Chapter 2

A Pink Hybrid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a long day , the members had finally reached their home, during the journey back Hoseok had sincerely apologised to all the members.

"Guys,I'm really sorry about today,I promised I won't make any stupid bet with anybody anymore"

"Sokay Hobi,well even though today we ran like a madman but at least we found this cute baby"the leader said while showing him a pair of dimple ....More like showing it to the pink kitty on his lap.The others members just nodded in agreement.Hearing the forgiveness from his leader,his mood was brighten up a little 'thanks to the kitty'

"Hyung,but seriously what did you bet with the Exo members?"Jimin asked curiously.

"Well....is actually a dare about whether does cutting an onion make you cry.....and I bet I won't cry....but guys seriously cutting an onion hurt like man!"Hoseok said hesitatedly and shifted his position away from the other members.

"What the ?!"the maknae shouted because he can't believe what he just heard.He had to run about 6km just because a stupid horse lost a stupid dare while more like a brainless horse bet the wrong dare.Seriously,even kids knew that cutting onion will make you cry,how could a man does't know about it?

"Language Jungkook"namjoon reprimanded softly ,even though it was clearly Hoseok fault but as a leader he should make sure all the members were bonded instead of falling aprt...Well he can't let a stupid mistake and destroy all his hard works for all these years.

After that,a discussion was make about the kitty.

"Guys,I think we should brought the pink kitty to the vet"Namjoon said in a worried voice when he noticed the kitty was shivering non-stop.

"Yeah,that's right"Yoongi answered way too fast for the members to react.'So the Sway guy actually have a soft spot for kitty' everyone thoughts.

"But...I don't think is a good idea to bring her to the vet"the manager who was driving in silenced all the times suddenly speak out.

"Why not?!"Yoongi said furiously,clearly annoyed by his manager.

"Listen Yoongi,the kitty is pink,have you ever saw before?I bet you don't and so the others and as well as all the human being in the world...The kitty was born pink ,the fur is not dyed...I'm afraid if you brought her to the vet,it may cause a lot of commotion or worst comes to worst they will took away the kitty for research purpose since you don't have any evidences to proof that the kitty is yours therefore you are not able to stop them".The manger said worriedly and sighed.

The members nodded, they agreed with the manger and decided to not bring the kitty to the vet.They can't imagined what will happen if the kitty was took away.

"Okay,but we still need to buy the needs for the kitty"Taehyung said.
"And if we can't bring the kitty to the vet,we might as well buy some medicines " Jungkook suggested.
"And a cage for the kitty to stay"Hoseok continued.
"Okay guys,let's separate into groups and buy all the needs for the kitty......so jungkook and jimin will go to the vet and buy medicines for the kitty,Hoseok,Taehyung and me are going to buy the cage and the cat's needs" Namjoon gave the instruction.
"What about me ?"Yoongi asked when his name was not mentioned.
"You will stay in the dorm to treat the kitty wounds"Namjoon said even though he really wanted to stay and accompany the kitty but he know that leaving Taehyung and Hoseok alone,they might bought the whole cat's shop ,Yoongi literally jump from happiness when Namjoon assigned him to take care of the kitty.
'That's so unfair all the members thought but they didn't dare to say it aloud'.

The mentioned of vet caused the kitty immediately to jolt up.There is no way he is going to the vet as he sure his secret will be found out.As if he would let all these dumb strangers to know,when he finally free himself from the hell.Luckily,their manager disagree about the idea.Thank God.

Even though the kitty was scared and dislike human but he felt that these 6 humans were special,they look unharmed anywhere maybe he should open his heart and try to accept human after a long times without interacting with them.'No No No what the hell are you thinking Jinnie,are you out of your mind'a voice flashed through his mind,true tho he is really out of his mind from thinking that he should actually accept human maybe it was the cold he caught and a painful bone crashing step by a human....YEAH that's right a HUMAN.

Without anyone notice,Jimin was staring and observing at the pink kitty all the time.He find it amused when he saw the instant reaction of the kitty at the mentioning of Vet.He find it weird but he decided to shrug it off maybe he just over thinking.
------------------------------------------------------------

 

When they reached their dorm,feeling disgust by the sweating body due to the rough exercise .The members quickly rushed into the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter