The Revelation

Worse than amnesia... (기억 상실증보다 더...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

(p.s. Mostly it will be Tiffany's POV)

 

 


I am beyond shocked. We were just talking and now her lips are on mine now. Kissing each other. How the hell did that happened?

 


I bite her lower lip as I feel to enjoy her kiss. I finally closed my eyes as I savour the way she kiss me, playing with my lower lip, it with her tongue, deepening the kiss as if we missed each other so much not thinking that we just met today, and about to know each other. I pull her closer to my body as I wanted to feel more of her lips, I don't care if we are here inside the office, less I care if somebody sees us, what matters is that we are together now, this is the moment that I have been waiting for. 

 


Yoona not only sweet messaging me, calling me right and then, but the Yoona that is being physically in contact with me, literally in contact with and still enjoying the kiss..

 

 

Suddenly, she pulled out.....

 

 

"Uhmmmm.....I....I'm going to fall if ... if you will not let go of me...." she said.

 

 

I raised an eyebrow thinking what she meant then when I realized what she actually meant. I suddenly let her go.

 

She smiled shyly at me, shocked. And me being embarassed at what happen, only chuckled. 

 

 

 

LATER THAT AFTERNOON...

 

Yoona kept her promised to talk to me after shift. After that heated session inside the conference room, she patiently waited for me at the lobby. She seems a nice person from what I have known her, well, will see about that. But I have this idea that whatever happened back then, will have someything i'll be looking forward to from now on. 

 

 

After my reports were done, we made our way to the nearest cafè, since didn't brought her car. 

 

 

"What do you want to have?" she asked looking at the menu.

 

 

I glanced at her and I accidentally stared at her lips. Gosh! I suddenly remembered how amazing that kiss was. And what's more amazing is we kissed inside the office. hahha

 

 

"Miss Hwang, I know I'm sweet but you can't order me from the menu. " She looked at me with a teased on her face.

 

 

I blushed. God! am I that obvious. ??! Sudden heat flushed my cheeks and I can't utter any words. This is way too embarassing for me. 

 

 

I heard her laugh. Then pat my head. " Just find us a nice place to sit at, okay?" Then she wink. Making me more embarassed. 

 

 

I wanted to screammmmmm.. Yoona teasing me is not making me sane. I fan myself and try to breathe in and out as I scan the place. I smiled as I find a secluded spot for us to talk. 

 

She ordered  2 frappè and 2 slice of cakes, 1 one is oreo cheesecake and the other is death by chocolate cake. Which are both delicious to mg liking. While choosing which one to eat, she suddenly speak up.  

 

 

"Uhmm, Fany-ah...." She scratched her head... " About earlier...." She trailed off....

 

 

I blushed again. Gosh, I feel like a teenager gawking at her crush incredibly. 

 

 

"..uhmmm yeah? go on..." I bit my fork and looked elsewhere. 

 

 

"You see..."

 

 

/Flashbacks/-----------*

 

Yoona was supporting her weight while holding the arm support of tiffany's chair. While Tiffany is in betweem of her and the chair, the fact that Tiffany is leaning closer is not helping her balance her support. 

 

 

"So tell me, that Yoona who dumped you 4 months ago, what does she usually calls you?" Yoona asked 

 

"She would somweimes call me baby, or fany-ah" Tiffany admitted shyly. Yoona chuckled of how cute she could get at this kind of situation.

 

"would you like me to call you that?"

 

"Uhmm, you really don't have to.  I mean we just met... and we're still trying to find out why you can't remember. I also wanted to know what happened 

 

Yoona smiled at how cute Tiffany was, looking like a fool out of herself. But why does she feels comfortable with the girl. And then, she suddenly lost balance as she unknowingly push the arm support behind Tiffany and before she could utter, her lips landed on hers.

 

 

/End of Flashback/--------------*

 

 

"Omo!!!! " Tiffany cupped her face as she can't believe that's the reason why they kissed. It was an accident, but she have to admit, she actually enjoys it. She blushed again.

 

 

"I hope you're Not offended or what, and I want to tell you that I'm not taking advantage of the situation. I mean, of all the chances that swivel chair suddenly moved making me lost my balance " Yoona explained

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter