Cruise on the Seine

Under the Bridges of Paris
Seokjin's POV:


I was waiting standing on the street right in front of my hotel for Taehyung .Taehyung & I exchanged numbers earlier so I texted him the the address of my hotel & he assured me that he knows this place like the back of his palms.


I brought up my wrist in front  r of me to look at the watch. It was exactly 8:00 on clock right now. After one minute or two I saw a cab stopping right in front of the hotel.


The chestnut haired guy popped his head out of the window. His eyes searched for a while before meeting mine. He flashed his adorable boxy smile at me & waved at me. I waved back at him & started to walk towards him. I reached the cab & opened the door of the backseat. I got inside the cab & sat next to him.


He was wearing a blue jeans jacket & a white shirt underneath with a pair of baggy trousers. I dressed rather fancy than the last time. I had no idea where he would be taking be so I wanted to look presentable no matter where I was going. I wore my black coat over a black-white striped turtleneck with a pair of black trousers. 


Look hyung we match!" said Taehyung while pointing at my shoes & smiling at me. We both wore comfortable black & white Converses.


"It must have been written in the stars!" I smiled back at him. 


"Do you believe in fate or destiny Jin hyung?"

"I do Taehyungie. Every thing ,every incidents leads us towards it." Taehyung seemed like he was getting lost in his thoughts.


"So Taehyungie, where are we going right now?" I asked Taehyung sensing the air getting a bit tense around us.


"Well there are so many things to see here that I couldn't narrow it down. So I want to give you a over-all view of this place. We are going to Cruise on the Saine right now. We could dine on the cruise too if you want. "


"I love the sound of that. I haven't had dinner today so dine on the cruise is definitely a yes." I leaned back on the seat trying to get more comfortable in the cab.


"The food is really good there hyung I swear you'll like it. Meanwhile why don't you tell me more about what you like . It'll be easier to narrow our list down."


Well ... I like rooftop views, lights, good food, calm places, books, paintings & adventurous things."

"Okay then Jin hyung. Do you have a sweet tooth? Or love chocolate?"

"I do have a sweet tooth but I don't like to eat chocolate. I love chocolate flavored food though."


"I think I have almost figured all the places we should see. I love adventurous things too Jin hyun-" Taehyung paused to look out the window.

"I think we are almost there hyung!" He said with excitement in his voice.


"Woah! I haven't even gotten on the cruise yet but I already love it!" I looked at the site in front in front of me & stared at the long line of cruises.

"You'll love it more when you board on it. Come this way Jin hyung!" He tugged on my sleeve & looped his arm with mine. I blushed with the closeness . His arms were so warm that I felt the warmth spreading through my arm.I followed his footsteps ,running with him.


" Taehyung what's that bridge called?" I pointed at bridge in front of us.

"It's Pont de Arts aka the famous love lock bridge. I've never been on it really. The bridge looks beautiful from here though." Taehyung smiled at me.

How can someone look so beautiful, innocent & mysterious while flashing such a boxy smile I wonder.

"Oh Jin hyung look there the Eiffel tower! " Taehyung pointed at the huge tower while chewing on a chicken leg.

"By the way Hyung, when people dine on the cruise they try dishes of frogs. Do you want to try it? I've heard it tastes like chicken." Taehyung said with a frown on his face.


"Nope. I love trying new foods but I think I'm gonna pass on that. I don't like the idea of eating frogs." I said with a slightly disgusted face.

"I know right! Frogs are so cute! Why would someone want to eat something that cute! " Taehyung pouted. Aish this guy is so adorable.

"You like frogs?" I was bit surprised hearing that. I get why he doesn't like eating it but I never thought I'd meet someone who thinks frogs are cute.

"They are cute hyung! The little green ones which live in the fields are the cutest!" Taehyung's​ eyes got bigger while he talked about something he likes. I'm sure they are cute but nothing could be cuter than the expression Taehyung was wearing right now.


"Woah!" We both marveled at seeing a arched bridge with art nouveau lamps.


"And that hyung is the Pont Alexandre III. We'll probably go there to get a better view."


"Yah Taehyungie, I totally forget to take a selca . Let's take one now." I said as we both finished our dinner.


"Okay hyung." We both stood up & walked closer to the glass wall of the cruise. We both stood with our back facing the glass wall. I took out my phone & hold it in front of us as high as I could to capture the view behind us too. Taehyung wrapped on of his arms around my shoulder & posed with a peace sign with his free hand. I also made a peace sign .


"Say Kimchi!"
"Kimchi!!"



~~~~~



We were both so exhausted with all the walking, running & eating we did there.We must have taken at least thirty photos of us. At one of the picture was Taehyung with his eyes widened while looking at a huge building with green lights imiting from every window.


 We both decided to call it a day & called a cab. The whole ride we talked with each other. Taehyung told me more about him .He told me about his loving parents & cute siblings back at Daegu. We both ogled over each other's dog's picture. He wanted to meet Jjanggu when he returns to Korea. And I wanted to hold the white ball of fluff called Soonshim in my arms.



"And I really love animes." Taehyung said with excitement in his voice.

"Do you know 'one piece' ?"

"Omo! Hyung I LOVE 'one piece' !!!"


We talked more on our way home. Turns out he have similar hobbies & interests. I'm not exactly what they call a people person but somehow I felt myself opening up to him easily. Maybe it's the way he talked calmly with his deep voice or the way his eyes sparkled everytime he spoke about something he likes whatever it was, it made me feel at ease.



"Take care Jin hyung. I'll see you tomorrow."

"You too Taehyung-ah. Are you gonna pick me up from here tomorrow?"


"Of course hyung. Paris is quite big & I don't want my precious Jin-hyung to get lost in here." He chuckled.


"Okay then. See you later Taehyungie. Text me when you get home." I waved at him as the cab drove off.


"I will hyung!" Taehyung half screamed peaking out from the window of the car, waving at me.

Author's Note: Hey my lovely readers! Thanks to all of you for reading & subscribing! Special thanks to my sweetest subscriber who upvoted my story! And guys please comment anything you want! I really want to know if I'm doing good or bad with this. I love criticism so feel free! And if you guys have any scenario​ you want to happen tell about that too.

Oh This Seokjin's first day in Paris.

Once again I read books & took help of internet to know about Paris. I wanted to write more about Paris but then again I wanted to make the experience the main point. Seokjin is gonna meet Taehyung's friends in the chapter guys!