Chapter 5: JILTU

My Stepsister - Jung Yerin
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 5: JILTU

Words: 11730 words

Pairing: SinRin/RinB

Rating: NC-17

Yerin and SinB were currently in the house. They heard the doorbell ringing. "I'll get it" Yerin says. SinB does not have any idea who is the one. She feels nervous that what if it was those one of nurses in the hospital." SinB shook her head. Yerin gives her a confuse look.
"Let me do" SinB says and walk to the door. Then SinB came back with Joy.


"Yennie." Joy said happily and ran to Yerin. She hugs Yerin. Yerin smiled; it had been years since the last time they saw each other. "How are you?" Yerin asked and messed up the girl's hair. Joy shows her thumbs. "More than better. I miss you" Joy says sweetly.

"I miss you too." Yerin says with sincerity. SinB walked to Yerin and pulled the girl to sit beside her. "You can talk." SinB says. Joy nodded and sat beside Yerin. "Move away. Sit there" SinB says pointing the couch opposite to them. Joy rolled her eyes. "So possessive."

"I have the right, she is mine." SinB says. "I will never get her, I have Irene." Joy tried to defend herself. Yerin is just watching them. "Y--"

"How was Irene unnie?" Yerin cut SinB and asked Joy. SinB slapped her thighs. "Ouch!!" Yerin whined "What did I do?" She complains. "You cut my words" SinB says. "Aish even this will be big deals to you. I am getting t---" Yerin was cut again.

"Getting tired of me? Then left!" SinB yells. Joy was shocked by the attitude of her sister. Yerin was used to it. She knows SinB will say that. "No of course I will never be tired. I was saying I am terribly sorry. Hehe" Yerin says and scratches her nape. Joy shook her head. She did not expect that Yerin would be afraid of her sister. It was called under. Yerin is UNDER her friend.

"Someone is under" Joy teased Yerin. "I am not under" Yerin immediately deny "Do I say it was you?" Joy wiggles her brow. "I am not afraid of SinB." Yerin says. "What?" SinB asked. "I am not afraid of you." Yerin says and crashes her lips on SinB. "Eew" Joy  friend.

Joy throws a cushion to her friends. "Stop your hormones!!" Yerin laughs and SinB is blushing. Yerin stands and pulls Joy with her. "I will show you something." Yerin says SinB feels jealous of the skinship of the two, and her girlfriend left her. She was jealous because she knows that Yerin start become naughty and playful when she learned to go to bar due to their American friends.


Yerin and Joy were now on the balcony of the room. "Why?" Joy asked because she knew Yerin would say something to her. "You really know me huh?" Yerin asked with a grin "Of course." Joy said and patted Yerin's shoulder.

"You know what? I am happy that you are my friend.” Joy smiled and nodded. Yerin hugged Joy and the latter did the same. Unbeknown to them someone sees the hug. The girl left with a hard feeling as she saw the hug.

"You know tomorrow will be our 8th anniversary, she still thinks that I am not serious with this relationship." Yerin says "I know, I think it is not that Bi thinks that you are not serious, I think she thinks that maybe you are getting tired and find someone else"
Joy explains. Yerin nodded and smiled. "What is you plan Yennie?" Joy asked. "What? I am planning. I am planning to give her a ring." 

"Ring?!" Yerin nodded. "Let me remind you, ok? What did you give her on your last anniversary?" Joy raised her brow. "A ring" 

"That's it! I know she will be mad because you will give her a thing again. Do you have any idea of other gifts? " Joy says. "But I want to give her a ring again" Yerin is persistent. "Ok whatever! Then wait for the glare of my friend tomorrow.” Joy finally gives up. "I am used to that don't you worry.” Yerin smiles like an idiot. "Ok fine. If you two fights tomorrow call me, I can help.” Joy was annoyed by her friend. Yerin laugh. "Ok if that was your idea" Joy shook her head. "You are really different from the old Yerin I knew."

"I am? Maybe because of American society. Even your sister always scolds me whenever I look at some other girls. You know I only look so that is not an issue" Yerin explained like it was a normal thing.

"If I were my unnie I would do the same. Your silly ash. I am lucky I didn't get you as my lover." Yerin laughs at the statement of her friend. "Me too I am lucky that I get SinB instead.” Yerin gives a sheepish smile.


Joy left the house already leaving Yerin watching TV in the living room. SinB went out of the room, and the older one noticed it. "Honey let us watch" Yerin offers her girl. SinB rolled her eyes and went straight to the kitchen. Yerin scratches her nape. "What is her problem?" Yerin asked herself. She is used to glaring SinB, but she wants to know what another reason of the girl is.

She walks to the kitchen. She saw SinB getting water on the refrigerator. Yerin smirk and backhug the girl. SinB gasp. Yerin smell SinB's hair. "Hmm. Sweet so good.” Yerin says. SinB is still mad. She tries to get out from the girl. "Honey what is the problem?" Yerin asked with confusion.

SinB did not answer. She drinks her water. "Let me go."

"I don't want."

"Can you just let me go?"

"Yerin please just let me go."

Yerin releases the girl. SinB wiped her tears and ran to the room. Yerin was confused. She does not know what the problem is.


Yerin enters the room and sees SinB on the bed reading a book. Yerin sat on the bed and looked at the girl. She saw SinB side profile. The girl is busy with the book. "Honey what did I do?" Yerin asked worriedly She got nothing from the girl. Yerin lay on bed and put her arms in her eyes. "Is this about Joy?" Yerin asked and looked at SinB. SinB closed the book. Then she lay and back face Yerin. Yerin let out a sigh.
"What did I do?" She is more on the talking SinB and cold, but not the silent SinB. It was a deadly silence. "It’s killing me" Yerin complain. The girl did not move. Yerin frowns. She moves closer to SinB and hugs her by the waist. "I am sorry. I don't if this is about Joy when I pull her in the room."

"I only have you in my eyes. Do not doubt this idiot please" She face SinB to her. But the girl is with straight face. She is mad Yerin knows it. Yerin hugged SinB again, but the girl pushed her. And back face her. Tear poured from Yerin's eye. She got out of bed and left the room.


SinB wakes up. She is mad at Yerin because the girl flirts with her friend. Yerin is her only one and first love, so she is so possessive. She went out and did not see any sign of Yerin. She looks at the garden and no Yerin. On the pool no Yerin. She went to garage, and Yerin's car was not there. She frowns and gets madder.


SinB check the clock. Seven in the evening, still no Yerin. She is in her pride, so she did not try to call Yerin. She walked to their room, and she received a call. "Hello?"

"Is this SinB Hwang?"

"Yes.” She looked at the caller and saw it was Yerin. "Why my girlfriend's phone is in you?"
SinB asked "Ms. SinB your wife was in the hospital" The guy says. "What!!! What hospital I am coming to?" The guy told the hospital name. SinB immediately turned off the phone and drove to the hospital. She went to the nurse station. "Ms. Is Ms. Jung Yerin here?" SinB asked worriedly. She is crying. The nurse checks the records. "She was in the room 19 building 3." The nurse says. SinB immediately ran to the building. She wipes her tears who keep in running. She looks at rooms 17, 18, 19 SinB and looks at the number. Her body is shaking. She holds on to the knob and opens the door.

 She sees Yerin's lab gown hanging on the wall. Then she looks at the bed and sees Yerin sleeping. She ran immediately to Yerin. "Yerin " SinB says and kisses the girl's hands. Yerin opens her eyes and sees SinB. She smiles. "Why are you smiling?!" SinB asked. She is worried. "SinB, you come."

"Why? Of course, I will"

"You are mad at me last night."

"I am just damn jealous of you and Joy. First you hold her in your hands and bring her to the balcony of our room. Then I saw you two hugging" SinB says crying. "I am sorry I didn't mean too."

"It is ok. Why are you here?"

"I bring myself here. I want to confine."

"Why? When?"

"Last night. Because I feel my heart broken when you push me "

"You are silly."

"I really love you SinB. "

"I love you too. Do you have your other way now huh? Who is the guy who called me?"

"He is a nurse here. I ask him for a favor.” SinB slapped her on the shoulder. "Ouch!!' My heart is still broken" Yerin acted being hurt. SinB laugh. Then Yerin laughs too. Then she looked at SinB and frowned.

"Why?"

"SinB don't be mad at me, ok?" SinB worried because Yerin's tone was different from the usual. "I want to greet your happy 8th anniversary for the last time."

"Oh, I forgot it."

"No, it is ok. I am happy for our 8 years relationship. But I want to ask you. Aren't you getting tired of it?" 

"What do you mean? What are you saying?"

"I - I ahm. I want to end this."

"Yerin what are you saying? Did I do something wrong?"

"No, it is not you honey. It is me SinB. I am tired of it."

"Yerin please don't be tired. I love you please Yerin please."

"No honey. I want to end this. SinB let us ahm. Ahm. SinB Hwang marries me" Yerin says and shows a ring. SinB pauses and looks at Yerin.


"Y-Yenni?" SinB nodded and wiped her tears. Yerin put the ring on SinB's fingers. Rhen, she pulls the girl for a kiss.

 

It was a day in the hospital. Yerin is in talk with Director Oh and Dr. Park, the head surgeon on the thoracic department. The Director was sitting on the couch in the middle, while Yerin and Dr. Park were both on the opposite side. "Dir. Oh this is my subordinate, Jung Yerin. She was the one I am telling you. She is a really good doctor for her generation." Dr. Park says proudly. The Director looks at Yerin with scrutinize way. He holds his eyeglasses. Then he looks at Dr. Park. "I know you are telling me the truth." Director Oh says, then he looks at Yerin.

"I heard and Dr. Park told me about you. I watched some surgery you did on some patients. I envy your talent. I saw in you my one friend." Director Oh remarked. Yerin feels flutter in the Director's words. Dr. Park is smiling and giving Yerin a thumbs up. "My son will be here tomorrow. To be honest I want to bring him to the US, but my son wants his surgery to be held this because he really lives to work here in our hospital too, but sadly he has heart failure. I know you could help. I will send you his medical papers come from Japan. He is having his treatment there, but he wants to be transferred here.” Dir. Oh explained.

"Ok Director I am happy to get this opportunity. I will do my best for this operation "
Yerin says with his sincerity, and the Director see it. The Director put her hand on Yerin's shoulder and tapped it twice. "I trust you. I know you will do this" The Director smiled to Yerin. She nodded and smiled.


Dr. Park and Yerin were walking in the hall of the hospital. Dr. Park put his arm on Yerin's shoulder. "Good Job kid" Dr. Park says with a thumbs up. "You know I am planning on recommending you to Dir. Oh as Head Surgeon of Thoracic when I leave after three months. So, kiddo do well, and you will get it." Dr. Park says, showing his fighting sign. Yerin smiled and frowned. "You are leaving?"

Dr. Park nodded and put his hands in his pocket. Yerin is sad to know that their head, and his role model is leaving too soon. "Why?" Yerin asked sadly.

"Because me and my wife want to spend our life together. I will establish my own clinic in Incheon. Me, my wife, my two sons, and my only daughter will leave there. I had been in this profession for so long. I live what I am doing. I am also planning to get an on-call job from some public and private hospitals there. I want to spend my time more with my family. I had gone too far. My family is my priority now." Dr. Park explains as they are both walking. Yerin smiled bitterly. She wishes she had a dad like Dr. Park, or like Dir. Oh. But he was given an irresponsible dad. A dad who she thinks of a hero, but truly not.

"Anyway, I have to go home now." Dr. Park says and walks to elevator. He raised his hand and waved. Yerin waves her arms too. Yerin is humming a song as she walks to her office. "I try not to think about the pain I feel inside Did you know you used to be my hero? All the days you spent with me Now seem so far away and it feels like you do not care anymore " Yerin song while walking. She is singing Perfect by Simple Plan.

Then she reached her office and opened the door. She saw her lovely fiancé on his couch sleeping. She smiles as she sees the lovely girl. All his loneliness washed away as she saw SinB. The face of her lovely girl. She walks to the girl and kneels. She caresses SinB's face. "I really love you. Don't ever leave me." Yerin says and gives SinB a peck on lips. The latter was awake. She sees Yerin staring at her with her lovely doe eyes. SinB gives Yerin a confused look.

"Is there any problem huh?" SinB cup Yerin's face. Yerin shook her head, and SinB is not buying it. "We were together a long time ago. There is no sense of lying because I can read every action of yours. Tell me what it is about." Before SinB could finish her words, Yerin was already nodding. SinB kiss Yerin. "Don't be sad. I am here and I will never ever leave you like the way he did. Trust me, ok? And promise me too you will do the same" SinB says Yerin smile and raised her right hand. "I am vowing in front of my lovely fiancé that I will never ever leave her. She is my everything, so leaving her will be the wrong decision I will ever make. That was a wrong act, so I will not." Yerin says and smiles like an idiot. SinB giggles like an idiot. She pulls Yerin for a kiss again. "I have good news.” Yerin changes the topic.

"What is it?" SinB asked. "Dir. Oh officially give me the responsibility of doing the surgery for his son. I will get you for my team, ok? And also, Irene unnie." Yerin said SinB smile and took a sit. "I am so proud of your honey." SinB ruffled Yerin's hair. Yerin remembers her mom again, but she just shrugged it off. "Tomorrow I will still need to meet Dir. Oh, so you leave early tomorrow, and I will be home a little late, ok?" Yerin says. SinB nods like a child to her parents. Yerin sits beside her fiancé. SinB moved closer to Yerin and closed her eyes. She is now cuddling Yerin on the couch.

"What time is your next surgery?" SinB asked while closing her eyes. "At 10 pm, but I need to check my patients later.” Yerin says, "What tine?" SinB looked at her. "9 pm." "So, an hour? Let us eat first? Grab our dinner?" SinB asked Yerin nodded. SinB stood and offered her hand. They left the room and walked down to the cafeteria of the hospital.


Director Oh was in the room with his son. He is looking at her son. He smiles bitterly at his son. His son looks like a sleeping angel in disguise. A phone call stops Director Oh watching his sleeping son who has apparatus on his. "Hello?"

"Daehyun, how was our plan?"

"Are you sure of this? I have my personal reasons. But I want to change it."

"What? Why?"

"I envy you for having a well fighting daughter who can stand alone, but you choose to leave her. While I have my son with me, he suffers too much, I want to let go him."

"No don't let go of him. Do not do the same thing I did Dae.”

"We are in a different situation Boa, you leave her. She is fighting, but my son is tired." Tears flow from the man's eyes. "I can cancel the operation and talk to your daughter " Director Oh added "No, please. Let my daughter show how good she is. This is her dream.” Boa pleaded.

"You don't have to plead, because your daughter is doing well. She achieves her dream without you. You are too cowardly to face her. Dr. Park told me that if Sehun undergo surgery. The possibility of succession is low, but I want to see how good your daughter is." Director Oh says. Boa on the other line does not know what to say.

"Yerin has been working in our hospital for 2 years, and my son knows her story. He envies your daughter and he want Yerin to do her operation.” Dir. Oh says. "Y-you will use your son's body for proving how good Yerin is? You will use his for experiment?"

"Dumb!" Director Oh raised his voice a little "That thing is wrong with you; this is not an experiment. I see how good your daughter is. I see that she will be better than Dr. Park. The latter will leave in three months, and we already talked about putting Yerin in his place as head surgeon. I can say that Yerin can succeed in this operation because I trust her. Not like you." Director Oh says with his firm voice.

"How dare you to question me being a mother?!" Boa is raising her voice "Don't raise your voice like you really act a mother to her. Now she is successful what are you planning? Come back? If she knew the truth, do you think she would still accept you? You bet on the wrong team, Boa. You will just be a disgrace in Yerin's eyes." Director Oh faces the window and looks at the building outside "Don't you dare tell Yerin about that!!" Daehyun chuckles "I think I am good at guessing. Yerin is your daughter and the daughter of my brother. My sister is good in hiding we look for him for so long. Dad died without seeing him and his daughter. Now I have found Yerin, it will be easy for me to see my brother again. It was all your fault because my sister left the mansion. "
"It’s not me!!"

"Then who?!!"

"You know why dad dislodge you!! You do not want Yerin to know? Why? Because you still want to look innocent in her eyes? You will use again the ace you used. Why does my brother even hate us? If she knew about that, don't you think your daughter would not know? If she knew that she would hate, you even death. I have my plan, Boa; this will be your payment for all the things you did in our family. You are good in this? Huh?" Director Oh is mad.

"Dae---" Director cut the phone. He looks at his son outside. "It is time for you to pay.” The man mumbled.

 

Yerin is in the office of the Director. "Here are the files. I want you to study that first, then if you are done immediately tell me when will be the operation " Dir. Oh says Yerin nodded. "I will Dir. Oh" Director Oh smile. Yerin smiled too and left the room. Director watches the girl leave his office. "As soon the operation finish, you will know the things" The man mumbled.


Yerin walked the hall going back to his office to get his things and left the hospital. Then her phone is ringing that was in the pocket of her lab gown.

"Hello?"

"Yennie~"

"Hmm?" Yerin is still walking and reaching his room. She gets her bag and put the files. Then she locks her room.

"Are you still there?"

"Hmm"

"I can't sleep, I need someone to cuddle with" SinB used her aegyo voice Yerin smile on the girl's words and tone of voice. She finds it cute. Then she rides in her car.

"Then call some neighborhood there and cuddle with them" Yerin joked.

"Yerin!" SinB whine. "Kidding, I'll be home."

"Good, let see what your reaction will be when you see I am cuddling with someone when you reach the house!!" SinB says and turns off the phone. Yerin shook her head in disbelief because her girlfriend is acting like an idiot again. She drives home. 

Yerin reached home. She looks at the door, and she saw a pair of shoes of a man. Her heartbeat was so loud. She is nervous. Because what if SinB really did that? Yerin shook her head and ran to their room. She saw SinB with man. Doing nothing but just sleeping. If they are really sleeping. But the man is without shirt. SinB is dressed well. "Get out!!" Yerin shouted the man immediately stand and shock to see Yerin. He got off his shirt and ran out of the house. Yerin knows the man he was the bi from their neighborhood. "Yennie you are home." SinB smiled and stood reach Yerin. The latter did not mind her. She watches Yerin changing the bed sheet. Yerin looks at her. "Really Bi? Are you dumb?!! You let someone lay on this bed of us? I do not care if he is big! Bi! Two ual orientations! For pink sake!"
Yerin shouted

Tears are forming SinB's eyes. Because Yerin is more than mad at her. Yerin walks to her. "Are you that idiot that you don't even realize that what I said earlier is just a joke?! Huh? Use your mind Bi!" Yerin is shouting SinB is crying now. Her body is shaking. She cannot utter a word. She just wants to tease Yerin. She did not know that the girl will be mad. "Stop crying, will you? I do not even know what the two of you did" *slap* A hand landed on Yerin's beautiful face. Yerin holds her right cheek. She looks at SinB. "Yerin s sorry I didn't mean sorry" SinB cup Yerin's face. She is surprised in her action too.

"Yerin sorry. Please forgive me, I am an idiot. This SinB is idiot. I am an idiot. Please trust me. We did not do anything. I just want to tease you fire you back what you say, but seems it is back to me again. Sorry honey, I love you. Please trust me." SinB is kissing Yerin anywhere in her face. Yerin is straight face. SinB kneeled and hugged Yerin's legs. "Yennie forgive me. I am sorry I am idiot.” SinB is crying, Yerin sat down and cut SinB's face. She kissed the girl and hugged the girl. "Don't cry shoo" Yerin patted SinB's back.

"I trust you; I just don't trust the man. I do not know what he can do. Ok? I love you. I am sorry if I shouted, I am just furious." Yerin says and she stands. She pulls SinB to bed. "Sleep now. I will take a bath, ok?" SinB nodded and Yerin kissed SinB again.


SinB is on the bed. She cannot sleep even if she needs it. She wants Yerin beside her. She just waits for the girl who is still busy in the bathroom. SinB heard Yerin's phone ring. She gets the phone from the table stand. She looks at it. "A message from Sana?" SinB asked herself. "Why do Yerin have communication with her ex?" She asked herself. Then Yerin came out from the bathroom. "You are still awake?" Yerin asked while drying her hair. She is now in her bathrobe. In the usual scenarios. SinB finds it hot. Then she will kiss her fiancé then end up do you know what. But because she is curious about Sana's message this will not happen.

SinB raised the phone showing it to Yerin. "I have a message?" Yerin asked. SinB nodded. Yerin hangs the towel. "From whom?" Yerin asked and sat beside SinB in the bed. SinB gave the phone to Yerin. "Look at it." SinB says and lays down back facing Yerin. "Who messaged me?"

"Your ex.” 

".” Yerin says. Yerin opens the message. She read it in her mind. "Yennie~ good morning. I told you I will never be tired. I do not care if you have a fiancé. Remember spouses can be bend, so what if a boyfriend and girlfriend? That was just a fling." Yerin gritted her teeth." Damn fling." Yerin says. SinB heard that. She is wondering what ever written on the message. Yerin dials a number. "Hello!" Yerin says in her raised tone. SinB is just listening.

"Stop bothering us, will you? I told you we are over! It was 9 years ago! Aren't you tired? Stop that act no I will not come. Then kill yourself." Yerin said and put her phone on the table side. She lay on the bed. Arms under her head. She is looking at the ceiling. SinB looks at Yerin. The girl closes her eyes. SinB feels guilty. She always fights with Yerin, but at the end of the day the girl will always be the one to say sorry. SinB moved closer to Yerin. She trusts Yerin, but not Sana. She hugs Yerin by the waist. Yerin looks at her. "I am sorry." Yerin smiled. "It is ok. I am not mad. I will never be mad" Yerin says and cuddles her fiancé.

 

Director Oh is beside his son again. He dialed a number. In just two ring the next line answer. "Hello who is this?" The girl in the other line asked. "It is me Heechul."

"H-Hyung?"

"Hmm."

"How did you get my number?"

"Heechul don't be mad. Please it had been too many years. We did our best, but we cannot find you. You should know the true things. For you to understand dad" Director Oh explained.

"I forgot about that."

"Do you forgive me?" A pause from the other line. "I know you are not, because you still didn't forget about that. Let us meet."

"Ok if this is what you want" Heechul says and end the call. Director Oh looks at Sehun, his son, who is sleeping in the bed. "Will you fight? I am taking your advice. After a year of letting the opportunity slip, I am now making the right decision. I will trust your operation to Yerin." Director Oh talks to his sleeping son.


"What is this all about Hyung?" Heechul asked. She does not have any idea how her brother finds her number. Daehyun sips on her coffee. "About your number. I got it from your daughter." "Wait, my daughter is working in our hospital?" Heechul was surprised. Daehyun nodded "Why? She knows that you are his uncle?" Daehyun shook his head. "My son's life was in danger. I saw how Yerin good is, so I let her do the surgery. I am planning to put her in the head surgeon position. " Daehyun says. Heechul was surprised with this. She is surprised that her daughter is doing very well. She is proud. Yerin often visits them, so the girl did not talk about this so much. 
She is also surprised that her brother has his son.

"You have son with CL now?" Daehyun nodded. "His name is Sehun. He has heart failure. He wants his cousin to have his surgery. When Sehun knew about Yerin, all he wanted was Yerin to be the one to do the surgery." Daehyun explained. "CL, where is she Hyung?" Heechul asked.

"CL died 5 years ago. We donor her heart to an old woman who have her surgery that year in o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter