WHO? : 6

Who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

4th day of high school...         

The students opened their lockers and get their P.E uniform there. They were their P.E uniform and after they change their uniform, they lined up on the soccer field.

“Okay, so you have to follow the rules and please don’t break  any of the rules. Understood?” their P.E teacher said.

“Yes sir!” the students responded.

“Okay, so boys you play first before the girls!” their P.E teacher said.

“Yes sir!” the boys responded.

While the boys are playing, the girls keep on screaming and cheering to their idols. So Hyun was annoyed by the noise that the girls made but she just joined them to avoid feeling bored. After the boys played, it is the girls turn to play.

“Okay! So girls will play now.” Their P.E teacher said.

“Yes sir!” the girls responded.

The boys rested on the side and some of them cheered for the girls. After the girls played, the teacher gave them a break time.

“So Hyun, let’s buy water.” Bomi said.

So Hyun nodded. They both go together to buy water for themselves, the others did the same too.

After the break, they go back to the field and gathered.

“Okay, so choose 11 girls and 11 boys to represent your team.” Their P.E teacher said.

The boys choose their representatives. Their line-up are Sungjae, Minjae, Myungsoo, Jimin, Jackson, Seung Ho, Peniel, Jonghyun, Chanyeol, Hyunwoo and Minho. The girls also choose their representatives. Their line-up are Joy, Krystal, So Hyun, Eunji, Saeron, Sunny, Sojin, Gummi, Taeyeon, Sulli and Bomi.

After they choose their members, they went to the soccer field and start to play the game.

“Let’s block Bomi’s feet so that she will fall hahaha.” Joy and Krystal both said.

When they are about to do that but So Hyun notice them and stopped them from blocking Bomi’s feet.

“We failed.” Joy and Krystal said.

When Sungjae had the ball, Joy tried to block his feet so that he can’t make a goal. Joy fell down and Sungjae help her to get up and Joy was blushing of what Sungjae did.

“Thank you for helping me.” Joy said.

Sungjae nodded. They play the game seriously.

After that, So Hyun has the ball and she was about to kick the ball but when she saw Sungjae, she change her mind and Sungjae tried to block So Hyun but So Hyun dodge his block and So Hyun did a goal. Sungjae was shock because he didn’t expect that So Hyun can make a goal.

“Woah, go So Hyun!” Bomi cheered.

Joy and Krystal are staring at her badly. Some of the boys were amazed at So Hyun. Minjae was shocked that So Hyun did a goal but he smiled seeing how cool So Hyun is.

“Let’s block So Hyun so that she can’t make a goal.” Joy and Krystal said.

After that, they play again and while playing Sungjae notice that Joy and Krystal are planning to block So Hyun’s feet.  That’s why when Sungjae notice that. He tried to stop Joy and Krystal from doing that. Everybody was shocked of what Sungjae did because he let So Hyun do the goal. The boys are staring at him angrily.

“He is really crazy.” Myungsoo said.

Some boys said bad things to Sungjae. Minjae approach Sungjae.

“What are you doing? Are you crazy?” Minjae angrily said.

Sungjae didn’t reply.

Their P.E teacher saw that there is something wr

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter