Angel 6

SEVENteen

SIX

 


1 message notification

 

You're handsome future boyfriend : Babe?! Are you ready? 

 

Babe💞: Yeah. Idk. Whatever Jun

 

You're handsome future boyfriend: I'm going in there babe. Just wait😊

 

Babe💞: Okay

 

You're handsome future boyfriend: I'm here now babe open the door. 

 

I went downstairs and open the door. As i open it, i see flowers in front of my face. No, not flowers. Its a bouquet of chocolates. Different kinds of chocolate i like. And he gave me a whale stuff toy. My favorite. I smiled as i received those gifts.

 

"You made me like a girl here. But thanks" i smiled. 

 

"Well for sure I'm the top in us" he smirk and wink at me. 

 

"Stfu Jun." i said as rolled my eyes but still smiling

 

"Let's go now babe" he asked 

 

"Sure,oh wait" i said. I enter my room first and place the gifts properly in my bed.  I smiled at them. As i was going downstairs i heard a familiar voice. Luckily my mom is not there. 

 

"Mingyu?" i said as i see him glaring at Jun. "What are you doing here?" i asked him

 

"I thought we're going to have a movie marathon here. Look! I bring snacks" he said childishly 

 

"Sorry bro but we're going out on a date. If you excuse us" Jun said and pull my hand but Mingyu grabs my other arm

 

"No. Stop" he demanded. 

 

"What do you want?" Jun raised his voice

 

"I'd ask you the same question. What do you want? " Mingyu said seriously 

 

"I love him. And don't ever get involve here. You're just his best friend" Jun said as he emphasized the 'best friend' word. 

 

"Guys stop it okay? Mingyu I'd never received any texts from you that you're coming" i explained to Mingyu

 

"So you choose this guy over me? I am your best friend" Mingyu shouted at me

 

"Yeah. A best friend who doesn't know about Wonwoo's feelings for him" Jun stated. I was shocked to his words. Well Mingyu too is shocked about that. 

 

"How did you–" these are the only words came out to my mouth then Jun cut me off

 

"How did I know? Its pretty obvious Wonwoo, the way you look like him. The way you smiled and laughed at him. The things you never cut him off eventhough you're hurt while Mingyu always bring Jeonghan to the topic. You like him– no you love him" Jun explained

 

"And you bastard didn't know about Wonwoo. You're bragging yourself that you are Wonwoo's best friend even though you didnt really know any piece of him. That you didn't know any of his feelings. You're driving yourself about Jeonghan who's just messing up with you. Jeonghan has another boyfriend you know. And he is Seungcheol, the basketball captain. You never get contented on what gold you have and still finding rocks that you will treasure. You idiot." Jun almost shouted those words to Mingyu. I was almost crying on what Jun just explained. 

 

"I'm sorry Wonwoo. I'm sorry" Mingyu apologizing on me. He kneed to the floor. " I'm sorry Wonwoo hyung. I really like you from the start. Its just that..  Its just that I'm too coward to say to you that i love you cause I believed you're straight. I love you Wonwoo hyung. So much. I love how you scrunched your nose when you smile or laugh. I love how you focus on reading books and not minding the world. I love how you love burgers. I really want to be a burger before cause you love them more than me. I love when you hide your hands under your sweaters. Im sorry I didn't tell you this before. Im really afraid. Cause once that I've tell you this maybe–maybe you're going to avoid me. That's why I let my attention to others cause maybe in that way I get you're attention. But then Junhui hyung– I'm sorry for being coward,  I'm sorry for not telling you this but i love you. So much hyung" Mingyu pleaded as he is still kneeling in the floor. Crying like a mess. I pull him up and hug him tight. 

 

"I'm sorry if I also didn't tell you this. I love you too Mingyu. I love you so much" these are the words i wanted to tell Mingyu before. 

 

He looked down to me smiling. I wiped his tears off. And he kissed me passionately. He stick out his tongue wanting to enter and i let him. and tasting every inch of me. And we separate. I turn around to see Jun and to thank him but he is already gone. I feel bad about that. Of course Mingyu too. Then we just decided to went to my room and have some movie marathon. And also to cuddle more with each other.