2. Min With A Skirt

Min Yoon...na?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The cold sweat hit him hard and his heart beat so fast that it felt it will explode. He wasn't that nervous, all he didn't want was to be discovered since his pride didn't allow him to be noticed by anyone while wearing skirt in public.

"Get a hold of yourself!" Jin shook Yoongi "you can do it! Just call your sister and ask her questions!"

The weird silence kept them staring at one point on the wall.

"Jin... she isn't answering..." Yoongi bit hard on his lower lip. "I will die as soon as someone sees me with a skirt!"

"Okay okay I got this... we will just do this like this ---

 

--- 5 HOURS EARLIER ---

 

Min Yoongi was on his way to school and he could not believe that. Why? Well compared to last year now he wore a skirt and had a ribbon instead of a tie which was uncomfortable and as confusing to put on right.

Seokjin walked besides the man in a female uniform, he held his laugh in but the chipmunk like cheeks exposed his need to laugh.

"Don't" Yoongi glared at his buddy but Seokjin only shook his head.

"I am not laughing at you I am just proud of my artwork" Jin held his whale laugh in but it didn't help at all.

"You bastard!" Yoongi kicked the air very closely to Jin's only to make his best friend run away so he could chase him. Even though the one wearing a skirt was chasing his best friend while cursing and throwing clumsy kicks in which he almost tripped every time, Yoongi was actually having fun as well. Well at least for a short moment until they passed the school gate.

Then things got difficult.

"Walk straight and pitch your voice more higher" the best friend tried to help out but Yoona ignored the other words completely.

"My sister told me I can do whatever in her appearance, no one will know ether way since they barely knew her"

"I think they will realize because this girl has a in her pants"

"I wish she would come back quickly too" the man scratched his wig as he groaned loudly.

"Well if you keep your legs down hopefully no one will know" Jin referred towards his best friend and his habit to kick people once he gets pissed.

Min Yoongi stopped, he wore a serious expression and he stared straight into the taller's eyes. "Kim Seokjin... you will have to look after me on that case".

"Yeah... you always ended up getting involved into fights, this will be hard, but try to remember that you're a girl" A whale laugh was clearly heard once the best friend finished his sentence. Jin could no longer hold back his emotions.

Thankfully Yoongi's prayers were heard by the school bell since it made his best friend shut his mouth. At least for now.

Everyone took their seats but not Min Yoongi, he stood at the entrance door and tried to guess from which free five seats belonged to his sister. "Min Yoona take your seat why you're making me wait to start class?" the teacher obviously wasn't pleased by the student standing at one spot instead of sitting down and opening the book for the class.

"Um..." Yoongi's eyes jumped from one side to the other as he tried to count the seat down, but his was saved by the handsome guy moving his head to side, showing the classmate that she should take a seat in front of him.

The guy in disguise stepped towards it and sat down. Everyone reacted... well nothing happened so it meant it was indeed Yoona's seat and the brother didn't expose himself.

Calm down. Calm down. You're being too anxious. He spoke with himself inside

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter