Chapter 25

Just A Matter Between Love and Hate
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

HYOMIN'S POV

The seven of us were here eating together.

 

So here's how we're seated:

 

SH JY Me SY

-------------------

-------------------

  BR EJ QR

 

I know we're all in good terms but the atmosphere here is just a little awkward.

 

"Hyominnie...say ah~" Eunjung suddenly want to feed me with her aegyo.

 

It's very rare for Hahm Eunjung.

 

"C'mon don't be shy" Eunjung insisted to feed me.

 

I shyly accepted it knowing that the others were looking at me.

 

I just look down.

 

"Aw our Hyominnie is shy~" Eunjung said teasing me.

 

"Tss. Of course she will be. She's old enough to feed herself yet you're feeding her." Jiyeon said to Eunjung and rolled her eyes.

 

"Don't mind her Hyominnie. She's the Evil Queen. She alw-"

 

"GORGEOUS! I'm the Gorgeous Evil Queen" Jiyeon said.

 

"Whatever...don't mind her Hyominnie. She's just jealous no one's feeding her" Eunjung said and feed me again.

 

What's up with this two?

 

I know they always fight but...it feels like something else is going on.

 

"Don't worry Jiyeonnie. I'll feed you too" Boram said and feed Jiyeon too.

 

Jiyeon gladly accepted it and smirked at Eunjung.

 

Eunjung frowns but immediately change her expression back to 'she doesn't care'

 

Something is fishy with this two.

 

"...Oh my God me too"

 

I turn on my side and saw unnie and Qri laughing at each other.

 

Qri was becomes playful again.

 

Smiling and laughing with Soyeon unnie.

 

Qri is really fun to be with....but why she never look at me the way she looks at my unnie?

 

She wasn't that playful too with me.

 

It makes me sad.

 

"Hyomin?"

 

I snap back and get back to eating my food when Eunjung call me.

 

"Are you ok?" She ask.

 

"Yeah. Of course I'm ok" I just said and smile at Eunjung.

 

"Hmm." She said while just playing on the food on her plate.

 

We're eating together yet it feels like were in our different worlds.

 

Jiyeon, Boram and Seungho were talking to each other not minding anyone else while Qri seems to enjoy my unnie's company....more than mine.

 

"Hyominnie. I had been wanting to tell you something....Are you free this afternoon after class?" Eunjung ask.

 

She want to tell me something?

 

"Uhm...sure. We have no practice today so I got some free time" I said.

 

"Great! We'll go after class" She said and smile.

 

"Are you not eating?" I ask.

 

"Uhm...no. I'm still full. I ate breakfast late." She said and I just nod.

 

I finish my food and excuse myself to go to the restroom.

 

"Do you want me to go with you?" Eunjung ask.

 

"Nah. I'll be fine" I said and headed to the restroom.

 

I go out of the cafeteria and feel like someone is following me.

 

I ignore it coz maybe I was just being paranoid.

 

But I'm not really comfortable with it so I stop walking and look behind me.

 

All I can see were some students on the hallway and they're definitely not following me.

 

I was about to feel relieved but then I saw Yoo Inna standing on the corner.

 

She's alone there while looking at her phone which is actually odd.

 

Is she the one following me?

 

Hmm.

 

I just continue heading to the restroom.

 

Now it's confirmed she's following me coz if she's not she will head straight to the restroom when I stop instead of standing at the corner pretending to look at her phone.

 

What does she want again this time?!

 

I get inside the restroom and she immediately followed.

 

"Get out!" Inna said to other girls on the restroom.

 

They immediately walk outside because they're scared of her.

 

**sigh**

 

I just calm myself.

 

"What do you want again Yoo Inna?" I ask while looking at her on the mirror.

 

"Nothing. It seems like I underestimated you a lot Park Hyomin" She said and smirked.

 

Mwo?

 

I turn around and face her.

 

"I have no idea what you're saying" I said.

 

"Oh c'mon. Tell me. What you're really up to Park Hyomin? Will your unnie take over your family business that you need to flirt with the heiresses" She said.

 

What?!

 

"What the hell are you talking about?! I'm not flirting with anyone!" I angrily yelled at her.

 

She laughs.

 

"You're not? Are you sure of that?....First Park Jiyeon then you're into Hahm Eunjung and now Lee Qri....Your next target will probably be Jeon Boram right?" She said and that made me slap her.

 

"You b*tch!" She said and was about to slap me too but she stopped.

 

Damn!

 

"Not now Park Hyomin. I'll make you pay for that next time......but I was wondering. How you found out that Park Jiyeon is one of the heiresses of Empire Group?" She ask.

 

What?!

 

"Oh my God Hyomin. You're a damn good actress. Acting like you've just heard the news. Empire Group was founded by Eunjung's Grandfather and Jiyeon's Grandfather that makes Jiyeon one of the heiresses." Inna said.

 

I'm just standing here looking shock after what I just heard.

 

"Tsk. Damn you're a great actress now Park Hyomin. Just quit the squad and join the theater club" Inna said and leave me.

 

If the cousins doesn't know about that...

 

How come Inna know about it?

 

JIYEON'S POV

"Thanks Seungho. You're really a great help" I said to him.

 

He help me find out if my brother really left the country and it turns out that he doesn't.

 

He lied to me about everything so now there's a huge possibility that what Siwon said is true.

 

"It was nothing. It's my pleasure to help you but you know what?....Your brother's name sounds familiar to me. It feels like I already met him before" He said.

 

"Jinja? Where

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter