Coffee 5

SEVENteen

FIVE

 

I went out early in the morning. I have to meet Wonwoo for our project. At the same time I have to poison him. I was waiting at him at the cafe we talk about yesterday and noticed a familiar guy walking towards me. He sit on the chair in front of me. He bowed. 

 

"I'm sorry I'm late." he apologized.

 

"Nah don't worry it's nothing." I reassured him. He looks handsome without glasses actually. That sharp eyes who looks dead at first sight but when you stared at it, its going to melt you heart. It looks like its having sparks in it. 

 

"Uhm– is there something wrong in my face? " he asked innocently. I didn't realized that I was already drooling (yeah dude, drool)  at him. 

 

"Ah eh nothing. What do you want to order first? Uhm mine is caramel macchiato. What's yours?" I asked him. 

 

"Uhm i want some green tea cappuccino. Ah wait I'm just gonna be the one who orde–" i cut him off. 

 

"No!  Just stay here. I'm gonna order there, don't worry, its my treat." i stated at him. He just nod (cutely) and i went inside the cafe. I'd order our drinks and went to Wonwoo afterwards. 

 

He talk a little bit about what book are we going to use. Me Before You. That's our final decision. He already read that book anyways. He bring out his notebook and take down notes about our plan when our orders came. 

 

"Uhm Mingyu, I'll excuse myself first. I have to use the bathroom." he said. I nod at him and he smile a lit bit.

He went out and I hurriedly pour the colorless potion into his drink. Urgh hope this really works. Then when it already empty i hid back the bottle before he came. He sat down in front of me and sip his drink while writing. I was staring at him about his reactions or responds but nothing.

Well maybe its gonna work in one hour or something like that. I just shrugged off that thought and write also about our plan. I was already finished in the introduction one when I noticed he's staring at me. 

 

"Uhm Wonwoo hyung? " i said. 

 

"Why?" he asked. "Why does my name sounds perfectly when it comes out of your mouth? " he continues. I was taken back about what he said. Are he serious?

 

Maybe the potion works. Maybe he is sick in that state. 

 

"Are you sick? " i asked him and put my hand in his forehead. But he's not that hot (physically hot yes).

 

"What? No! Honestly I'm just telling the truth." he pouted. He really looks cute actually that i can kiss him now. Urgh hormones Mingyu, control your hormones.

 

"Uhm Wonwoo hyung, you're acting like kinda weird now. " i honestly said to him. 

 

"Oh is that so... " his smile into his face suddenly fades. 

 

"Oh no–no.  I was just kidding." i panicking reassured him. He smile again. Oh that was close. 

 

"Mingyu I have a question for you." he said while writing on his notebook. 

 

"What is it hyung?" i asked as I sipped my drink. 

 

"Do you already have a girlfriend?" he asked me. I suddenly chocked myself on that question.

 

"Waah are you okay?" he gives me tissues panicking. I calm myself before i answer. 

 

"Uhm none. I don't ever had a girlfriend in the first place." i said. Yeah if you just know I'm gay. 

 

"Why?  You're handsome, smart and popular around the school." he utter. 

 

"Its because" it's because I'm gonna be gay for you. 

 

"Its because what? " he asked me. Urgh okay just go with it Mingyu. 

 

"Its because I'm gay. " i said. I was waiting for respond but i looked up to him only nodding. 

 

"You're not gonna bash me or what? " i asked innocently.

 

"What? Of course no. Actually I'm also gay. I'm not into girls." he said. What?!  He's gay too?! Ah maybe that's why he doesn't notice any girls in our school. 

 

"Oh is that so.." i secretly smiled because of that. He's gay like me. Maybe he does have boyfriends. 

 

"And if you thinking I do have a boyfriends,  well none. I still didn't have one ." what? How could he?  Is he a mind reader? 

 

"And also I'm not a mind reader. You just said your thoughts kinda aloud." he said and chuckled. I quickly cover my hands in my face. He laughed at my actions which ended up laughing at myself too. 

 

"Its so nice meeting you up Mingyu." he said as he fix his things up. 

 

" Me too hyung. We should do this again." i said. Even though I kinda poison him, I still enjoyed his company. And now conscience is eating me whole.

 

"Yeah. Should I walk you home? Its getting dark now. " he said. I didn't declined that cause I wanted to talk to him more. I just nod and we walk together. As the breeze blew by, its getting cold in here. I hug myself and keep my hands warm cause I forgot to bring my gloves wtf. 

 

"So cold" i said silently as i keep my hands warm. Wonwoo is wearing his gloves right now. 

 

"Wanna borrow mine? " he asked me but before i answer he removed his left hand gloves and give it to me. 

 

"Only one?  What am I going to do my right hand?" i asked him. 

 

"I have an idea". Then he holds my hand. Intertwined with each others fingers. I can really feel body heat by just our hands.  I was taken back of that thought cause now I know I look like a big tomato. Luckily its already night and its dark. 

 

"Uhm Wonwoo here my house already." i said. He removed his hands from mine. Now mine's feeling incomplete, the fact that our hands perfectly fit to each other.

 

"Oh okay. Get inside now. You might get cold." he said. 

 

"Yeah. You two go home now, I'm sorry if I even let you accompanied me here." i apologized. 

 

"No need to apologize, its my decision anyways." he said. 

 

"Ha?  No I have to. Maybe I'm just gonna be the one who going to do our synopsis. Or maybe the ending. Or maybe the cover of our book report. Or may–" i was cutted out when Wonwoo pressed his lips unto mine. His lips is so sweet and soft. He pulled me unto him since its cold. I put my hands to his waist and his arms to my shoulder. I tilted a little bit and deepen our kiss. I push my tongue inside needing for entrance and he open up for me. We battled there but I won (topgyu,ofc). Tasting every side on his. I pulled out and bring it back quickly attacking his neck, and bitting it. He moaned softly and I was completely . I leave purple bruises that I know will be easily noticed. I send butterfly kisses in this neck. I returned back to his lip craving for more. After some few seconds we separate, both running out of air. We faced each other. Then he suddenly mouthed 'i love you' to me. I was a bit shocked. I just kiss his forehead and bid goodbye to him. He went home afterwards. 

 

 

 

Hope you enjoy!!! Bye earthlings!