Chapter 1

So, this is love.
"Good Morning Boss." A worker greeted with a flirty grin on her face.

"Morning." He answered without even taking a glance of her.

"Morning Sir."

"How are you, Boss?" Another asked.

"Fine. Get back to work." The tone of his voice sent chills down their spines.

People scurried past him quickly, they all knew that their Boss weren't in a good mood.

It was like any other day, greeting the boss was like a daily routine for all the workers of Yan Shipping. Some were really attracted to his charming looks, while others feared they might get fired if they don't greet the boss. Which is... rather.. unbelievable.

Aaron Yan stepped out into a foyer where a gigantic map of the world had been inscribed across a curving wall of blue glass. Yan Shipping emblems identified dozens of ports serviced by the Company's fleet.

A well-dressed woman wearing horn-rimmed spectacles greeted Aaron with a gleeful smile.

"Morning Sir."

Aaron simply walked past her, into his office, with her following behind.

"Ahem." She cleared which made Aaron looked up at her as soon as he sat down on his office arm chair.

"How may I help you, Miss Yao?" He leaned back against his chair and questioned.

"Are you free tonight?" Miss Yao blinked.

Aaron gave a plastic smile.

"Yes, I am really free tonight. So am I free now." His smile remained unchanged.

"Ah, I knew Mr Yan would be attracted by me at first sight!" Miss Yao grinned with much pride.

"Yeah. Free to fire you. Now OUT!" He emphasized at the last word that he spoke.

"Bu-"

"No buts. OUT." Aaron shouted at Miss Yao.

Miss Yao made her way out of the office, embarrassed. She did not know what to say either and deep inside, she regretted flirting with him.

"I will never get a good personal assistant." Aaron sighed in disappointment, closing his eyes.

The next thing he did, was to call Mr Chen, the Manager of Yan Shipping, who is also Aaron's best friend, regarding the issue of employing a new personal assistant.

Within a minute, Mr Chen walked briskly into Aaron's office with an apologetic look on his face.

"Calvin." Aaron sighed once again.

Calvin leaned back against Aaron's office table and smirked.

"What's wrong with this one? Too cocky, too annoying, too hot-tempered, too laz-"

Before Calvin could finished his sentence, Aaron interrupted.

"Too flirty."

"I knew it! You are just too good-looking, that's why." Calvin commented.

Aaron gave a cold glare at Calvin, which made him laughed.

"You've to admit that. Right?" Calvin shot a cheeky smile.

"Just get me a new personal assistant! I don't want anything to go wrong now. Or you're FIRED." Aaron exclaimed.

Calvin shrugged his shoulders and placed a file on Aaron's table.

"I knew that Miss Yao would get fired today. Just as I predicted. So I got another personal assistant's particulars ready."

Aaron opened the file to reveal a sweet-looking girl's face, along with her particulars on the side.

"By tomorrow." Aaron said to Calvin.

"Okiedokie!" Calvin smiled and made his way out of Aaron's office.

"I hope this doesn't go wrong." Aaron closed the file and continued with his work.

(On the other side)

"Hebe! Guess what?!" Guigui squealed over the phone, with much excitement.

"Wh-" Even before Hebe could finished, Guigui interrupted.

"I am hired! At Yan Shipping!" Guigui chirped happily.

"Oh my gosh! Really? Awww, congragulations to you my dear!" Hebe felt happy that her best friend got a job.

"Thanks." Guigui giggled over the phone.

"How about a celebration for you? My treat for dinner!" Hebe suggested.

"Sure! Thanks Hebe. You're the best!" Guigui smiled.

Finally, after months of frantic search of jobs, Guigui got a job at a decent, well-known shipping company as a personal assistant.

With that, Guigui hung up the phone and looked out of her bedroom window, cuddling a stitch.

"If only Ah Bu's here with me." Guigui mumbled and sighed.

Although she was really delighted, she can't help but remember her childhood friend, Ah Bu, who promised to visit her again, one day.

But, never once did he appeared.

She thought that he had forgotten about her. But, actually, he didn't. He just did not know where she was and how to find her in such a big country, Taiwan.

He thought that maybe she had migrated to another country and forgotten about him too.

But never once, did they forget about each other's existance.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Here's chapter 1.
The next chapter would feature a lot of Guilun moments.
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter although it's a little dry :p
Also, I would like comments, to know if you guys have enjoyed the story :)
More comments, the longer the next update! :X

Signing out,
Kaijin