1. Min Siblings

Min Yoon...na?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Please please please please" Min Yoona whined loudly, a suitcase rested behind her and in front there was a guy who pierced his glaring eyes straight to her soul. "please please please" the girl continued and Yoongi sighed.

"Fine. Though I have no idea why Bangtan Band is so important to you, for you to follow them around the countries" The slightly shorter guy spoke with crossed arms on his chest, he couldn't believe that he was making the worst choice in his entire life just for his one minute younger sister. "You owe me big time though!" he yelled as the female kissed her brother's cheek and rushed out of the door screaming 'Japan I'm almost there!'.

 

---10minutes earlier---

 

"MIN YOONA! I told you we can't keep a cat!" Dark haired guy had found a wig laying on his best and so he went straight to his sister's bedroom to find her packing her things. "What the heck you're doing?"

"I'm sorry, Gi, if I stay here longer I will be late" his twin sister called him by his nickname, they were very similar just the sister was few centimeters taller, her jaw was sharper and her eyes were slightly bigger, but their skin shared the same paleness and smoothness.

"Wh-" Yoongi was about to complain more but then he saw a map on the floor which had about six countries circled around and the map itself screamed 'BANGTAN BAND' literally there was BANGTAN BAND writted on the entire map. "Do you think mom won't notice that you didn't go to school just like that? You think you can get away with all this?" Yoongi didn't buy this.

"That is why you're going to pretend that you're me since you didn't apply any high school you won't have anything to do ether, righ-"

"NO" a strict answer interrupted Min Yoona's sentence.

"I bought a wig and even make up do you even know how much it coast me?" the female in the apartment raised her voice but then suddenly nibbled on her lower lip when she saw the way her brother glared.

"Do you take me as a clown?" the brother groaned angrily.

"But no one knows me here well, I only went to school for a week since we moved here, no one is going to notice even if you behave slightly different or that your voice is a bit boyish"

"Manly" Gi fixed his sister, but it backfired.

"Boyish, let's be honest if you wear a wig and a skirt voice won't be a problem at all" Yoona zipped up her luggage and walked to the hall straight for her shoes with no turning back even if her brother disagreed, deep down she hoped Gi would say yes.

"No way, me? Wearing a skirt? Do you want me to go to the same bathroom as girls? Wait... that isn't bad idea..." he considered for a moment but then shook his head straight away "wait no, you already broke the nice image of girls, if everyone poop that smelly I don't see it as a good point" he crossed his arms.

"But what will you do without going to high school?"

"Earn money" the male answered quickly as he already applied to the part time job.

"Fine, if you want me to stay and get my money wasted on wig, makeup, plane tickets... fine let's just starve for no reason, but if I do go you can stay here by yourself, have some action and know that even if we lack money, the ones I spent are in good use and not into waste so, please?" the girl looked at her brother with puppy like eyes that usually would have made anyone say yes.

Min Yoongi sighed and shook his head "no, no and another NO".

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter