Nice To Meet You

Hurt Or Heal
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Earlier that day..

 Seolhyun’s POV

 

I stretched my sore body while yawning. It’s been a hard and tough week as I need to prepare some of my driving learners for upcoming test, the circuit test and road test. Luckily they were just a bunch of teenagers around the age of 18 – 19, so it was quite easy to train them as they were quick learners. Not really a bad week I guess. Not yet.

My right hand quickly grabbed the mouse and kept on clicking the kind of content I want, to release this stress and pressure. Opening two tabs in the server, I left one untouched and only used the other one. The words ‘hot girls’ instantly popped up even though I just typed the letter ‘H’ in the search box. Looked like I used to search it lately. Hahaha *dirty laugh..Yes, this was my kind of entertainment and stress reliever. I mean who could resist them.

I was enjoying the pictures, with all these scanning and EXTRA ZOOMING, but in the middle of touching, Jimin promptly broke into my office. Taken aback, my hand quickly clicked the empty tab which I had left earlier.

What is….this unnie up to?

See?? This was why I always need to prepare myself. Smh..

Let’s not get mad. She is innocent.

“What do you want?” I asked casually.

“Ermmm…Why are you touching the screen?” Jimin looked totally curious. Her face explained everything.

“No-nothing… Just-just removing this speck of dust” removing my hands off the table.

Putting her hand to her chin as if she was thinking, she frankly said “I don’t know that blank tab can make people DROOL over them.”

SH*T….. Why didn’t I realise this..??Oh mouth..STOP. EMBARASSING. ME

Don’t show her your surprised face Seolhyun-ah..Please..

Not showing any reaction, I stared her eyes deeply and formed a pale smile.

“Get out from the office.”

“Whaaatt..? I have some-“

“I said get out NOW !!!!”

“Sorry Miss Kim,” Jimin bowed 90 degree before she walked out of the office.

I turned my chair around and reached some tissues at the back. Self-embarrassing? Pabo Seolhyun, I laughed on myself while wiping the drool wetting the corner of my lips. Lol, its a lot. No wonder she noticed that.

*giggle

Felt sorry for her but I needed to teach her a lesson so she would KNOCK THE DOOR before entering. Well, at least I didn’t punish her or something.

My hand sneaked off to the telephone next to the keyboard and pressed a button.

“Unnie, enter my room now with a cup of coffee,” I demanded.

Few minutes later, a sound of door knocking can be heard.

TOK! TOK! TOK!

Such an improvement..good  

“Come in.”

With a grinning face, Jimin stomped off her feet all the way from the front door till she reached my table. She then placed the coffee I asked at the far end of the table.

Ignoring her presence in front of me, my hands tried to reach out the coffee.

PAP!! PAP!!

“Rude Kim Seolhyun!! Very *smack rude *smack kid *smack…Aigoo.”

“Ouch!! Stop smacking my hand with these heavy files! It hurts you know!” jerking my hand off from the table.

“Urghhhhh!!”

“So, what is it?” I asked in pain.

“Sorry? I am the one who should ask you that question. Kim Seolhyun, what is it just now?”

My face turned a little bit red.

“Nothing. Please continue,” I kept my face straight because I didn’t want her to tease me after this.

Jimin who looked so done with me, grabbed a seat and started flipping through the pages.

“It’s a bit urgent here. There are two persons who register for driving lessons in the academy recently but after checking up with all of the instructors, their schedules are fully packed. Except for Tuna and you.”

“Who is Tuna?”

“Pppfffttt...Opps... Yuna actually,” Jimin tried covering , holding her laugh.

Both of us cracked in laughter for a moment but I snapped back when I realised I was mentioned too.

“Wait…What?? I thought my schedules are already packed too.”

“Yup but apparently some of your learners will sit for tests soon. So, you’re actually quite FREE MISS KIM SEOLHYUN.”

“But- bu..”

“Don’t you try to ESCAPE. I know you’re a manager here and have double work but PLEASE..??” Jimin asked while making a cute face.

I just smiled and said “Fine… Give me their profiles then.”

“Aa-uuhh, no choosing. I’ve already decide it for each of you. Take this file and please bear in mind that I randomly picked this person for you, so do NOT blame me over anything.”

“Right, whatever.”

I took the file and just stared blankly at the cover.

“So, when will this lesson start?”

“It should be…..now,” Jimin shot a look at her wrist watch.

“What??? Seriously?? Oh SH*T!! I thought I can relax a bit today. Man..”

“Stop complaining.”

My eyes directly giving a glare, responding to her words. I shouldn’t let her live peacefully if she continued to attack me like this. Not anymore. Need to encounter back. My brain dived deep in search for useful information right now.

“Jimin unnie, you love running so much, don’t you?

A blank face clearly shown on her face.

Beautiful… I take that as a ‘YES’.

“GO RUN and tell this person to wait for me at the car. NOW !!”

Jimin sighed and quickly stood out from her seat. She took a glance of the name written on the profile’s cover.

“Shin-Hye-Jeong,” reading the name out loud, she then flung herself to the door.

A girl?

“And please warn her not to touch my car!!” I shouted a bit just to let her catch that.

“ROGER…”

Okay, need to be quick now. Actually, I didn’t dress properly because I thought I could leisurely stay in office today. My left hand stretched downward to reach my briefcase and took out a black tie.

While tying it up, I read the profile intently. As a matter of fact, it’s rare for me to read anybody’s profile because they usually came in piles. This profile was quite strange as it was way too thick, so I took a chance to sip my coffee while reading.

‘Shin Hyejeong, 26 years old’

Oh, she is older than me by two years.

My hand swiftly flipping to the content I wanted to read the most.

‘Previous Record’

The first page which was a record from last year, showed that she failed both her first road and circuit tests. Well, this situation was quite normal for beginner especially first time learner. So I went through the next pages.

‘1st  Repeat- FAIL’

Still fine..

‘2nd Repeat- FAIL’

Oh, maybe she was badly examined.

‘3rd Repeat- FAIL’ 

…………………

‘4th Repeat- FAIL’

“Ppppfffffttttttttt.” I accidentally burst out my coffee that I was about to swallow. Too much shock in less than a minute.

“Whaaaaaattttttttttttt??!!!!”

Ouch..the coffee that I splurted out stained the opposite office chair. Hmm..Never mind, I’ll clean it after this. Oh my, I shouldn’t read this record at the first place. Geez.

My heart trembled a lot. I decided to prevent myself from going through all the records, so I opened up the last page of this section.

‘8th Repeat- FAIL’

Goshhhhhhhh…..H O W

Feeling devastated for reading the unexpectedly surprising file, I buried myself in it and took a deep breath.

This person is really a GIGANTIC TROUBLE for me now. I’m DOOMED.

After a few minutes of lying on the table, I finally made up my mind. I stood out from my warm seat and cleaned up the messy table, clearing all the papers and arranged it back into the file.

Nah..You can do it Kim Seolhyun-ah..There is nothing that I couldn’t do. FIGHTING!!!!

*fixed collar and tie

 

Hyejeong POV

 

My head was currently dizzy thinking about driving. I couldn’t believe I had to face driving again. Its not that I hated it but my body and mind really couldn’t accept the situation. Okay, maybe I hated it a bit but my reactions on driving were completely uncontrollable.

Whenever I shared about my problems in driving, almost everybody would wheedle me that it’s okay, I was still learning, I was not used to it and stuff but how come I COULDN’T get used to it even if I tried it thousandth time. Some of them would just told me to stop trying and move on. But..But..That’s not right for me because I would really love to own at least a car and drive it. Its one of my big wishes of the year.

They really didn’t know a thing on what I faced, what I imagined, what I saw, and much more. Oh, I lost words talking with them.

“PON!!! PON!!! PON!!!”

I jumped a bit from where I stood. GOD these honking sounds in this driving school literally spooked my minute little heart. My mind became more stressful now, so thanks people.

RELAX Hyejeong..You’re currently OUTSIDE of the car..You’re not even IN yet..

My hands started slapping my face to stay calm but then I realised that I didn’t want my i

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter