sana x reader

Twice Short Stories
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

My last memory of Sana was the tears that rolled down her cheeks, filled with anger and sadness at the same time. 

That memory flashed at the back of my head as I saw her, her black hair glistening under the moonlight. I missed her. 

I regret leaving, I regret lying that I didn't love her. Unconsciously, I walked up to her, hand rubbing the nape of my neck.

"Hi Sana." I raised my hand up. 

She looked at me, slightly confused at first, and then her smile turned into a sad frown. 

"Y/N..." she murmured.

"I'm sorry for leaving. I'm sorry I didn't say I love you earlier. I'm not sure if you've even read my letters to you. I missed you." Words that were never spoken of, flooded out of my mouth like a river. I couldn't keep it in.

She gave me a weak smile, then she ped her small purse, gesturing for me to look. I peered inside the purse to see its contents — my letters neatly arranged inside. 

I pulled her into a tight hug, our bodies closer than ever before. I regretted my decisions, but I was glad she didn't hate me. 

"I still love you." she whispered. 

"And I've never stopped." I hummed in response. 


—————
honestly dk if this could actually happen between couples but like yeah :3 i love sana~

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter