Love Hut

Love Hut

 

 

I walk to the Love Hut. The place is hidden in some place that quite far from the busy town. It is isolated from other place and as the name is, it really look like a hut. I look through the glass then sigh with relief. It is a cafe. I push the main door. Only one word come from my mouth. 

'HOLY ' I agape with the decoration inside the café. it is so beautiful. All the furniture is made of woods and painted in white while the wall and floor are brown. There is some fake leaves and trees hanging here and there to give the 'jungle feeling' to the cafe. I jumped when someone tapped my shoulder. 

"You must be Mireu-ssi?" a tall man smiles to me and shake hands with me. 

"How come you know my name?" I asked him bewildered. 

"Rain-ssi. he is the owner of this cafe. by the way my name is Sanghyun but you call me thunder ok?" I nod my head. so the weird guy yesterday is eventually the owner of the cafe? Later come another 3 male infront of me. 

"Annyeong Mireu. My name is Lee Chansung but call me LeeJoon ne?" the muscular man wave his hand to me. 

"call him leejoon-is-lovely leejoon-is-wonderful" the sharp eyes guy singing something funny and it made LeeJoon pissed off and smack him. 

"You better stop G.O hyung" Leejoon warn his hyung. 

"Yahh, I want to introduce myself to him but you had done it. Pabo Joon. By the way, annyeong cutie my name is G.O. No need to know my real name. Your tongue will get confuse then." I chuckle  with this guy. He looked scary but he is so funny and dork. Then the last guy start to introduce himself. He has big dark circle around his eyes and look like he is zombified and exhausted. I look at him worriedly. 

"Don't look at me with that eyes. I born with this dark circle so you no need to have any concern to me okay? My name is Seungho, I am the leader here and all of these fools are my worker. G.O is in charge of the bakery and cooking of all the pastries and foods here because he is the great chef but non of other place interested to hire him because he is such a womanizer and wolf. Only in Love Hut we accept him, under a condition he is not allowed to go out from the kitchen to disturb our customer and al the worker we have are male so he had no chance to flirt."

 

"Yah don't tell him my story Panda, you give him a bad impression toward me" G.O puffed his cheek. 

 I listened carefully to Seungho-hyung. What? a womanizer? no wonder he have the look like a predator. I chuckled, so the nickname of Seungho hyung is Panda, I make a reminder in my brain maybe I can use it to later when we got closer perhaps. Then Seungho hyung continue after kick G.O hard on the shins.

 

"Then, LeeJoon. He is our barista here. He made the best coffee in town and all types of drinks too (LeeJoon raised his eyebrow proudly) but non other cafe take him because he keep on ripping his shirt to show his chocolate abs and it is disturbing. (Leejoon pull his shirt to show the perfectly chocolate abs to me. okay that is overwhelming >.<) Pull down your shirt pabo joon. Then Thunder is in charge in serving and cleaning. He has a pretty but most of people wrongly think he is a girl. Previously he had work at many place as the waiter but keep on been molested and been fired when he try to fight them. and me, as the boss my place is at the cashier place. Mireu-ssi, you will start your work today and you will be in same position as Thunder. You are good at it right? Here your uniform, get change and we will open our cafe in 15 minutes." I took the uniform and get change. I am happy. Thank god for giving me this opportunity to still survive and breath. 

 

==========================================================

ting ting ting 

A boy comes into the cafe and take his seat. Mir walk to him and take his order. 

"give me double shot Espresso with Dark Chocolate mousse." He put his smiley eyes on his face but Mir can tell that there is something wrong with this boy. His smile is not sincere and his eyes showing a pain he held inside. Hesitantly Mir ask the boy. 

"Are you fine? Oh I'm sorry I shouldn't be a busy body. I'll get your order in quickie." Mir just realize that he shouldn't act that way to the customer.Smile on the boy's face is fading and if weather can represent the mood, Mir surely can see a dark cloud on the boy's head and pouring rain. 

"Are you sure he ordered this? not the Chocolate Milk Frappe and Blueberry cheese cake?" LeeJoon raised his brow to Mir. 

"Ani-yo hyung. He ordered Espresso and mousse. I double checked it with him, but his face not happy with his order. Are your barista skills had gone and your coffee is no longer tasty?" LeeJoon glared to Mir. How bold this maknae can be. 

"Haiissshhh you underestimate me. I will show you how good I am, just don't fall in love me later when you find out that I am the best barista in the world. but still, how come that Kikwang order something that not his usual? Is he lost his mind or what?" LeeJoon brew the Espresso diligently like a pro. He also draw some zigzag pattern on the saucer before he put the mousse on it. He put a bigger cup compare to the espresso cup and pour milk in it with packets of sugar and cream on the tray. 

Mir frown. This Kikwang asked for espresso only, what the hell this milk and sugar are on the tray? 

"Just in case he go into fits after swallow bitter thing." Leejoon smile to him. Mir quite surprise that LeeJoon can actually read his mind.

Mir put the tray in front of Kikwang. Then another ringing bell can be heard from the bell outside the cafe as the sign that someone is coming. Mir is ready to greet the next customer but before he could greet him properly, the customer come in with shout. Dongwoon? his classmate?

"YAHHHH LEE KIKWANG ARE YOU CRAZY?" the small boy is choking the Espresso and got fits. The taller male got panicked. He quickly pour sugar and creams into the milk and shove it inside kikwang's mouth. Then Kikwang cough badly. Mir stood in front of them. He is frozen of the scene, and he is surprised how Lee Joon know that Kikwang will get convulse after drink Espresso and be cured by sweetened milk. 

"Why are you here? why you helping me? you said you are disgust with me." Kikwang's tears flowing on his cheeks. 

"who said that?" Dongwoon eyes got widen. He is shock with the statement from Kikwang. 

"your mouth said it. You said you feel disgust with the sweet things, you will vomit if you eat cake, you will get into fits when you swallow sugary things and you will feel disgust if you have to kiss someone with sweet tooth." Kikwang sob become louder and louder. I lean my body to the bar looking straight to the two. I think they are couple. 

"Pabo Dongwoon. How come he don't know his lover is loving sweets and sugar. I will kick him later" LeeJoon mumbling beside Mir which make the maknae look at him in confusion. 

"… So what's wrong with that?" Dongwoon asked Kikwang.

"Can't you see I have sweet tooth. I eat cakes a lots. I drink sweet chocolate only and I loves everything sweet." Dongwoon feel guilty by making that statement. He didn't mean to make such hurtful statement. He just try to make an excuse when the girl from his class asking him out and tell him that she will bake cakes to him because she loves Dongwoon. Dongwoon on the other hands don't want to be so harsh when rejecting the girl so he make up this excuse which unfortunately been heard by Kikwang. 

"Baby…. listen here. I make up those lie so that I can get rid the girls.I hate sweet thing but I love sweet person like you." Kikwang blush when Dongwoon caressing his face dearly. The pair of brown eyes look at him, and all Kikwang can see is pure love and sincere from the gaze of Dongwoon. 

"Eventhough you hear me saying I hate sweet thing, it doesn't mean you have to swallow these bitter drinks and mousse. You know it that you will convulse if your bitter sense on your tongue get stimulate? Don't do that again. I am worried." Dongwoon then stand from kneeling in front of Kikwang. He looks at the two of us. He raise his arm to me because he acknowledge me, his classmate. Then he turn his gaze to LeeJoon. 

"Pabo Joon, why you let him having these Espresso. I can't believe that you are trying to kill your brother. what if I'm not come. He might be killed" Brother? So LeeJoon is Kikwang's brother? 

"eeyyyyy I gave the antidote along my espresso and I know you will coming my cheesy brother-in-law to be. Actually it is better to kill my brother then let him suffer hearing to your mean words. You feel disgust if kiss him? ayyyy Nappeun namja~" LeeJoon replied back. 

With that Dongwoon walk to Kikwang closer while I can see a smirk form at LeeJoon's face. As Dongwoon get closer to kiss Kikwang, the smirk become more prominent. I swear bad thing is going to happen. 

chu*** (Dongwoon kiss Kikwang) 

Dongwoon frown then he look back to his lover. 

"you taste weird today. what are you taking just now yeobo?" Dongwoon start to feel uncomfortable. 

"The sweetened milk" Dongwoon hold his throat and he get into fits seconds later. 

Mir and Kikwang got panic and try to help Dongwoon, but Leejoon shooed them away. Calmly he took the cup of espresso from the table and shove to Dongwoon's mouth. Dongwoon come back to his normal state. He gasp to breath. 

"what are you giving me just now. Is it poison? are trying to kill me because you don't like me with your brother?" Dongwoon accusing LeeJoon. LeeJoon don't really approve his brother dating Dongwoon because that man is full of himself and always brag because he is handsome and even call himself the male god. ughh how annoying this man can be but to poison his brother's lover is not good thing to do. 

"I wish it so. Pabo, this is the antidote. Whenever your sweet sense stimulated you will get convulsed. ughh what a vice verse couple. Kiki, hyung suggest you to kiss him while you eat the blueberry cheese cake that G.O made. It is the fatale poison for him especially when G.O mustache blend into the mix" LeeJoon laugh frantically.

Dang!! A spatula fly and hit Leejoon right on his head. 

"don't you dare talk about my mustache and my cakes!" everyone laugh hysterically to the growling Leejoon. 

 

 

AN :: I make this new fanfic. I try to make it fluff and sweet but it turn out disaster. OTL sorry if I disappoint you~