Jihyo X Reader

Twice Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Your POV:

I hung my coat on the backing of the chair as I pulled it out. I slumped back into the chair, holding up the menu on the table to scan for something to satisfy my hunger.

"Would you like me to recommend something?" A girl with long black hair walked over and asked.

I looked over at her, looking at her nametag — Park Jihyo. I smiled at her and nodded.

She smiled back and pressed down her skirt to straighten it before recommending me some small dishes on the menu.

"Alright I'll get a coffee and a ham and cheese toast, thanks." 

She nodded and scribbled on her tiny notepad she took out from her pocket. As she was about to take her leave, she turned her heel and walked back. 

"Do you have a friend coming along? We're having a discount if you order two meals." 

"Yeah." I said without thinking. 

Just like that, she scribbled on her notepad again and headed towards the kitchen.

I facepalmed myself. 

"I'm screwed, I won't be able to finish all that food and Jihyo is probably gonna realise I'm a loner with no friend coming." I cursed under my breath.

Not long after, Jihyo came back with a tray carrying two plates of ham and cheese toast and two cups of straight black coffee. 

She layed it out nicely on the table and helped me place a white napkin on my lap. When she did that, I blushed so hard that I could feel my face heat up. I think she noticed because she giggled.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter