Chapter 7 - Final Chapter

My Stepsister - Jung Yerin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 Final Chapter

Words: 7396

NC - 17

Pairing: SinB x Yerin (SinRin/RinB)

A week has already passed. Yerin was talking to the pilot of the plane that they will have going to New York. She had already done all the things that needed to be done. She wears her white jeans. Her white V-neck tee and a white cardigan. She wears her sneakers and her sunglasses. She then gets her and SinB's luggage, and she puts it in their car.

"Bi are you done?" Yerin calls out. "In 5 minutes, honey" SinB answered. "Oh, you already told me that earlier." Yerin mumbled. After five minutes. SinB came wearing a white tee, white jeans, and a cardigan too. She wears her sneakers and shades. She walked to Yerin and wore a cap to her. "Look we really look like couple now." SinB wears her cap too. "We really wear the same clothes huh?" SinB nodded and giggled. Yerin pinches her nose. "Come on Rudolf." Yerin teases Sunbathe, two are now on board the private plane that owned by Oh. The two are just talking about random things.

"It will be a long trip." SinB yawned "Can you stay awake, and give your all time to me?" Yerin asked. "Wow the one who always don't have time speaks." Yerin rolled her eyes. "Are you excited?"

"Yes! This is all I ever dreamed of. To have all my time to a girl like you."

"Just like me?"

"No what I mean is to want a Jung Yerin all the time."

"Oh really?"

"Really~"

"Aish aegyo " Yerin rolled her eyes.

"Don't act you didn't like it."

"Ok fine I always like it; I mean love it." Yerin says and kisses the girl on her crown.

 

===

 

The two reach New York. They reach the house of Dae sung there. The two rest first before fixing the papers they needed. The two take a rest for the whole night. Yerin and SinB are now walking around the place. They are in a certain mall. The two were walking when a guy bumped into SinB. "Ouch." SinB says. Before Yerin can help her girlfriend, the man already helps SinB.

"I am sorry miss I didn't----- BI?"

"Jungkook?" SinB hug the man, and the man do the same. Yerin is just watching the two. She can feel a green monster wants to take over her.

"How are you? Wow it has been a long time since you left Seoul. Are you still there still where your dad works?" The man named Jungkook asked.

"No, I already started to work in Seoul now. I am working at a private hospital there owned by Oh." SinB says with a smile.

"Oh really? So, you are collaborating with my younger brother?"

"Younger brother? You mean Jeno?" The man nodded.

"Yes, he is. How was he? You know he was a good man." Jungkook says proudly.

"You really think your brother is a good man huh?" Yerin mumbled enough for her to hear.

"Yeah, Jeno is good." SinB agrees.

"Wow really good?" Yerin mumbled again and rolled her eyes.

"Aish you still look beautiful. I remember back then in Highschool that children want to court you. Haha, you even told us you are not gay as some other girls." Jungkook smile reminiscing those memories. SinB swallow hard. She remembers that because she still does not want to accept that she is gay that time.

"Do you know have a lover? You know I am still waiting like what you ask when we are high school." Jungkook says.

"Asked?" SinB was confused. Yerin crosses her arms, and her head is being heated. "Remember that? When I asked you to court you, then tell you tell me if I can wait. Well, I am still waiting." Jungkook says.

"Oh, about that ha- ahm yak- " SinB does not know what to say. Yerin tries to stop her temper.

"Ok just call me if you two are done flirting." Yerin says and leaves.

"Aish excuse me." SinB run after Yerin, and left Jungkook dumbfounded.

"Yennie." SinB hugged her girlfriend.

"Are you done?"

"Sorry."

"For what?"

"About the thing earlier" Yerin paused, and she faced SinB.


"Are you that inclined to those nitwits? And for cucumbers sake, really? Brothers?"

"I got enough of the younger one, I can't take an older anymore." Yerin added. SinB can feel that her lover is frustrated, and jealous.

"Look we go here because we both want quality time. I look forward that no one will disturb us here compared to there in Korea but seems all the ---" Yerin was stop by lips on hers.

"Why did you kiss me? We are in public--"

"Because they don't mind" SinB kissed Yerin again, with her arms around Yerin's neck.

 

===


Yerin and SinB are now in the street walking. "We can take a cab" SinB suggested. "Look who is lazy”?

"I am just getting tired."

"Old people get tired more."

"Are you saying that I am old?"

"Well, you are older than me, so I think I am.”

"You idiot." SinB stops and stands by the wall. She rests her back there. Yerin smiled and put her arms on the wall. Like a student who is chit-chatting with a girl that they try to court.

"Miss, can I get your number?" Yerin wiggles her brows SinB just giggle on what Yerin is doing. "Hey, don't be too obvious that you like me too. Act like you are hard to get. Omo you are too easy.” Yerin says. SinB smirks, it indicates that she is on game. "One more time" Yerin mouthed, and SinB nodded.

"Miss, can I get your number?" Yerin's right arms are in the wall SinB look at her with a glare. "I am not flirting with any stranger." "I am Jung Yerin. I declare you and I are friends now.” Yerin offers her hands. SinB looks at the hands. She acts like she is walking out, but Yerin pulls her. "Where do you think you are going?"

"Get off your dirty hands, will you?" SinB says "I used alcohol every now and then, to be honest I am shocked that you didn't even die."

"Are you saying I am a germ?"

"It was you who say that."

"You girl with a fluffy cheek and look like a duck."

"Wow you girl smell like carrots and look like an ice."

"I don't smell like carrot."

"Oh really? Let me smell you." Yerin says and smell SinB to the neck. "Oh, wow smells really good." Yerin continues smelling the girl. "Hey Yennie, it tickles." SinB is giggling. "Babies stop--" "Pppppprrrrrrrrtttttttt" The two-stop due to the sound of whistle.

"What are you two doing there?" A police officer asked. "You two---" Yerin pulled SinB and started running away. "Aish teenagers nowadays!!" The police officer shouted. Yerin is laughing with SinB. "We really look like teenager now huh?" Yerin wiggles her brows. "Hahaha the police officer really thinks that we are doing something there huh?"
SinB says.

"Haha yeah right. Well, it has been so long since right?" Yerin asked. SinB nodded and frowned. "Ah let just that be, maybe next time" Yerin says and pulls SinB with her.

"Look a bus is coming " Yerin pointed at a bus. She pulls SinB by the hand, and they ride the said bus. The two sit on the sits for two sides of the bus. SinB is on the window side and Yerin beside her. "Where are we going? What will your driver say?" SinB asked her fiancé "Getting married." Yerin says "What?!" SinB asked "Let us get married on paper first then let us do the ceremony in Korea." Yerin suggested. "You really want?" SinB asked. "Of course. I want to go back to Korea with you as my wife." Yerin says "Is that easy? The papers?" SinB asked. "Uncle, already work for it don't worry." Yerin says the bus stop and Yerin pull SinB. They are now standing in front of a big establishment.

"What are we doing here?" SinB asked. "Watch out" Yerin says. Two men walk to Yerin and bow. Yerin smiled at them. The two men signed them "this way". SinB looks at Yerin with a confused look. Yerin just smiles at her. The two men lead Yerin and SinB to a spacious room. There is a judge in the said. "Hello Yerin, my dear. How are you?" The man who seems a judge ask in English.

"I am fine uncle Jones."

"So, we will now?" Yerin nodded and smiled. Some staff came. Yerin and SinB are standing in the middle. Yerin holds the hands of SinB.

"Trust me."

 

===

 

"Yennie." SinB is crying. She is overwhelmed. She did not expect this. This is so wow. After a long relationship finally, she can say that Yerin is her WIFE now. That was not only a four letter and one syllable word. For alligator and cucumbers' sake it is a BIG WORD.

"Shoo don't cry honey. I love you, ok? My wife." Yerin says, "I love you too hubby." SinB says and pinch Yerin's nose.

"You Rudolf." SinB teases her 'hubby'. Yerin came to Mr. Jones.

"Uncle Jones, thank you." Yerin shook the man's hands.

"Congrats " The man shook Yerin's and SinB.

"I wish this day will be the best day of your life." Mr. Jones smiled at Yerin.

"Yes sir" SinB Hwang says and beams a sweet smile. Yerin and SinB are now on the couch cuddling.

"Why are we just cuddling?" SinB asked "In a minute the food will came, and we will eat. You know you should cook for me." 

"Aish. " SinB says and exactly the door got a knock. Yerin immediately stood and ran to the door. She gets the food, and call SinB to eat. SinB get the plate.

"Prepare it, I'll just get my phone." Yerin says and runs to the room. SinB watched her and let out a deep sigh. SinB prepares the food. Then she sees Yerin talking to someone on the phone. She frowns then looks at the food.

"I thought tonight will be special, that's how first night of wedding work." SinB says talking to no one.

"What are you saying?" Yerin hug her by the waist from the back.

"Nothing." SinB says. Yerin rests her chin on SinB's shoulder.

"I can smell something wrong." 

"Nothing. "

"Someone is what?? Can you look at me?" Yerin face SinB to her. The latter is avoiding Yerin's eyes.

"Tell me what is wrong?"

".." Yerin cut the girl's face.

"Is this how the first night of a hubby and wifey work? Just cuddling and dinner?" Yerin cleans the hair strands on SinB's face.

"Is this your reason? Honey we will still be marrying in Korea."

"But this is the official. I know the celebration is not today but still beside it’s been months." SinB says and lowers her head. Yerin smiled and kissed the girl.

"Please let us have dinner first." SinB nodded. The two silently eat their dinner. Yerin feed SinB and SinB did the same. The two take a shower. Yerin is on the bed waiting for SinB. She is in her pajamas. SinB came out and lay beside Yerin. Yerin pulled SinB to her. She kisses the girl on the crown.

"Let us now sleep?" Yerin asked.

"But---" SinB looked at her frowning.

"Let us just cuddle." Yerin says.

"But why?" SinB was frustrated.

"Because I want that thing to happen after our beach wedding."

"But we used to do that even we are not yet married." SinB says.

"That's it. We should not do that in the first place. But it is already done we cannot do anything now. But look it will be cuter if. Ok you know what I mean right." SinB finally understands what her 'hubby' is saying.

"I am sorry if I am just too you know." SinB says. Yerin smiled and kissed her wife. "It is ok honey." Yerin says she closed her eyes. "Yennie."

"Hmm."

"Can we at least make out?" Yerin let out a chuckle.

"If you say so." Yerin started kissing her wife. Yerin is hovering on top of SinB. The kiss what is it how it used to be.

===

 

Irene is now busy checking her phone to see if Joy has already texted her. She smiles like an idiot as she sees that Joy has already texted her.

"Sunbae." Irene was called out of idiocy.

"Yes?" She answers even when she is looking at her phone.

"When will Dr. Jung will be back?" Eunwoo asked and sat beside Irene.

"Who ask for it?" Irene asked back.

"Jeno "

"Why?"

"He is planning of dismiss t---"

"Who?" Irene and Eunwoo look where the voice came from. Then they see SinB and Yerin hand in hand.

"Yennie - Bi" Irene hugged SinB then Yerin.

"Eherm. Yennie?" SinB raised her brows.

"Haha just kidding." Irene beams her eye smile and give a peace sign.

"Who are going to dismiss?" Yerin asked again.

"Jeno, Dr. Jung." Eunwoo says.

"Why?"

"Because of what he did."

"Let him stay." Yerin says. Eunwoo was surprised, and Irene and SinB. "Are you sure honey?" SinB asked. Yerin smiled and nodded.

"I will be watching now all the time. I will make sure that no one will ever come near my property. Plus, I know you will be staying away from him now, because I will give you all my time." Yerin says and winks at SinB. SinB is blushing; Eunwoo is smiling.

"Oh Cheesy." Irene teases. Yerin is smiling like an idiot when she catches Sana walking in the lobby.

"Hey unnie!" Yerin calls out. Sana looks at them. Yerin signs her to come. Sana walks to them.

"You are now back.” Sana is still not that comfortable, but she tries her best.

"Where is uncle?" Yerin asked.

"At home" Sana says shortly.

"You seem to be staying here always huh? Visiti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter