WHO? : 4

Who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2nd day of high school.....

So Hyun wakes up as she heard her alarm. She takes a bath, after taking a bath she wears her school uniform and eats her breakfast. After eating breakfast, she went out of the house and walk going to her school. As she walks going to school, Bomi saw her walking. Bomi opened down her window and called So Hyun’s attention.

“Oh, So Hyun get inside the car. I will offer you a ride.” Bomi said.

So Hyun smiled at her and entered the car. The car drove going to the school until they arrive to their school. So Hyun and Bomi went outside of the car.

“Thank you Bomi and thank you also to your driver for giving me a free ride.” So Hyun said.

“You’re welcome.” Bomi replied while smiling at her.

They walk together going to their room, while going to their room, Joy and Krystal appeared in front of them. Joy stopped them.

“Your faces look so ugly.” Joy told them.

“I think you two should get a plastic surgery.” Krystal added.

Joy and Krystal laugh at them.

“Who cares? No one cares! I think you two are jealous. I think you too should also get a plastic surgery.” Bomi fought back.

“Tskk...” Joy and Krystal just laugh at So Hyun and Bomi.

They ignored their laugh and went inside their classrooms. They got seated.

“Tskk... they think they are so pretty, they need surgery too! I really want to punch their faces.” Bomi get angry and her hands form a fist.

So Hyun comforted her and tried to calm her down.

“Just ignore them Bomi.” So Hyun said.

The popular boys arrived. They were Sungjae and Minjae.

When they arrived, Bomi’s anger subsided and the girls started to scream except for So Hyun. So Hyun just laughed while looking at the girls screaming at them.

Sungjae and Minjae got seated. The girls surrounded them.

“So Hyun, let’s go and join them!” Bomi said.

“I don’t want to join them but if you want to join them, you can go and join them.” So Hyun said.

“Really?! You will let me join them?” Bomi asked.

So Hyun nodded.

Bomi joined the crowd. Minjae and Sungjae were surrounded by girls and received their happiest smile and stared at them.

“Are you guys still single?” One of their classmates asked.

Sungjae and Minjae laughed and both nodded in response.

Until , the teacher went in and hit the blackboard using a stick.

“Go back to your seats and listen to our discussion.” The teacher said.

All the students went back to their seat

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter