast and fierce. He shivered. The giant man laugh. 

"Hahahahahahaha.. such a lovey dovey couple. You came because of this cutie pie? hahahhaa luckily you are quicker or else… I will had tasted him" Doojoon gritted his teeth. The giant man release the rope around Yoseob. 

"I had released him . Now what?" asked the giant man. 

"I can't trust your word. I want to make sure he is safe while you can take me because you just want me to tell you the secret of your leader's treasure….." 

"andwae. I want to be by your side Doojoonie. he will kill you later. please Doojoonie. I can't live without you" Yoseob plea with tears flow on his cheeks. Seeing his baby boy in that condition, Doojoon feel the pain in his heart. He walk toward the boy and hug him. 

"I will never live you. Wait for me to comeback and accompany you breakfast like usual. Don't forget my favorite latte and the egg tart. Take the tart at the first row because G.O. always cheat by putting the prettiest and the biggest tart at front row. Don't cry and make sure to tag along teddy together while breakfast. He is always alone. Arraseo? and don't forget to smile. It makes my heart shattered into millions pieces seeing your tears. Please smile" Doojoon pull away Yoseob to see the boy's smile. Then without Yoseob's knowing he slip a handkerchief with  chloroform and covered Yoseob's nose and mouth. Yoseob struggle and when Yoseob is unconscious he release his grip on that boy. 

"Now, I want to make sure your people sent this boy to the outside gate. My people will be there to pick him up. and I want to watch it by myself. If not I will not tell you the hell secret your boss had." the giant man grunt but he agreed with the deal since he is greedy to know the money and all the stash his boss kept from them.

Doojoon watch carefully they carried Yoseob to the front gate. LeeJoon and Seungho were standing there. They passed Yoseob to them and placed him inside the car. Before the both drove away, LeeJoon hug Doojoon like the farewell. He knew that this might be the last he see his best friend. 

 

==============================================

"omo. Ironic~ sob sob " Mir sniffing when he heard the story from Thunder. 

"So he is actually having his breakfast with the unseen 'Doojoon'?" Thunder nod his head. Oh what a pity boy Mir thought. Then he look back to the table, the boy had fallen sleep on the table while hugging his teddy bear. Seungho walked to his brother and clean up the table. When everything cleared he came back and carried Yoseob in bridal style to the upstair room.

When he is about to do so Yoseob awake. 

"Hyung~~ where is all the food? ahh I sleep again, Doojoonie had to breakfast alone again" Seungho smile to his brother and kiss his forehead. 

"He is here to have his favorite breakfast. He doesn't want wake you up because he don't want to disturb your sweet dream and he enjoyed staring at your face the whole  time. So now baby brother, continue your beauty sleep. Hyung want to continue my work. By the way, if you don't want to sleep you can play with Mireu or Thunder there. arraseo" The cute boy nodded happily. He jump bouncily towards Mir and Thunder. 

===============================================

"Annyeong welcome to………… " Yoseob greet the customer.

PRANK !!!

Yoseob broke the plate he hold. He looked at the guy in front of him. He know this guy. The guy that he miss so much. 

"DooJoon?"

The said man stare at him with no expression. Yoseob run to the man and poke his cheeks few times to make sure he is not hallucinating. The man still stand straight without doing anything but continue to eye Yoseob. After poking the man several time Yoseob slap his face and it hurts. so he is not dreaming though.

"Annyeong everyone. Eeee boy you know Doojoon?" another man come in with Junhyung linking arm with him . 

Thunder and Mir hurried to where Yoseob's stand after hearing the breaking glass. Thunder gasped and his eyes went wide. He mouthed 'Doojoon??' but his voice mute and he trembled in horror as if he is seeing a ghost while Mir just stand there in confuse don't know what to do. 

"yahh thunder-ssi why your face turn pale? seems like you are meeting a ghost or something. hey hey let me introduce to you. This is my close friend Doojoon. He is longing to have the best latte, so I suggested him this place. So can we have our drinks? Latte for Doojoon and usual for us." Junhyung introduced Doojoon to everyone and he with Hyunseung are about to move to their table but they stop when they notice that non of us moving. All of them froze on the place they stood. 

"Errrr hello" Junhyung snapped. Makes everyone come back to sane. 

"Junhyung- ssi can I have few words with you" Yoseob request. He is sad because the man he miss so much seems like stranger. 

================================================

Junhyung put his palm on his mouth, disbelief in what he heard. Yoseob's cheek now stained with the streaming tears. He can't belief that the friend he knows is Yoseob's lover. 

"Yoseob-ssi I don't know if he was your lover. I met him 2 years ago. I was on my way to home, then suddenly I heard explosion coming from the near building. I need to pass that place to my home. I was scared to pass through it, what if they saw me and hunt for me later, so I decided to stop my car at nearer bushes and switch off my car. I stayed there until I heard nothing, then when I sure they are done with the 'bang bang bang' I start the car engine and speed off to my house. As I passed the building I saw a body lying on the road. At first I wanted to ignore him as I thought he must be one of the victim that had been shot dead by the mafia but his hand suddenly move and raised up. I stopped my car and quickly I throw him inside my car. I pray hard that no one will see us. He was full with blood" Yoseob shook his head when he heard to Junhyung. 

"The building is at Blue Pine Hill?" Yoseob ask and Junhyung only nod his head. Yoseob's sigh, so this Doojoon is absolutely his Doojoon. 

"then what happen next." Yoseob ask. 

"I sent him to hospital. Doctor said he had severe bleeding at his head and fracture at arm and thigh. He loss lots of blood, luckily my brother was there and his blood match with Doojoon. So Dongwoon donated his blood, eventually he was safe but he had loss his memory. The thing he remember other than his name and his gender are his family died when he was very young, he live in orphanage and he is in love with latte but milk can make him fits. So I took him with me, live with me and Dongwoon since he had no one. besides he can play piano and help me in making my new songs." Yoseob nod his head he is sure that he is 'his' Doojoon. 

Yoseob walk toward Doojoon whose holding Yoseob's neglected teddy bear on the one of the sit. He pull the ear of the teddy and pinch the cheek. Yoseob couldn't hold his tear anymore. The fact that Doojoon had loss memories about him is too much to endure. tears flowing down his cheeks. Doojoon realize the cute boy cry. 'am I hurting his teddy bear? owhh he is crying.'

Doojoon walk to Yoseob with the teddy bear. Guilty is the only thing he felt now. This boy must loves his teddy bear very much. Doojoon thought 

"hey hey don't cry, I'm sorry hurting your teddy bear. Here I retun this back to you.Just for you to know, pretty boy's sad face shattered my heart into million pieces, please give me a smile to heal it back or I will die." with that Yoseob pull him away. He looked deep into Doojoon'e eyes. He smile and extend his arm to receive back his teddy. 

"Good boy. There you go. This is your teddy and my name is Doojoon. Nice meeting you boy and I wish to meet you again and again." Doojoon give Yoseob his teddy. 

"Please be here and accompany my breakfast every morning because they always neglect me and I feel so alone..  and I will prepare you the latte……." before Yoseob could end his sentence Doojoon continue. 

"… with the egg tart, don't forget to take it from the front row because the one baker i knew will always cheat by putting the best and biggest tart at the front row." Yoseob smile. This is indeed his Doojoon.. 

 

AN :: sorry I don't know how to conclude this story.. and it taken me forever to find the ending.. mianhe if it is crap.. finally end~~