I Want To Know

Hurt Or Heal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

In the car

 

“I still can’t believe that you really went to this girl house.”

“Hyejeong. That girl name is Hyejeong.”

“WOW! YOU EVEN REMEMBER HER NAME??”

“Is it wrong that I remember her name?” Seolhyun frowned and shot a glare to Jimin.

“You RARELY REMEMBER PEOPLE’S NAME INCLUDING ME..You’re not the type who pay attention to people.”

“Whatever..”

“It took about TWO WEEKS for you to remember my name. I couldn’t forget that you called me SHOO MIN once. And..”

“Unnie, do you have earphone with you?” Seolhyun suddenly cut Jimin words.

“Oh, take it in my handbag. Why?”

“Nothing, continue your talk if you want.” Seolhyun took the earphone and plugged it in her ears.

“And I..”

When Jimin continue opening up , Seolhyun pressed the volume button to the maximum value. From outside, the car looked like a moving night club.

“UUUURRRGGHH KIM SEOLHYUN!!!!!” Jimin thought she could’ve been deaf by that time with that crazy volume.

Her right hand left the steering and slowed down the volume.

“What is wrong with you?” Jimin’s hand already reached Seolhyun’s thigh to pinch her hard.

Seolhyun caught that hand.

“I’m already sick, remember?”

“Fine.” Jimin couldn't stay mad on Seolhyun.

“Change topic,” said Jimin.

Seolhyun rolled her eyes. She really didn't have any mood to talk.

I thought my action just now was enough to make her quiet.

“Did Hyejeong treat you well?”

“Hyejeong? She wanted to kill me again you know.” Seolhyun blurted that out while giggling. Her memory flashed back to how she reacted when Hyejeong crashed into the room with a knife.

“Are you serious? Heol, I should’ve bring her to the cop.” Jimin surprised.

“You really believe my words don't you? If she really did, I won’t be here unnie.” Seolhyun laughed.

“Aaiisshh this kid.”

Suddenly she has mood to talk? Weird…

“She is really rough, harsh, her cooking tastes bad, very rude, not caring at all....huh..I HATE her.”

“Seolhyun,..I don't want you to describe about YOURSELF to me. Not necessary.”

“Unnie!!” Seolhyun whined.

“Well ALL OF THEM ARE FACTS OF YOU. NON OF THEM ARE FALSE.” Its Jimin’s turn to laugh this time.

Seolhyun smacked Jimin’s thigh because she couldn't accept the truth.

“Ouch! Ms. Kim I didn't even pinch you just now!”

“Anyway, are you lying?? She seems fine to me.” Jimin added.

Seolhyun just ignore that question and continue staring the scenery around the road.

Maybe..I don’t know….

 

Night at Seolhyun’s House

 

Twirl to the left. Twirl to the right. Seolhyun buried her face in the pillows surrounding her.

Why can’t this comfy bed make me fall asleep fast? Sleep please Kim Seolhyun.

“AAARRGGGHHH!!! THIS IS BORING!!” Seolhyun screamed loudly in that empty house.

BORING~~ ORING~~ RING~~

LMAO…IT EVEN ECHOES…

Jimin stayed in different house from Seolhyun, but not that far from her. Same residence. But..Jimin had her own life, girlfriend, so that explain why she couldn't accompany Seolhyun and kept her entertained 24/7.

“Let’s try watching television. Any awesome shows broadcasting?” Seolhyun hand stretched and grabbed the remote.

Her thumb kept on pressing the next button, flicking the channel in search of something interesting.

“Masterchef? No, stop making me hungry.”

“Hhmm..presidency? It's a little bit hard to understand.”

“………………”

“No AOA appearance ???….Not fun at all. There is NOTHING!!” Seolhyun pulled the hoody of the sweatshirt and covered her face fully with it.

Hhmmm..

It smells nice..Hyejeong’s sweet scent.

Seolhyun breathe deeper, inhaling the sweet fragrance.

The sweatshirt and sweatpants that she was wearing were belong to Hyejeong. Hyejeong just gave them away to Seolhyun because she didn't want to troubled Seolhyun, returning them back.

“Staying with Hyejeong is much better than this.” Seolhyun sullen.

“……..”

“WAIT, DID I REALLY SAY THAT? STAYING WITH HYEJEONG IS MUCH BETTER?”

“AARRGGHH! What are you thinking Seolhyun-ah??” Seolhyun started slapping her cheeks, trying to be the ‘rational’ Seolhyun back.

She is the WORST you can get. Seal that in mind.

“Talking about Hyejeong..” Seolhyun suddenly remembered something that she wanted to do earlier in Hyejeong’s house but kept it back.

 

Hours ago in Hyejeong’s house

 

Seolhyun just came out from bath. She dried her hair while wandering around Hyejeong’s room. Her feet stopped when she reached the dresser.

“This mirror is quite big, lots of sticky notes too.” Seolhyun’s hand moved from the first to the last notes scattered on the mirror, so she can read it clearly. Her other hand stuck on the towel and did the drying.

“Appointment with professor, weekend work, meet-up with Hyungsik and Mina..Who are they?.. Her friends maybe..”

“Nothing much.” Her eyes then roamed to the things on the top of the dresser.

She grinned.

Her things..Pretty much a simple girl..

Her eyes caught something different than the make ups and accessories. A small calendar.

On the hard cover of the calendar, written her name in coloured pens, Hyejeong, with some adorable decorations.

Cute..

Seolhyun took the calendar to read it. She was about to opened it up, suddenly Hyejeong called her.

“Seolhyun are you done?” Hyejeong’s head was stuck out at the door.

Shocked with Hyejeong sudden call, she swept the calendar fast into her pocket.

“Can you knock first before you enter?”

Shin Jimin twin..?? God..

“Helloooo…its my room.” Hyejeong frowned.

“I just want to inform that Jimin will arrive in another 5 minutes. Be quick.”

Hyejeong entered the room to take some stuffs in her wardrobe.

DING DONG..DING DONG

“Ouh? That is quick. Faster Seolhyun.” Hyejeong ran to the door to greet Jimin.

“Wait a minute.” Seolhyun combed her hair, hung the towel and quickly left the room.

 

End Flashback

 

“This calendar….” Seolhyun hand flipped the calendar from page to page.

The calendar was marked with driving class schedule from January till April. Even the last class that she should’ve attend with her was also marked. There were some dates noted in the second half of the year which were prepared dates if she failed again. Continue on enrolling and learning.

She is……very determined.

At the back of the calendar was a list. A list of all driving schools in Seoul. Some were already crossed.

WOW….Maybe she had attended these?? Maybe.

She saw her academy’s name, which hasn't been crossed.

“Too bad..She can’t cross this one out. Nah, I bet she even wants to throw this calendar out.”

At the end of the list, she saw some words.

‘Fail? Try Again Hyejeong. Fighting!!”

Seolhyun had mixed feelings.

It must’ve be hard for her…

 

After a few days at Driving School

 

Jimin swung Seolhyun’s office door opened. She wanted to put some files on Seolhyun’s table.

“CAN’T YOU KNOCK THE DOOR FIRST??!!” Seolhyun really couldn't stand Jimin’s attitude.

“Oh…..you’re here? Hehehe..”

“Can you answer my question??”

“You know my answer well. By the way, why are you here? I thought you will stay home for another few days.”

“You really love seeing me rotting and dying in house, don't you?”

“Awww…Seolhyun...”

“Nothing better if I stay home. I can’t do anything much while recovering. Bored. Lonely.” Seolhyun leaned her head against the chair.

“Lonely? Go find yourself a girlfriend or boyfriend. I’m sure you’re not going to be lonely.” Jimin giggled while giving out that opinion.

“Uh? I don't need anybody for now.” Seolhyun pursed her lips as a sign of disagree.

“Okay~~ Let’s see~.”

“Do I have any lesson today?” Seolhyun tried to change the topic.

“Ermm..I am not your personal assistant. She’s outside.”

“You look like one now. I don't care. One minute. Bring me my schedule. NOW.”

“I hate this kid.” Jimin cursed in her breath and ran away.

After some moments, Jimin came back panting.

“Your class…….only with Hyejeong. That's all.” Jimin passed out a paper of her whole week schedule.

“Okay. You can go now.”

“Good.” Jimin walked off from the room.

Glad she is in a good mood….phewww

By noon Seolhyun’s works were pretty much done. There were still some but she felt like doing it tomorrow.

“Okay…..These office works are…..quite boring lately.”

Hyejeo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter