upcoming encounter

Worse than amnesia... (기억 상실증보다 더...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(p.s. If you noticed, mostly are Tiffany's pov :)... happy reading.~)

 

 

 

"TELL ME!" I half shouted. Tears started to stream in the corners of my eyes.. I can't help it, I'm frustrated. This person in front of me right now that I've been waiting for like century and doesn't even know me? Who'll get upset with that?

 

 

Yoona was a bit taken back because her face became scared and doesn't even know what to do... I noticed that she looked at Ivan and seems to be asking for help but Ivan was also rooted on her feet. Once I became mad about something, no one can stop me- even my bestfriend. 

 

 

Yoona sighed.... and looked at me... this time I was the one taken back... I can't help it but I am loving the way she is looking at me. "Can we talk later? Maybe 6? or 7?" She suggested. 

 

 

I calmed down thinking that I'll be able to see her again. "T-that's fine...Give me your phone number..." I handed her my phone so that she can type her number. She immediately took it out.

 

 

"I really don't know what happen, I didn't lie when I say that I didn't know you and I don't have any motive to do that..." She paused and looked at me while handing me back my phone in which I check and instantly dialed her number. 

 

 

"That's my number... better keep your promise... I don't want to wait for nothing again... Yoongie..." I told her.

 

 

She sighed again. "You are Tiffany Hwang?" she asked and just nodded my head. 

 

 

"I'm going to meet you tonight and message you of the meeting place, I just have other things to do, and besides... acting that way towards me bothers me a lot... and I want to find out as well.." She said and pat my head.

 

 

I blushed immediately at the sudden contact. "And can I have a favor?"

 

 

"What is it..?"

 

 

"Just don't shout at me next time you're mad, it's quite scary..." SHe chuckled.

 

 

I heard Ivan chuckled as well. "It was nice meeting you, Yoona-ssi, though it is not a nice encounter. "

 

 

"Nice meeting you too, and see you soon Tiffany-ssi.." She looked at me ad leave the place.

 

 

Ivan and I are left inside the restaurant. I flop myself on my seat and just stared at nowhere.

 

 

"So, what is your plan? Should I go with you?" SHe carefully asked.

 

 

I looked at Ivan and shook my head. "No need, I already caused you trouble. Maybe I need to figure this out myself..." I smiled.

 

 

"If something happened, just call me okay?"

 

 

I nodded.

 

 

"What are you thinking..?" She asked again after not receiving any response from me.

 

 

"I just can't believe that Yoona was in front of me a while ago. To think this is the first time we met each other.. we just exchanged messages and calls before... It was not really a nice encounter but..."

 

 

"But...?"

 

 

"I think I like her even more, Vannie~  "

 

 

I heard Ivan chuckled... "You're already inlove with Yoona before, what's with that?"

 

 

"I dunno, but this is worse. She doesn't even remember me. IT's like she have an Amnesia. It's even worse than that.." I grunted. 

 

 

"Maybe, she encountered an accident or the like... ask her... later.." Ivan said..

 

 

"I will.. I will definitely do that.. " 

 

 

 

...back at the office....

 

 

"What's the commotion about?" Ivan asked as we approached the others who were busy talking about something.

 

 

"Oh, the CEO will drop by today, Irene announced it before she left." Luna said, one of the architects.

 

 

"Where is she going?" I asked 

 

 

"She said that she is going to pick up someone. She seems to be in a hurry after receiving a call from the secretary of the CEO." Wendy explained.

 

 

"Oh yeah..." Ivan snapped her fingers. "I suddenly remembered that we are going to have a big project, Irene mentioned that one to me when we talked last month. Since I also deal with accepting new projects, she mentioned one time to lessen accepting new projects so that a lot can participate on this CEO's idea." She explained. 

 

So everyone gathered inside the conference room. Some architects and engineers can be heard discussing what could it be since Irene didn't mention anything as well the past few months. She works as the Department head and mostly her works involves responsibilities for the functions of the major departments. He/she reports to the partner and must perform day to day managerial and supervisory tasks. She mostly speak with the CEO or the secretary most of the time. 

 

We were waiting inside the conference room and since the CEO is not yet here or even Irene, I took out my phone and again, I scrolled down the messages I had with Yoongie. The thought of seeing her makes me feel giddy inside thinking that we will see each other again later. 

 

 

 

 

 

 

I chuckled remembering those part when we would exchange messages and pictures to brighten each other's days. How come she didn't remember those and I even't erase these conversation on my phone? 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter