unexpected~

Love Hut

 

"Good morning mireu~~" Dongwoon wave at him. Mir is walking like a zombie. He sleep late at night because he had to wait his turn into the shower room which is like forever waiting. LeeJoon take almost an hour to finish. This is because he need more time to clean up his body after 3 days not taking any baths. A dirty pabo Joon. Mir gritted his teeth when he thought about it. 

"Uhh Mwo Dongwoon?" Dongwoon looks to his friend worriedly which makes Mir uncomfortable. 

"Are you fine? You looked like a Panda with that big dark circle. Do they treat you badly? Does LeeJoon bullied you? Or the Panda Seungho make you do all the chores?" Dongwoon hit Mir with many questions. 

"yah yah yah, Son NamShin. enough enough. I just feel a bit tired because of the school loads. Hyungs are very kind to me. Sometimes they help me with the assignments and sometime Thunder hyung will even prepare my uniform and G.O hyung will pack my foods. it just the school make me miserable." Mir explain to Dongwoon. The school just started after the winter break. It is hard for Mir to adjust his times and follow the schedule. 

"If you say that then I will not worry. but never lend your assignment to Joon-hyung. His head is smaller than peas. He will make your assignment disaster. Remember!" Mir nod his head weakly. 

"By the way, there can you see there that girl. (Mir follow Dongwoon's index to see the girl who is sitting at the front of class.) That girl, her name is KimHyuna. Kiki told me that pabo Joon has Hyuna's picture inside his wallet. I am going to investigate this. you wanna join me Mireu?" Mir don't want to have any problem to his hyung. LeeJoon and Dongwoon might not in a good term but it is unfair if Mir involve in the hate-hate relationshio between LeeJoon and Dongwoon. 

"Mianhe Woonie. I don't want to  do that, besides Joon hyung is so nice. I will not doing that and if I am not wrong, Hyuna is dating the famous singer, JangHyunseung because Hyuna is trainee from the same company. Sorry Woonie, I will not involve in your problem. Owh teacher is coming" Mir sat on his place. As the class begin Mir give 101% focus to the subject while the genius boy, Dongwoon lay down his head on the desk and doze off to the dreamland. 

===========================================

"Welcome to the Love Hut.." Mir bow to the customer. A young and smart blonde man. He is too good looking. He has pair of sharp eyes, and cooly tag along his macbook, swing that notebook along with his hand. 

Thunder go and take the man's order because not long after that another customer come in. 

"Welcome to the Love Hut" as Mir looking back to the customer he is indeed shock. 

"Omoo, Hyuna-ssi.. and .. and .. are.. you .. by any chance .. the famous.. JS?" Mir stuttering. Hyuna chuckled looking to her cute classmate. 

"Aigoo Mireu. I don't know you work at here. It must been a while since the last time I came. You can know him even after he disguise? Oppa you must not so pro in disguising yet." Hyuna smile and lightly hit Hyunseung's shoulder. Then Mir bring them to the empty table near to the counter of the cafe. 

"I want usual, and Hyunseung oppa want strawberry smoothies with tiramisu. Then, ask G.O-ssi to make cheese cake, less fat." Hyuna ordered. 

"errr usual?" Mir a bit confuse. 

"You are new here? The barista know my usual very well, he had put it on the counter as well can you see there." Hyuna smile to Mir. 

Mir look at the counter. A cup of drink had done there. He then smile and proceed to the counter to tell rest of the order to G.O. 

"Yah, what the hell cheese cake less fat? cheese is fat itself. how many she scored for her biology?" G.O. mumbled when Mir passed him the other. Mir only shrugged his shoulder and another yell can be heard. 

"I heard that G.O.-ssi. I say less so put less cheese. A simple order. 10 year old kids also can understand. are you stupid or what?" Hyuna replied back with chuckled and G.O. are ready to throw a saucer to Hyuna but Thunder stopped him from do it. 

=====================================

Hyuna POV

I look around. where that muscle pabo guy? huh! he made my coffee and go away like usual.

"Hyuna stop looking for him while 'dating' me" Hyunseung chided.

"Bwo? I will hit your head if you say it again. You come here so that you can do your small 'business' stare dreamily to that weird blond at the corner right? geez your taste are freak. How come you like some one with that 'ladygaga' shades on him?" Hyuna protest. 

"Yah Kim HyunA. If you wish to live longer you better shut your ing mouth or else I will kick your here in front of your CRUSH there." Hyunseung emphasizing the word 'crush' which make HyunA gasp. 

"oppa! shhh don't be so loud." but it was too late. LeeJoon was standing at their table and putting the tray down.

"Here the smoothies, the tiramisu and the 'cheesy' pair with lots 'fake' (supposed cheese cake with less fat) KimHyunA.. I think we have to have a little chat and update. Mr Jang could you please…." and before the sentence completed Hyunseung already said it. 

"Yes you may. Took her for you entire life and I'll be much happier if you do so. She just not my type and I am homo" Boldly Hyunseung state it. 

"ahhh Kamsahamnida Hyunseung-ssi. by the way Tiramisu doesn't really suit a sweet tooth person like you. So I wonder if it actually goes better with espresso. You can have this cheese cake instead and GO never made something less fat or no fat because he loves to put more fat in cakes while the tiramisu you can give to someone perhaps?" Hyunseung smile when LeeJoon move away drag HyunA with him. Perhaps LeeJoon knows better that the tiramisu he ordered is because of the person at the corner who is working on something with the laptop. 

Mir just standing froze behind the bar watching every scene. So DongWoon is right? hurmm. Not long after that here come a skinny shortie girl. She looks bubbly and so cute. she walking bouncily to the good looking man who is busy with his macbook. 

"Welcome to Love Hut" Mir greeted her from behind the counter. 

"Annyeong oppa~~" the man with the macbook looked up in annoyed. Then the man walk to Hyunseung's table and sit opposite to him which make hyunseung startled. 

"Hara.. stop disturb me. I am dating thing this guy. If you please excuse me. we are in the middle of our date, I was at the corner to charge my laptop. Now could you please…"