Chapter 3

Most of the Memories

The first thing that Jungkook did when he snapped back to reality was to call Jimin's phone. But after he third ring, it was cut off. 

Seeing Jungkook's frown as he tried to call him again, the others waited patiently, Taehyung still hicupping with Jin still hugging him.

"He's cutting the call on purpose...." Jungkook said softly, trying not to cry. 

"Everyone, wash up and prepare. Let's go to manager-nim." Namjoon said as he stood up, keeping the draft letter in his pocket. 

"Come on." jin said softly to the remaining members of the maknae line.


when the members arrived, the first thing they saw was Jimin bowing slightly to their manager while saying goodbye as a sign of respect before turning only to have this slightly surprised look on his face before it disappeared and turned into a blank look. 

"Jimin/Hyung/Jiminie" all of them said at the same time, though their voices were weak.

Jimin didn't look at them, just staring at the wall with an unreadable expression before walking past all of them to leave.

Yoongi grabbed his wrist gently, an action that surprised all of them. Even Jimin. "Jimin.... Please..." 

"Let me go Hyung. The car is waiting outside long enough." 

"No. Please. Let's all talk about it. Let's all try to fix it." 

"There's nothing to fix and talk about hyung." Jimin said blankly, pulling his arm away.

"Hyung/Jiminie, please," Jungkook and Taehyung said desperately.

Jimin still didn't make any effort to look at any of them before he started walking away. 

Away from them.

"Jimin!" Hoseok said loudly, trying to call the younger one's attention who disappeared from their sight, not noticing that tears were running down their faces.

Namjoon looked at their manager. "Manager-nim! Please! Stop him!" 

"I'm sorry, Namjoon. But its his decision. I can't interfere with it." 

"But-!"

"Tell me, why did you do such actions to him?" 

"I didn't mean what I said. I know its my fault. I pushed him over the edge with my words but I swear I didn't mean it" 

"We got pissed at him when he kept on stumbling on the ground when we were having the 'make one mistake you start from the top' practice session." Jin admitted "I know it was wrong of us to act like that for a long time. We were tired, and we thought like it was his laziness acting up." 

"Did you even check on him that morning? He had a cold and a fever you know. Yet he forced himself to get up just to practice. He was trying not to cry when he gave the resignation letter. I couldn't believe that something like this is enough to break Bangtan." The manager said, disappointment evident on his voice "did you know how surprised I was to have him running to my office crying the same day he gave me that letter? He gave me that letter but said that if something happens again, he won't have second thoughts in leaving. Two hours later, he returned and was begging me to remove him from Bangtan."

Everyone was practically crying softly at the manager's words. What he said was true. They lost a member, a VALUABLE member, for a very stupid reason. In their minds, they could imagine Jimin asking their manager to be removed, his eyes red and puffy due to crying. His sobs were heavy. And his eyes full of betrayal and hurt.

"What you should tell the ARMY is Jimin left because of health problems and has a high chances of not returning, but I'm not saying that he's going to return to Bangtan. Now go. Just stay at the dorms for now." 

The members nodded before leaving.


It had been four months since Jimin disappeared. 

Four months since they told the ARMY and had #GetWellSoonJimin trending on Twitter 

Four months since Bangtan was broken.

The only time that they were noisy was when they were in front of the camera.  But when they're at the dorm, it was a pin drop silence. 

At first, it was unnerving for the Hyung line for the dorm to be so quiet, considering the maknae line tends to be sooooo noisy. 

The room assignments was even rearranged. Taehyung was now with Hoseok, Suga with Jungkook and Jin with Namjoon. 

Jin, who was so used to waking Taehyung and Jimin all the time, even went to Taehyung and Jimin's former room out of habit, before he remembers the painful reality and silently cries to himself. 

Jungkook tends to go to Jimin's old bed, sleeping there at times and crying to himself. The bed had this faint scent of Jimin, making him very cry even harder. 

Taehyung looked at the beat app that he and Jimin used to play with a lot just to dance along with the beat and disturb the other members' sleep. He tried to delete the app so many times. But he can't bring himself to.

Yoongi had Jimin's 'children's' lyrics grasped tightly on his hand. He chuckled to himself lightly, remembering how he had this 'there's no difference with this and the first lyrics you gave me' look on his face as he read the lyrics and Jimin was standing here, a hopeful smile on his face. His chuckles turned into sobs in a matter of seconds.

Hoseok stared at the bandana on his hand. It was the same bandana Jimin used to wrap on his wound when he accidentally scraped himself on the loose nail during their shooting. He remembered Jimin telling him to be careful and be thankful that the nail wasnt rusty, but he should still be careful with it so he won't agitate the wound. He was so caring. Gentle. And yet, he treated him like trash.

Namjoon was playing the video when Jimin sweetly asked him 'Do I have jams now Hyung?' over and over again. It was the time when Jimin latched himself on Namjoon's back and won't let go until Namjoon says that he does have jams. His eyes watered as he watched how happy Jimin looked like before remembering the hurt look he had on his face when he shouted at him. He clentched his fist. 

'We're so sorry Jimin' 


They were at the dressing room when Hoseok heard their manager talking to someone. 

Someone who had a very familiar voice. 

He turned around only to see a very familiar face, smiling and nodding at their manager. 

"....Jiminie?"