Nayeon x Reader

Twice Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your Pov

I glanced over my shoulder to see Im Nayeon, the most popular kid in school. She was pretty, smart and talented.  However rumours said that she never had a boyfriend because none of them could make her smile — if only I even had the chance to talk to her. 

Soon she disappeared from sight, I assumed she left school since it was already 7PM. I scrolled through my instagram and looked at her account. I was slightly relieved that she didn't have a boyfriend. But how could I have a chance with somebody like her. 

Suddenly I felt somebody behind me, the person tapped my shoulder. 

"psst, your phone screen is really bright." My friend, appeared out of the blue. 

I glanced behind almost dropping my phone. She was behind. She was looking. We just made eye-contact. She's walking in this direction. Oh crap. 

I fumbled with my phone and quickly pressed the lock button. 

Nayeon and her friend stood in front of us. I forgot to mention that my friend and Nayeon's friend are dating. 

"Hey care to join us for dinner?"  When she asked this, Nayeon looked taken aback. 

Nayeon looked like she was scanning me up and down, I immediately shifted in my seat and pulled the hem of my shirt to straighten it. 

---- 

We went to a nearby park after our dinner and our two friends said they had something urgent to attend to and left Nayeon and me alone. 

"So how's school?" I asked awkwardly.

N

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter