Chapter 6

Just A Matter Between Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

EUNJUNG'S POV

Tsk!

 

They're all annoying!

 

How can they not understand that I was bitten by a dinosaur??!

 

And that dinosaur!

 

How dare she bit my hand like this?!

 

Doesn't she know who I am?!

 

I keep ranting inside my head while I wash my hand with alcohol and apply bandage of it.

 

It needs to be disinfected or it could be the cause of my death.

 

Damn!

 

I really hate that dinosaur so much!

 

I grab my things and get out of my office

 

I don't know where did Boram and Qri go and I don't care.

 

I'm also pissed with them.

 

I was about to leave the school and go home when something unexpected happen.

 

I just saw the worst person I ever met and I was hoping that she's just a bad dream that would disappear when I finally woke up.

 

But unfortunately she isn't.

 

I can see that she was a bit surprised to see me.

 

"You! Don't ever dare to go near me again!" I angrily said to her

 

I could never forgive her on what she did to my hand.

 

She smirked.

 

"What will you do if I did?" She ask and take a step towards me.

 

Grrr...This girl is really testing my patience!

 

"I'm not kidding this time Park Jiyeon! Look what you have done to my hand!" I yelled showing her my hand on bandage.

 

**sneeze**

 

Damn.

 

What's the use of her handkerchief if she's only using her hand to cover while she sneeze?

 

She better throw that rose away.

 

I think that's the reason why she keeps sneezing.

 

She continues walking towards me.

 

"Y-yah! I told you I'm serious! And you keep sneezing so stay away from me!" I said and that made her stops and glare at me.

 

"It's your fault why I keep sneezing!" She irritably said and sneeze again.

 

Mwo?

 

Why is she blaming me for that?!

 

"How is that my fault?!" I irritably ask.

 

We're not even close and yet we fight like we've known each other so well.

 

I know it's not a good thing but I can't help it

 

This is my school!

 

She is in my school therefore, she needs to follow my rules!

 

"It's because of yo-"

 

"Eunjung? Jiyeon?"

 

Both us turn to the owner of the voice.

 

I was a bit shocked to see him again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Since when did he come back?

 

"Tss. I wasn't pleased to see your face! You're just as ugly as that woman!" Jiyeon angrily yelled at him and walk away but he grab her arm to stop her from leaving.

 

They know each other?

 

"Jiyeon-ah I-"

 

**slap**

 

I was surprise with that sudden slap too though I'm not the one who got slapped.

 

"I don't want to hear another version of explanation from you Siwon. We're over!....And we should not care about each other anymore so leave me alone!!!" Jiyeon said and push him before she finally left.

 

Now what was that?

 

They're over?

 

What does that mean?

 

I look at Siwon.

 

 

 

 

 

This guy...

 

This guy is my ex-boyfriend.

 

And he's a jerk.

 

He walks towards me.

 

"Eunjung-ah. We can we talk?" He ask

 

"We are already talking but...no...I would never want to talk to you! Do you think after all those things that you have done to me I'd still be wanting to talk to you?! HELL NO!" I angrily said.

 

I thought I'm already over with this feeling.

 

I thought I wouldn't care anymore if I see him again but it turns out that the pain was still there.

 

"Eunjung I'm sorry" He said and try to hold my hand but I didn't allow him.

 

"No! YOU'RE A JERK! STAY AWAY FROM ME!" I yelled at him and took a step backwards.

 

"Eunjung please... I know I'm wrong and I'm sorry. Please hear me out." He said and look down.

 

"I loved you. I believed in you. I thought you are faithful. I thought you were true to me!. But it turns out that I am just a fool to believe that you are real! I was a fool for not being able to see that I'm only being used! You had dream and you get what you want. I heard you're doing well in your life so congratulations to that. Please don't bother me anymore Choi Siwon" I said.

 

He's lucky that dinosaur bit my hand and I don't want to hurt my other hand or else I will punch him right on the face!

 

"Eunjung-ah!"

 

Qri and Boram came running towards me.

 

"Siwon-ssi. You better leave now before we call the security" Boram said to him.

 

"Eunjung please hear me out....please!" He begged.

 

"I DON'T WANT TO HEAR ANOTHER LIE COMING FROM YOUR MOUTH!!" I said and the security came to take him outside.

 

"Eunjung are you ok?" Qri ask

 

I was clenching my fist in anger!!

 

"I told you I'm not ok......A DINOSAUR BIT MY HAND! HOW COULD I BE OK?!" I yelled at them.

 

Qri covers her ears.

 

"Yah Eunjung we're older than you. Quit yelling" Boram said to me.

 

I just rolled my eyes on them.

 

I'm still mad at them because of earlier.

 

I'm mad at my ex-boyfriend and I hate that dinosaur.

 

I hate them so much!

 

She's and Siwon were just the same!

 

And I have a feeling that, that dinosaur was his other woman!

 

"We need to go straight to the mansion. Grandpa is already home and he's waiting for us." Qri said.

 

I sighed.

 

Tsk.

 

Why do all of them have to come at once?

 

"Can you just tell him that I'm not feeling well?" I said to my cousins.

 

I don't wanna meet that old man again.

 

"He will be mad if you won't show up" Qri said.

 

"What's new about that? That old man is always mad at me." I said to them.

 

"You still need to be there Eunjung and please try not to argue with him" Boram said.

 

"Tsk. Fine I'll go but I can't promise that I won't argue with him if he started to criticize everything that I do.." I said.

 

But to be honest, I'd rather stay alone at home than to meet that old man.

 

He hates me so bad and treats me like I'm not his granddaughter.

 

I know for sure what's the reason why...

 

 

 

 

 

My mother's death.

 

My Mom is his favorite daughter being the youngest of his three daughters.

 

But then, Mom died....

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Mom died because of me.

 

And the old man started hating me.

 

I hate him and I also hate myself for losing my Mom.

 

**sigh**

 

If not because of me, Mom would still be here.

 

HYOMIN'S POV

The three of us were having dinner.

 

And what I mean by three is me, unnie and Jiyeon.

 

Mom is out with her friends tonight and Dad is usually home late so there's just the three of us.

 

But this is damn unusual..

 

It's just....

 

Just so quiet in here.

 

Unnie and I keep looking at each other.

 

It's like we're telepathically talking to each other.

 

It's just that... Jiyeon seems problematic.

 

You know, it's not like I'm super concern to this evil sister of mine but....this is not just a usual sight.

 

Seeing my evil sister.

 

Playing the food on her plate and it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter