WHO? : 2

Who?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After that day, So Hyun tried to commit suicide but sungjae tried to stop her.

"Stop doing that!" Sungjae said.

"Why? Who are you to say that?" So Hyun replied.

"Because commiting suicide can't solve your problem and I'm here to help you solve your problem. So please don't do that." Sungjae replied.

"Really? Can you really solve my problem? If you can, then I will not do it." So Hyun replied.

"Yes, I promise to you that I will solve your  problem." Sungjae replied.

So Hyun stop commiting suicide and they went home. Sungjae prepared for their dinner and they eat together. So Hyun still cried and didn't forget what happened last time.

2 years later.......

The day before her birthday.....

Sungjae prepared for So Hyun's Birthday, He brought So Hyun's favorite food. He wrap his gifts for So Hyun and wrote a letter for her, he also gave invitation cards to their neighbors to attend So Hyun's birthday.

The day comes....

So Hyun was sleeping. Sungjae woke up early and prepare all the food, he then call the neighbors that are invited. They gathered outside So Hyun's room and prepared. They are waiting for So Hyun to wake up. 

So Hyun wake up when she heard a noise outside her room and sat up. She walks and when she opened the door, she was suprised.

A party popper popped out and she play with it. She is greeted happily by her neighbors and Sungjae.

"Happy 7th Birthday So hyun!” Her neighbors and Sungjae greeted her happily.

Sungjae brought the cake for her. So Hyun blew the cake and make a wish.

“What is your birthday wish?” Sungjae asked.

“Secret! Why would I tell you?” So Hyun replied while laughing.

“Ok! Hahahhaha.....here’s my letter for you.” Sungjae replied.

So Hyun read his letter, she was crying because of her tears of joy and because it’s a amazing letter that can make her heart fluttered.

“Why are you crying? You don’t like my letter?” Sungjae asked.

“I was just crying because your letter was made heartily and it makes my heart fluttered.” So Hyun replied.

“Oh really? I’m sorry for making you cry but I’m happy that it makes your heart fluttered.” Sungjae replied with a smile.

“Thank you for making this letter. I appreciated it.” So Hyun repied.

“No problem.” Sungjae replied.

After that, Sungjae brought So Hyun to the dining table and they started to it together with their neighbors.

After they eat their dinner....So Hyun stand up in front of everyone and started a speech.

“Thank you very much for making my birth

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter