WHO? : 5

Who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

3rd day of high school...

Bomi was skipping joyfully and she saw a crowd where they listed their names for their preferred club.

“Where are Sungjae and Minjae? I have to find them because I have to list my name on the club that they join.” Bomi said.

When Bomi saw Sungjae and Minjae, she followed Sungjae and Minjae and listed her name on their clubs.

“Oh, where is So Hyun? I forgot to find her.” Bomi said.

Bomi find So Hyun because she wanted to know if what club did So Hyun listed. Bomi search for So Hyun everywhere. Until, she finds So Hyun lining up and listing her name to the club that she has chosen.

“So Hyun, what club did you join? I want to know.” Bomi asked.

So Hyun was just laughing because So Hyun saw Bomi’s name on the clubs where Sungjae and Minjae listed their names.

“I saw your name Bomi where Sungjae and Minjae listed.” So Hyun said

Bomi was laughing because So Hyun notices her name on the club where Sungjae and Minjae listed.

After the conversation, Joy and Krystal bump them. They stared at each other angrily. Joy and Krystal are laughing because they saw So Hyun and Bomi’s name on the club where Sungjae and Minjae listed.

“You two listed your names on the clubs where Sungjae and Minjae listed.” Krystal said.

So Hyun was laughing of what she says.

“I’m really sorry for listing my name there but I didn’t list my name because Sungjae and Minjae listed their names there.” So Hyun said.

“Really? I don’t think so.” Joy said.

“I join that club because I want that club and I’m not interested on Sungjae and Minjae.” So Hyun said.

“Tskk...” Joy and Krystal replied.

Bomi and So Hyun leave the two of them alone. After all the students listed their names, they go to their respective classrooms. While going to their respective classroom, So Hyun noticed the girls are backbiting at them.

“Tskk... Can you please stop backbiting us, it’s so obvious.” So Hyun said.

Yoo Seung Ho pass by while he pass by, he notice that the girls are backbiting at So Hyun and Bomi.

“Hey! Can you stop backbiting at them and just mind your own business.” Seung Ho shouted at them.

The girls went inside their classroom.

“Thank you Seung Ho for what you did.” So Hyun and Bomi said.

“You’re welcome. Just don’t mind them”. Seung Ho replied.

The three of them entered the classroom together and got seated. The girls keep on staring at them badly. Sungjae and Minjae both entered the room. The girls started screaming at them.

“Can you please stop screaming? You’re disturbing others. Don’t you know that I’m listening to my favorite music.” Myungsoo told them.

“Tskk. Hate him.” The girls replied.

The girls stopped screaming and just smiled following Sungjae and Minjae. Sungjae stopped the girls on following them.

“Do you know what is my ideal type of girl?” Sungjae asked.

“No! please tell us...” the girls begged.

“My ideal type of girl is pretty, smart, cute, brave and etc.” Sungjae replied.

“Really!” the girls asked.

Sungjae nodded.

While Yoo Jung was listening to Sungjae’s ideal type of girl. She suddenly stands up.

“Sungjae! That’s me, right? I’m that person.” Yoo Jung said.

Sungjae was just laughing of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter