momo x reader

Twice Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV:

"Today's the day."
I took a deep breath and slumped down into my chair. My heart felt like it was going to jump out and run away. She was coming, she said yes, I was going to meet Momo and I didn't feel ready. 

Momo was the popular kid, always dancing, always so attractive. I couldn't be on the same level, I didn't expect her to agree to this, but she did. Before my thoughts could continue running through my brain at rapid speed, a pair of hands rested on my shoulders.

Before I could turn to see, "Boo!" Momo yelled. 

Everyone turned their heads to look at us, Momo blushed and quietly sat down in her seat. Momo looked around the place. 

"Fancy." 

"A-anything for you?" I said in an awkward tone. This was too nerve-racking. 

She giggled, pulling a strand of hair behind her ear. 

We got through dinner without talking much, Momo was too busy savouring her food, it was cute how she liked it so much.

"Shall we get desert?" I asked, rubbing the nape of my neck.

She hummed in response. She held my hand and pulled me along. I followed. 

"They have great ice cream here." She sounded and looked like a happy child looking into a candy shop. 

"Could we share one?" She asked. My face flushed and I covered it with my hands and just nodded. 

I bought one cone and handed it to her. She just passed it back to me. "You bought it, you can eat first!" 

I chuckled and gav

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter