Coffee 4

SEVENteen

FOUR

 

Me and Minghao went to the mall. Its just like few blocks away from our school. We're currently looking for new shirts and something to wear. I thought this will keep my stress away but – Minghao is currently in and out in every stores here. 

 

"What the Minghao. I'm tired of going in and out every stores here. And the fact that you're not gonna buy any stuffs there." I blame him.

 

"Calm down nasty boy. I'm finding a very rare store okay?  I heard it from Seungkwan and Seokmin talking about that to me and Hoshi hyung." he explained.

 

"Then where the is that store?" i asked angrily.

 

"Maybe they are just messing around with you guys." i said. 

 

"Nah, impossible. Seokmin hyung said that store is a perfume store." he said. 

 

"And there are many perfume ing store here for Pete's sake. " i retorted.

 

"Wait?  Maybe here it is." he said that for maybe 20th time. 

 

"Urgh whatever. " i growled in frustration. We enter the store. It looks just like a normal perfume store. Minghao went to the counter and said 'pozione d'amore'. I don't know what the hell is that.

The old woman smiled at him and said "Come inside my dear." with a slang dialect and open the curtain behind her. Minghao signaled me to follow him so I did. We enter it and see many bottles with different colors. Magical it seems. I move closer to Minghao. 

 

"Dude where are we?  And what are we doing here?" i asked him. 

 

"This is what I've been telling you. They secretly sell potions in here." he explained. I was shocked. Potions? 

 

"Potions?  Like what?! " i asked innocently.

 

"Like love potions, death potions and many more." he said that while grinding to me. This is insane! 

 

"What do you want to buy? " the old woman asked. Maybe she's not used in speaking our language. Base on her dialect tho 

 

"Love potions madam." Minghao answered. The woman nod and went away to get some. 

 

"Where are you going to use that? " I asked him. 

 

"To my crush of course Junhui." he said, proudly smiling at me. 

 

"You're really insane!" i replied.

 

"Shut up, its just because you still don't have a love life you know. " he stated.

"And you still didn't realize you have a crush on Wonwoo. " he added. ?! Wonwoo?!  Hell no. 

 

"What? Dream off I've never had a crush on him. I don't know even if he's straight or not." i explained.

 

"So you're curious?" he smirk. 

 

"I'm just explained my side you dumb . Why would I even like him?" i asked him. 

 

"Duh!  It's really obvious Mingyu. The way you always sneak a peek to him. Whenever he scrunch his nose or bit his lip while reading a book turns you on." he explained. That was somehow true. But still no. 

 

"Whatever, he's still annoying. The fact that he just ignored me when I went to him in the first day." i said. 

 

"Tch yeah yeah fine" he give up. I smirk to him teasingly and felt my phone is vibrating. 

 

2 message notifications

Jeon Wonwoo: Is this Kim Mingyu? 

Jeon Wonwoo: Well I just want to tell you about our book report. Maybe we should meet up to talk about that. I've made some research about the books I know. If you're free...

Kim Mingyu is typing

Kim Mingyu: Oh okay. I'm free tomorrow. Can we meet up in the cafe near the school? 

Jeon Wonwoo: Sure. See ya! 

 

I chuckled at his last words. Minghao somewhat glared at me. I mouthed 'what' then he also mouthed 'who is that?'

 

"Wonwoo" i replied. 

 

"So you two guys are dating? " he teased. 

 

"What?!  No!  We're going to do our book report tomorrow." Minghao was about to say something but he was cutted off when the old woman returned with one colorless bottle in her hand. 

 

"Pour this on any drink or food that is going to be eaten by anyone you wanted. This will make them love you instantly." she explained.

 

"Oh okay thank you" Minghao smiled at her. 

 

"And to you my dear? " she was already facing me. 

 

"Uhm" think Mingyu think. What potion are you going to buy? Ah yes!!! 

 

"Uhm do you have any potion here that will make anyone sick?" i asked her. Minghao was shocked at my statement and I shrugged him off. 

 

"Of course dear, fever, stomach ache? What kind of sick? " she asked. Maybe fever. This will make him absent for couple of days. 

 

"Fever" i politely replied. She went back and grab a colorless potion too. 

 

"This is it my dear. Just pour it on their drinks or food. " she explained to me. I nod. 

 

"Thank you so much" i said happily.

 

"C'mon, I'm gonna pack those two for you." she said as we follow her outside that room. She pack our potions carefully into a small pouch.  We were about to pay but she insists. We bowed as we exit the store. It was already night when we went home. I get my potion into the pouch and bid goodbye to Minghao. Hope this works.