Chapter 34

Just A Matter Between Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

SOYEON'S POV

"Jiyeon don't think too much and stop stressing yourself ok? You heard what the doctor said." I said to Jiyeon.

 

We're on our way home now from the hospital.

 

"How am I supposed to stop thinking? My brother is marrying my girlfriend....now ex-girlfriend coz I just make a stupid mistake." She said and ruffled her hair.

 

"Eunjung and you could still fix this for sure. Just please stop stressing yourself. I'm worried here." I said.

 

Doctor said two things might happen to her if it's always like this.

 

It's either she will remember everything or lost her memory once again.

 

Either of the two was never a good thing.

 

She's better that she can remember the past but not everything that happened on the past.

 

"I'm so stupid for breaking up with her" She said while hitting her head.

 

I want to tell her that she is indeed stupid for doing that but I can't blame her either.

 

She's under pressure and she feared lots of things and actually her brain is not really helping now because of the injury cause by the accident before.

 

"Jiyeon-ah. Everything will be ok. You're not alone in this. Hyomin and I were here for you" I just said assuring her.

 

When arrive home Mom is welcomed us with the frown on her face.

 

"Your sister arrive earlier than you and now you and now you arrive with that woman? What's going on in here Park Soyeon?" Mom said.

 

"Uhm...Hi Mom. Hyomin knows I'm with Jiyeon and Hyomin got home safe so please. Let's not argue over things like this. I know you're not ok with Jiyeon but she's my sister too. I love her as much as I love Hyomin" I said and pull Jiyeon upstairs.

 

"You should rest now" I said when we got to her room.

 

"This is the first time you did that to your Mom Unnie" She said and sat on her bed.

 

**sigh**

 

"Yeah...it's the first time I ever did that" I said.

 

"...For me...you don't like me." She added.

 

"Well, that's true....I don't like you because you try so hard to be evil but I guess it can't be helped. You're still my sister no matter what happen and like I said earlier. I love you just like how I love Hyomin" I said and pat her head

 

"Can we stop it? This feels weird" She said.

 

I just giggled and give her a hug.

 

"Ok...hugging. How are you feeling now kiddo?" Hyomin came and sat beside Jiyeon.

 

"Tss. Can you both stop giving me that look?" Jiyeon said and hide herself under the blanket.

 

"Yah! I was just asking how are you. I'm concerned" Hyomin said.

 

"Let her rest. Goodnight Jiyeon" I said and pull Hyomin outside.

 

"What happen unnie? Is she ok now? Does the doctor let her go home or she just insist to go home?" Hyomin starts bombarding me with questions.

 

Heol.

 

"Ok...the doctor allowed her to go home but it's not really good. Her doctor said if it's always like this two things might happen. One she will remember everything and two......she might lost her memory once again. We better do something about it" I said.

 

"I had a plan but....we still have to make sure that Eunjung will cooperate. Kyul said....Eunjung already gave up on Jiyeon" Hyomin said.

 

What?!

 

"Girls..."

 

Hyomin and I both look at Mom who's going upstairs.

 

"Seems like you two have some serious talk" Mom said

 

"It's not that serious as you think Mom." Hyomin said.

 

"We'll see.   I need to talk to the both you in our room" She said and headed to the master's bedroom.

 

Hyomin and I just look at each other and both shrugged.

 

I don't think it's about the way I talk to her earlier....or maybe it is...

 

But I do feel it's more than that.

 

"What is it about Mom?" Hyomin ask.

 

Both of us feel uncomfortable having a tight grip on the side of our dress.

 

"You're friends with the cousins from Empire Group" She said.

 

And now that she mentioned the cousins I'm much nervous.

 

What she found out Hyomin's relationship with Qri?

 

Hyomin nudge me....seems like she's more terrified than I am.

 

"Uhm...We...hangout. Jiyeon is close to them" I just explained.

 

"Hmm. Then, I don't want you to hang out with those three. Got me? And avoid getting close to that Park Jiyeon. I don't believe that she's your father's daughter" Mom said.

 

"Mom, Jiyeon is our sister and what's wrong with hanging out with those three?" Hyomin ask.

 

I'm sure she couldn't just say yes to this.

 

"Don't worry Mom. We won't hangout with them anymore." I said gave Hyomin a just-agree-with-me-look.

 

She pout and didn't say a word anymore.

 

"Better make sure of that Soyeon-ah" Mom said.

 

"But I can't promise anything about Jiyeon. She's our sister" I said.

 

Mom frowns and cross her arms.

 

And Hyomin hug my arms already.

 

Damn!

 

I'm also scared with Mom as much as she is.

 

"I'll prove to you that she's not your sister one of these days. But for now I don't want to see you hanging out with those three heiresses and if any of you dared to disobeyed me...you're free to leave this house. Go to your rooms!" Mom said and Hyomin immediately pull me outside the room.

 

Hyomin just marched to her room and she it doesn't look like she's ok so I followed her into her room.

 

For few minutes I feel like I was in hell.

 

There I found her walking back and forth.

 

"Hyomin-ah, settle down please" I said.

 

"Unnie. Mom is going to kill me if she found out about Qri" She said still walking back and forth.

 

"I did told you that before....many times" I said.

 

"I know. But.....but I love her" She said and her voice starts to crack.

 

She sat on her bed and ruffled her hair.

 

**sigh**

 

"Relax dongsaeng. We said yes to Mom but it doesn't mean we're really doing it but for now we need to be more careful. Make sure you won't get caught" I said while fixing her hair.

 

I left Hyomin and finally go to my room after she calm down.

 

I always tell my sister everything is going to be ok even though I have no idea how would I help them.

 

Heol.

 

I look around my room and saw Boram's painting.

 

"I should get rid of this feeling sooner" I said to myself.

 

QRI'S POV

"Mom. Why does it have to be so soon? Can't you help me change Grandpa’s mind?" I ask my parents.

 

I don't wanna leave.

 

I can't leave them like this.

 

I can't leave Hyomin.

 

"Honey. Your grandpa already decided. Better break up with your girlfriend too before your grandpa knows it." Mom said.

 

"Mom. I can't do that. I will never break up with Hyomin" I said.

 

"You can't but what if she ask you to? You haven't told her about this right? How can you expect her to take this in a very positive way Jihyun" Mom said.

 

It's true.

 

It's one of the reasons why I find it hard to tell Hyomin.

 

I know I will hurt her...and I'm also afraid that she might break up with me if I told her.

 

What should I do now?

 

I check my phone and received a message from my girlfriend.

 

Kyul please do your best to convince Eunjung. Jiyeon was regrets breaking up with her. Please explain it to her. I know you're good in this. Love you ❤❤❤

 

"I'm going to Eunjung" I said to my parents and leave them.

 

This whole thing about going to France is getting into my nerves.

 

I just wish I could handle Eunjung in this state.

 

And because I'm not sure if I could handle Eunjung alone maybe I could use some help.

 

I called Boram while I'm driving.

 

"Oh? I'm busy" She said when she pick

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter