second encounter

Worse than amnesia... (기억 상실증보다 더...)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"What's with the rush?" 

 

 

Irene looked at the older girl with big eyes and being speechless of how stupid she can get.

 

 

"You don't have to grip on me that hard, Irene-ah!" Another complain can be heard. 

 

 

Irene immediately released her grip and faced the doe eyes as she placed both her hands in her waist. "Aish! you do know that your father is waiting for us right?"

 

 

Yoona gave a knowing look. "I know."

 

 

"Now, why am I hearing you being like that?"

 

 

Yoona contemplated a bit. She didn't even know. Maybe, she just don't want to see him yet. Maybe that's the reason. 

 

 

Before Irene opened . The CEO's secretary came and calling out their name. "Irene-ssi... Miss Yoona, The CEO and the rest of the staff are already inside. "

 

 

Yoona heave a sigh and step forward while Irene just look at her and followed afterwards. Min-young lead the way going to the conferencec room. 

 

 

 

 

TIFFANY'S POV

 

"I have been thinking about this project ever since my wife passed away, in order to commemorate her late memories, our memories with our only daughter. When she was still alive, she would love to read books and would read some stories for our daughter and she mentioned once that she wanted to have her own built library where not only us can go and spend time reading, but can also be accessed by the public. And our very own daughter liking the idea, promised her mom that one day, when she finished her studies, she would built it for her, She being the engineer and me being the architect." The CEO smiled. 

 

 

I can't be helped but be touched by the story, my mom passed away when she gave birth for me, I didn't even know what she likes or what she wanted to have, I only have her memories thru my father and sibling's stories. Hearing this story from our nice and kind CEO makes me looked forward in doing this project. 

 

 

"What makes it so special is that, my daughter who graduated from Yale university finally came back from the States and agreed to start this project. She will be the head Engineer for this project and I have this special request from you guys..."

 

 

Everyone was all eyes and ears to the CEO. "My daughter tends to be grumpy and moody all the times. She actually...." he paused for a moment. "This is a bit personal but my daughter actually grew a distant from me, I conclude that it started when my late wife left us. I can't blame her though, I was so busy with everything, but please take care of her. And do everything to complete this project."

 

 

"Don't worry Sir Im, you have our commitment in doing this project." I excitedly said which gathered postitive remarks from everyone including the CEO himself. 

 

 

"Oh, our very own Tiffany is here." he acknowledge my presence making me blush at a sudden. "I'm glad that you are going to be part of this project, I hoped that you would influnce my daughter to be energertic and excited about this project too." He smiled at me.

 

 

Ivan tapped my back and said, "Ofcourse he will Sir! Our Tiffany here is brighter than jewels, rest assured that your request will be done." Ivan looked at me teasingly. everyone laughed and agreed to her remarks earning a gleeful act from the CEo itself. Now, how I wish I could get out from this embarassing situation.

 

 

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door revealing Min-young-ssi, the CEO's secretary. "Sir, I have here Miss Yoona." she smiled 

 

 

Everyone looked at the door, Min-young and Irene went inside followed by her. Suddenly, everything went slow. The girl went inside and I eyed every movement of her. This is not happening. all this while, she is so close to me. I am even working for her father. this must be fate. She have this stoic and uninterested look. When she reach her father side. she only gave a short smile and face us. Event though how serious her face could get, she is still breath taking as always. 

 

 

I smiled. It means that I'll be working with her, be with her and talk as often as I want. 

 

 

"Everyone, I want you to meet my daughter, Yoona!" The CEO cut my thoughts and everyone immediately acknowledge her presence. Who wouldn't? A goddess like appearing in front of you, who wouldn't drool at her? ehem...

 

 

"Hi everyone, My name is Yoona! I'm glad to be a part of this team. Let's work together." She said plainly and bowed slightly bofore she took her seat on one of the available sit.....which happens to be ...... beside me...... 

 

 

oh. my. god.

 

 

I looked behind to see Ivan also looking at me with a confused face. So everything is happening for real. I looked again at Yoona who placed her left arm on the table as she rest her chin on her palm. I can only see her back from where I seated. Still, I can feel how uninterested she is about this project. I wonder what happened making her distant about her dad. 

 

 

"So, Yoong, do you have any idea where to build the library?" The CEO asked and Yoona didn't even moved a bit. 

 

 

"I was thinking here in Cheongdam-dong, Mom was born in here... and also, she used to take me to a public library located in here. So yeah..." She answered noncholantly.

 

 

"What do you think guys?"The CEO asked us. Now I became so quiet. I suddenly became nervous. 

 

 

"I think that is a great idea Sir. Besides, our Yoona here already have her blueprint all ready. She just have to give it to our Architects here and study it. Right, Yoong?" It was Irene. She looked at Yoona and winked.

 

 

Suddenly I felt somthing boiling inside me, I don't know but I don't like the way Irene talked that way around Yoongie... or do they know each other that well?"

 

 

Yoona straight up her position and aswered annoyingly. "Fine, fine. I have it all ready, before taking the flight, it's just my sight of it, I haven't checked yet if there is an available location here in Cheongdam-dong, about the blueprint, I left it in the apartment because miss Juhyun here is so perstitent to bring me here." She scoffed 

 

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter