Chapter 4 - Unofficial

My Stepsister - Jung Yerin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 4 - UNOFFICIAL

Words: 10000

PG-13

Pairing: SinB x Yerin (SinRin/RinB)

 

“Now tell me! Mom did you tell Yerin about my feelings?" SinB was furious to ask her mother. Well, it was not a big deal to be real, but for this girl it was.

"Look honey, don't act that you don't like what I did. We both know that you like it, no scratch it what I mean is you love it." Tiffany answered her daughter. SinB gets juice from the refrigerator. She gives her mother a glare.

"You shouldn't tell that to her in first place." SinB pushing her views.

"OK? Look if I didn't tell that to her maybe she wouldn't realize that she has these little feelings for you." Tiffany retorted. SinB pauses for a while. She drinks her juice, then look back to her mother. "What if she only says that because she knows that I like her?” SinB asked with a sad tone and lowered her head. Tiffany feels sad for what she hears. She walks next to her daughter, then she hugs the girl.

"Is that how you see Yerin? Remember she was your best friend. You know her better than I did. So, if you think that kind of person Yerin is talk to her." Tiffany says. SinB got the thing that Tiffany wants to tell her. She can see the point of her mother. She knows that Tiffany has her point. SinB looks at Tiffany and smiles. "You are right mom. Yerin was not that kind of person. She was lovely, and she is not that kind of person. I just became friends with her for a short time, but I know who she is." SinB says with a smile. Tiffany smiled at her daughter and ruffled the girl's hair.

 

"Look what you did?" Yerin was in the apartment of Yewon. "What I did?" Yewon asked and got fresh milk from her refrigerator. She walks to the living room. Yerin followed her. "Some on Baby Goblin, you are a meddler!" Yerin says with a disgust tone.

"I know" Yewon says and lays down on the couch "Aren't you hurt by my words? You should be hurt by what I say." Yerin says and sits at the edge of the couch side. Yewon smiles and gets the remote on the center table. "I’m used to it. Don't worry."

"OK! Now tell me why you call me to visit you here? Tell me now because I have class in thirty minutes." Yerin rolled her eyes and checked her watch. "I know you really want to meet my lovely parents to tell them how hardheaded their daughter is. You have a chance now. Mom and Dad will be here in Boston tomorrow. We will have dinner. Eat with it." Yewon says and gives a smile.

"I am glad to hear that, but you know you can call me or message me. Are you happy about ruining my day?" Yerin shouted. "That was my hobby." Yewon says. Yerin gets the cushion and throws it to Yewon. "Bye." Yerin laughs and runs outside. The cushion landed on Yewon's face. "I hate you, Yerin!!" Yewon shouted.

“That’s unnie to you!” Yerin yelled back.


"Yerin" SinB is waiting for Yerin to reply. She was in the library of the school doing some school stuff. In just a minute. Yerin replied. "SinBeagle" SinB smiles like an idiot.

"How was the day of Yennie?"

"Fine. It was great. Did you grab lunch.”

"I do. How about you?"

"Grabbing my dinner. Want some?? SinB smiled again.

"That was too many. I would get sick if I ate too much food and sweets.

"I can eat all of this I am a shikshin. Aha don't worry you have Doctor Yerin if you got sick honey." SinB smiles like an idiot again.

"I wish my personal doctor was here to take care of me."

"Hey why are you smiling? I thought you were going to study. Why are you just using your phone?" SinB looked at the girl who was sitting in front of her.

"Look Rene I was studying but---"

"But Yerin chatted you?" Irene is giving SinB a playful smile. Sowon came and sat beside SinB. "Did I hear ?" Sowon wiggled her brows. "Oh, come on Sowon. We all know that you are ert, and one is all you know." SinB rolled her eyes. "I am just kidding." Sowon says and opens the book on the table. "I am going to tell Eunha that you are being ert in front of other girls." Irene says. "Oh no, don't do that. If you did, I would get all the food of Joy in her refrigerator " Sowon says with a smirk.

"Don't dare to do that Sowon, if you did you know my allowance will be decreasing again. I will tell Eunha." Irene says. Sowon and SinB laugh SinB's phone start beeping so many times. "I think someone is persistent on talking to the ice princess." Sowon says.

"Is that Yerin?" Irene asked and giggled. SinB nodded and checked her phone.

"My heart is caring for you baby?"

SinB giggles a little. She knows that Yerin and she were not still together. But they both know that they have these feelings for each other. They do not need to rush. SinB knows that she still needs to give Yerin time and a little space. Sowon smirked and got SinB's phone. She starts reading the conversation of the two. SinB is blushing hard. Irene is laughing. "Oh, sweet huh? My doctor huh?"

"Sowon I am telling you. I will kill you. I will tell Yerin about this, also Eunha about you being ert." SinB says she was red as tomato. Sowon gave back the phone. "You know I was kidding. Don't tell Yerin bye." Sowon says and left.

Irene is laughing. Sowon is afraid of Yerin because she knows how dork Yerin is and does some pranks on her. "She was really afraid of my duck?" SinB says. "Yeah, my Duck." Irene wiggles her brows. SinB is blushing again. "That was mine Rene" SinB complained.

"Yes mine" Irene teases her friend. "Yerin is mine Irene!" SinB whine. Irene waves her phone
"I got a record I am excited to send this to Yerin. Bye Bi. Yerin is mine." Irene leave laughing

SinB is blushing so hard "Oh my I didn't expect this gosh." SinB says and ruffled her hair.

 

Yerin was quietly waiting for Yewon's parents. She feels nervous, she does not know why. It is not a girlfriend to meet her love's parent, so what about the nervous thing?? She was with the girl in a French restaurant. "Are you nervous?" Yewon asked.

"Why would I? It is like I am your girlfriend that needs to meet your parents. Aren't you too ambitious if that so." Yerin said and rolled her eyes. Yewon rolled her eyes too, then a middle-aged woman came. She was wearing the right choice of clothes. Just by her clothes, everyone can see how elegant she is. She is like girl of fashion.

Yewon immediately stood and kissed the woman's cheeks as a greeting. "Oh Dad, you are late where is mom?" Yewon asked. The man sits. "She will be late a bit." The man says with a straight face. Yewon sits beside her dad.

"Dad here is Yerin my friend." Yewon says. Yerin stands, and bows. "Nice meeting you Mr. Kim." Yerin greeted me. "Call me aunt. Uncle Tae." The man says and beam a smile. Yerin nodded and took a sit. "She was the one I am telling you Dad. Jung Yerin who is co incidentally have the same thing as me." Yewon says happily. "Oh, I see, but seems I heard her name somewhere else."

"Of course, you would"

"Why?" Teahan checks the menu. "Because it is normal to Korean to have a same name."
Yewon rolled her eyes "Stop showing me your b*tch side. You know how I can be one."
The man says and have his order. Yerin wants to laugh, she never thought that Yewon's Dad would be worse than Yewon. Yewon just rolled her eyes.

"Ahm I am thankful you had been reasoning why my daughter's grades increase this semester." Teahan says. "That's OK uncle."

"Dad, I have a good grade since then." Yewon complained. "No. You had nothing back then. You only go clubbing every night. That’s why I didn't want you to study in Boston, but your mom is so gullible, so she believed in you." Teahan says. Yewon just rolled her eyes because he could not fight back.

After waiting Yewon's mom came. Yewon immediately stands and hugs her mom.

"Oh Muji." Yerin's forehead wrinkled. The voice of the woman. The named Umji was familiar to her. "I miss you mom." Yewon says. The woman smiles to her daughter. "Oh, who we have here?" The woman asked as he look at Yerin. Yerin looks at the woman and beam a smile. "Mom she was ...."

"M-mom??" Yerin says in her cracked voice. She was feeling so dumb now. So, everything was not coincidence. Umji was the name of the handkerchief she was keeping. The mom's background was not coincidence because the mom they both talking about is the same. Yerin can feel her knees weak. She can feel her whole body trembling. Yewon looks at Yerin and her mom. Teahan did the same.

"Oh, my Boa she is your fi-first d-daughter?" Teahan asked in shock and covered . Yewon looks at her mom. The woman nodded. Yerin's tears are waiting to fall, but Yerin will not let that happen. She wants to show this woman that she was strong without this woman around. "She is my unnie?" Yewon was shocked too. She knows Yerin, she knows that she has a sister, but she does not k ow that it was Yerin.


Boa nodded again. She cannot find a word to answer. Yerin stands from her sit. "I need to go. Nice meeting you Mrs. and Mr. Kim." Yerin says and bows. She hates this, this woman in front of her is all the reason she got into this family thing. She feels hate now. She hates her mom, she hates Teahan, and she hates Yewon now.


"Hello SinB " A tanned man sit beside SinB. SinB glare at the man. She knows this man is a first-year student, so this man should know his place. "I am your sunbae know to respect."
SinB rolled her eyes and read the book again. "That doesn't matter. If we become together, we will just all each other by name." The guy says with a smug smile. "Who says we will be together?"


"Oh, I know we will be. You are just trying hard to get it." The guys say and close the book SinB's reading.

"I am Jungkook." The boy says with a grin. SinB's blood is boiling. She wanted to punch this guy in the face, but she thinks that was too immature. SinB stands, but the guys hold her wrist. SinB look at the guy named Jungkook. The guy gives her a smirk. "Hey! Remove your dirty pull of germs hands to my friend, will you?" Joy came.

Jungkook looked at Joy. "Oh, I think someone wants to be with me too. Don't worry honey I can do ." Jungkook says with a smile. SinB was disgusted and Joy. They are both violated. Joy was about to kick the guy, but another girl came. “What did you say? Are you playing around with my girl?" Jungkook looked at the girl. "Irene?"

"Yes me. Do you have a jackanapes mouth huh? This is my girl, and her sister is my friend. Back off man, you trash." Irene pushed Jungkook. "What? You are the one who should back off." Jungkook says and gritted his teeth.

"Look until now you are big trash. Still girls reject you because you are trash." Irene says with her smug smile "You are the one who starts it man." Irene says and push Jungkook again.

"Stay away from us idiot." Irene added. Jungkook just looks at them leaving. Irene hugged Joy. "Thanks." Joy says and pinch Irene’s cheeks. "That’s nothing."


Yerin was in her car driving back to her condominium unit. She was driving out of herself. She did not expect that Yewon was her sister. She did not expect that this night will be unexpected night that she will meet the man that she hates all these years. Tears are flowing in her eyes. She can feel pain in her chest. Her heart is clenching in pain. Yerin wipes her tears. "You look so happy now. Happy with Mr. Kim and your daughter? I am truly not part of yours anymore since the day you choose your new man, mom. No Mrs. Kim." Yerin says talking to no one.

Yerin feels lonely again. She feels alone. She feels betrayed by the girl she thought was a good friend of hers. She knows Yewon does not know she was the daughter of her mom, but Yerin still believes that Yewon is the reason her mom left. "I'll be the best thoracic surgeon, and I will prove you that I can achieve my dreams without you."
Yerin says in anger and tighten her hold in stirring wheel.


SinB was in the class when Sowon came with Joy. Sowon was there too to have sit in. Sowon sits beside Sowon, and Joy besides Sowon. "Oh, hi is this true. What have I heard? Yerin and you?" Sowon asked and wiggled her brows. Yuju and Joy are both smiling.

"We are not official." SinB says. "Why not?" Joy asked. "Because Yerin is still not ready. You know that she was your Best friend." SinB answered Joy's question. "You have a point." Joy agreed. "No, not a good decision." Sowon against the idea. "Why?" SinB, Joy and Yuju asked in unison. "Because ahm... What if Yennie finds a new girl there? Hot chicks on US are everywhere. Add the fact that they are liberated and ahm... Same thingy was accepted there? Aren't you threatening?" Sowon explained. "What?!! Of course, I trust Yerin. We are MU." SinB answered with annoyance. "Yah MU that was fine than nothing." Sowon agreed.

"That was vague." Sowon says. "Vague? Do you hear what you are saying? " SinB says and rolled her eyes. Joy feels the tense in her two friends. She looks at the door smirk. "Bi want to take revenge?" Joy asked with a grin. "How?" SinB asked. Yuju and Sowon were confused. Joy looks at the door, SinB did the same. Then the two wear a smirk.

"Hey guys?" Eunha greeted and sat in front of SinB.

"Hello Eunha. You know I have something to tell you." Sowon feels tense. "Bi I am just kidding that time." Sowon says. "What is it?" Eunha asked. "You know a ert girl here says that there are more hot chicks in US. I think she want there than here because there was liberated as she said." SinB says with a smirk Joy smile. Yuju smiles too because she knows the situation. "Oh, I didn't tell that." Sowon defense. "She told that." Joy and Yuju say in unison with a grin.

"Aish you ert. Go away from here. You are not welcome here. I am telling you, let us talk later." Eunha says and push Sowon out of their room. SinB, Yuju and Joy are laughing so hard.

SinB just got her break from class. She went straight to nearby coffee shop from the University. She ordered some caramel macchiato and delicious blue berry cheesecake. She Immediately call Yerin. In just three ring the other line answer. "Hello Yerin?" SinB greeted me happily.

"Hello?" Yerin answered with a cold tone. SinB sensed there was a problem, so she asked because she was worried. "Yerin's? Is there any problem?" SinB asked worriedly. "I am not in the mood to talk. I call you back." Yerin says, "Yerin if there is any problem, I can lend an ear and--" Before SinB can finish her words Yerin cut her.

"I said I am not in the mood to talk, so please drop the call. If you are not willing I will." Yerin says, raising her voice... SinB got hurt. This is the first time Yerin raised her voice to her. She wants to respect the girl's decision. "Sorry." SinB says and turns off the phone. SinB continues eating her food, because in 20 minutes she needs to be back in university for her next class.

 

It has been a month since the last time SinB talked to Yerin. She still does not have any idea what happened to the girl. She is worried, and about her friends. SinB wants to have at least a small news on what is happening to Yerin now. SinB know Yerin very well. The girl is weak inside. She is afraid that the girl is under depression or what. But what does she think is her reason? Where is this Yewon who serves as her best friend at her side? Is this Yewon's fault? Why?

Different thoughts and predictions are created in SinB's mind. "Bi." SinB was called out of her thinking. "Irene." SinB answered and look at her friend with Joy. "Hi bi" Joy greeted SinB give the two a smile. The two sit beside SinB. "Have you already got news from Yerin?" Irene asked with a worried voice. She was worried too because Yerin is her friend too. SinB shook her head, tears were starting to form again in her eyes.

"I have an idea. Why don't we ask the school to call in Boston Medical School to check those students under Exchange Student Program." Joy suggested, she was Yerin's friends too and her sister. So, he was worried too. "Yes, you are right come on let’s go." Irene says. The three Immediately run into the administration office of the College of Medicine.


The three were waiting for the answer. They are excited and half tense to know what happened to Yerin. "Ahm. So, we had to call the BMS and check about Yerin. I am sorry to say, but the school told us that Yerin was under depression right now. They asked for a psychologist who could help Yerin's situation. They are in progress now. Do not worry because the school assures that Yerin will be fine. " Mr. Son, the coordinator of the College of Medicine explained.

SinB was sad to what she hears. She wants to be there to take care of the girl and talk with her. "The BMS suggested that you guys give Yerin some space." Mr. Son added "We will have some meeting to talk about this with other faculties, dean and president of the school. You can go now, and we will tell you some news if we have."
Mr. Son explained. The three bid a goodbye and left the office.


Joy, Irene, Eunha, Yuju, Sowon and SinB are in the nearby coffee shop from the University. They are in the VIP side of the coffee shop. “So, you talk with Mr. Son?" Irene asked. SinB explained what the coordinator said. All got worried about Yerin. "What will we do now? " Sowon asked because she was really worried about her friend.

"Do you have any idea why Yerin suffering depression?" Eunha asked. The eagerness to know what really happens can be seen in her expression "I don't know. She was homesick or what?" Joy answer. "Bi, you are talking to Yerin last month, right?" Yuju asked.

"I do talk to her. The last time was she is not in the mood. She shouted at me too. I don't know why." SinB answers honestly. "What could be her reason?" Irene does not have any idea too. "We all don't know. All we can do is to be here for her. To pray for our friend. I know everything will be fine. Let us just wait for the decision of the university. Mr. Son also says that the BMS suggested that we should not be importunate on calling Yerin." SinB explained. She was sad and frustrated too, but she needs to be good for Yerin's good.


Yerin was in her room. She was still under observation. Yerin had been depressed for the whole week that she did not attend the school. The BMS got worried they had their eyes on Yerin because the girl was under the ESP. They knew that Yerin was suffering from depression, so they let Yerin be observed by the well-known Psychologist on the State.

Yerin is spacing out as usual. Even if she tries to be fine, she cannot. Her mind is breaking down due to the problems that she is encountering. She was suffering from emotional and mental pain. "Yerin?" Yerin looks at the girl wearing a white lab gown who enters her room. The girl beams a sweet smile to Yerin. She let Yerin sit on the couch.

"Yerin remember me?" the girl asked with her sweet smile. "Dr. Nayoung?" Yerin asked. The girl nodded. "You know why I am here right? I am always willing to hear from you. You can tell me all your problems. I came to ask you if you are ready to continue sharing your life on me?" The girl titled Dr. Nayoung talks to Yerin with her sweet voice that is full of love.

Yerin nodded and started sharing her stories. She told everything to the girl. She does not know why it is easy for her to tell the girl all her problems. Maybe because the girl is a psychologist. Nayoung continues talking to Yerin and gives her advice that she needed.


Days turn to weeks and another month has passed. Yerin is getting better due to the help of Nayoung who serves as a friend not a psychologist to her. The school gave Chonnam a call about Yerin's situation. Her friends were happy. But they are still not allowed to call Yerin. The BMS suggested some things for The Chonnam to do for Yerin to get even better. Another week had passed. Yerin is getting back as usual. Yerin was in her condominium unit. When Nayoung visited her.

Nayoung went down to the couch. "How are you?"

"I am fine now Nayoung unnie. I am so thankful to you." Yerin says and smile to Nayoung unnie. "Don't worry it's my job." Nayoung says in a playful tone. "I don't know how I can repay you." Yerin beams her sweet smile. Nayoung pulled her with the collar. Their faces are just an inch away. Yerin can feel Nayoung's hot breath to her.

"Can you repay me?" Nayoung asked with her seducing tone. Yerin swallow hard. Nayoung pecked her lips. Then the door swings open. "Yerin?" Yerin looked at the door, she did not expect this girl to see standing at the door of her unit. "What are you doing here?" Yerin asked.

"Did I interrupt you?" The girl asked with her shaky voice and ran outside. Yerin Immediately runs to the girl. They are in the hallway of the building. Yerin pulls the girl by the wrist. "Bi it is not what you think." Yerin says and lets the girl face her.

"Then what is that?? Who is that girl? " SinB is now crying she was hurt on what she sees. "She was Nayoung. She was the Doctor that help me. She is good friend of mine too."
Yerin lowers her head. "First it was Yewon then now Nayoung? You didn't tell me you are into girls from state." SinB said sarcastically and wiped her tears who continue flowing. Yerin held SinB's hands.

"No Bi, it was you the only girl I love. You are the only one in me Eunbi. I am sorry if I shouted at you the last time we talked. I was so depressed. I am sorry if I did not call. Let me explain, let us talk." Yerin begged SinB.


The two were in a Korean restaurant. They are sitting quietly. Foods are in the table. "Why are you heard?" Yerin asked. "The BMS suggested to Chonnam that you needed someone to be with. They told the school that you are prone to depression. The school tried to ask Yuju and Rene again, but their family will not let them. I am the only one that can, so the school sent me here to accompany you." SinB explained. Yerin understands everything and remembers that she needs to explain the thing that happened earlier.

"Bi, what you see earlier doesn't mean anything OK?" Yerin held SinB's hands. SinB feels tense. Tears are trying to fall again. Yerin investigates SinB's eye as she explains things. "Two months ago, Yewon asked me out to have dinner with her family. That night the things I thought co incidents was prove not." Yerin pauses a little

"I knew that night that Yewon or Kim Umji is my sister." Yerin says her voice is shaking. SinB looks at Yerin with worried eyes. She was astonished too by what she heard. "S-sister? Y-you met y-your mother?" SinB asked with her worried voice. Yerin nodded. "Also, her new husband. That is the reason I raised my voice on you when you call. I am sorry. After that I became depressed. I did not go to school for a week, so the BMS did an action. They called for Psychologist and that was Nayoung. She helped me and became friends of mine." Yerin pauses and gains some courage to continue explaining. "I want to thank her for helping me."

"So, you kiss her?" SinB is crying again. "No." Yerin wiped SinB's tears. "She pulled me with her collar and kissed me. I was surprised too. I am about you push her away then you came."
Yerin continues. SinB can see the sincerity in Yerin's voice. So, she stood from her sit and hugged Yerin. Yerin was shocked by the sudden action.

"I am sorry. I just miss you so much, my jealousy got into me." SinB says. Yerin smiled and hugged the girl. She knows that they were still not official. She can tell that she is still not ready, but she wants SinB only by herself. She wants SinB to stay by her side, this will be the best. "Thank you Buy.” Yerin says and kiss SinB's temple.

 

SinB was in the bathroom taking a bath. Yerin was in the kitchen cooking food for the two of them. She was smiling like an idiot as she put the dishes on the table. SinB came drying her hair with the towel. She smiles as she sees SinB wearing the pajamas that she gives the girl. Yerin pulls the chair for SinB. Then she sits. "You're wearing that pajama." Yerin remarks.

"Of course, it is from you." SinB pinched Yerin's nose. "I'll take a bath later and wear the pajamas you gave Princess SinB" Yerin winks. SinB giggles and the two-start eating.

 

The two are now in bed cuddling. The television is on. They are both watching on Korean Channel. "I miss you Duck." SinB is running her index finger on the point of Yerin's nose. Yerin closed her eyes and rested her forehead on SinB's. "I miss your smell, the warm and your lips." Yerin says. SinB's heartbeat faster as she heard Yerin's husky voice. She remembers their first thingy about them, and the first kiss. "Yerin." SinB mumbled. Yerin crashes her nose with SinB and captures the girl's lips.

"Y-Yerin." SinB says between the kisses. Yerin is caressing SinB's cheeks while kissing the girl with love and longing. "I am so sorry if I do hurt you." Yerin says between the kisses. SinB just let Yerin do what she wants. SinB is helping Yerin to undress. After the long making out. Yerin stopped and rested her head on the pillow. SinB feels frustrated. She looks at Yerin. "Is there something wrong Yerin?" SinB asked. Yerin shook her head and cupped SinB's face.

"I know you are tired. You need to rest. We have our time. I also do not want to do that; we are not official yet. I do not want you to think that I am just using you because of your body. I love you, OK?" Yerin says. SinB smiled at what she heard. It is not the like anymore. It was love. SinB kiss Yerin on the lips. "I love you too." SinB says.


It was early in the morning. SinB feels that no one besides her. She frowns at that. She looked at the clock and saw that it was ten in the morning. SinB stands and does her morning rituals. She went outside the room.

Nayoung is helping Yerin with cooking. "I told you not to help me." Yerin says as she beat the egg on the bowl. "No, I should, beside I came here to ask for an apology for what happened yesterday. You know I was just carried away." Nayoung explained. Yerin smiled and continued what she was doing. "Ah let us forget that." "Yerin? Who is the girl?" Nayoung asked with a sad tone, but Yerin did not notice it. "She is SinB." Yerin answered. "The girl you like?" Nayoung asked. "Love" Yerin answer

Nayoung frowns and stands beside Yerin. She frowns a little. "I'll help you with the pancakes " Yerin nodded. Nayoung starts mixing the mixture. She was a little careless, so some particles were in her face. Yerin laughs as she sees Nayoung. The latter frown a bit. Yerin cups the girl's face and wipes the mixture near her lips. Nayoung is smiling and Yerin. "Y-Yerin?" A girl with shaky voice says. Yerin looks at the girl and immediately runs to SinB. "Bi," Yerin says and hug SinB. SinB held her by the wrist and pulled her to the room.

 

"What was that?" SinB asked with lower head. "She was just

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter