Chapter 1

A Pink Hybrid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"Oppa!!SARANGHAEE!!"innumerable people were running after six famous guys and screaming all kinds of things at them.
The six famous guys are none other the most famous k-pop band which calls BTS,the rising stars of k-pop industry,they have over billions of fans around the world.

"!!Can we stop this?"

Namjoon was shouting at the top of his lung while running away from all the monsters with cheap perfume and over do make-up.You must be wondering why the well-known band was running around in Seoul without their bodyguards,managers or PD-nim...This happened because of Hoseok the bastard that lost a bet with the members of EXO.As expected from mighty members of EXO easily won the bet between hoseok and them.As a punishment Hoseok as well as he fellow members who didn't know any about the bet were force to receive the punishment. 

 

"I want all of you go out on the streets without any disguise and stay there for 30minutes"

Suho said with the brightest smile ever while the bts members just stared at him and mouth agaped still can't believe what they just heard.Today,the bts members have finally believe that never judge a book by its cover.Even though Suho looks like an angel but the truth is,it was masked by a devil or worst a SATAN.While the bts members were stunned at the moment,the exo members were shouting and praising their beloved leader for giving such a great punishment which that think it was a really torturous punishment.

"I'm not doing this"

yoongi said with a grumpy expression and coldest tone ever,hopefully It can manage to scare the exo members.But no one seemed to care about him and just continued pursuing the bts members or more like forcing.

"BASTARD YOU J-HORSE I WILL NEVER FORGIVE YOU" the words that the mint-haired guy managed to spit out before he collapsed . Luckily taehyung was beside him to catch him before he hit hard onto the road.

Cursing J-hope and the HEAVEN was heard everywhere coming from the six bts members mouth.The god was not the kind one either as he decided to pour a bucket of water towards the poor six humans , I guessed this was the punishment for them for stealing so many young girls heart.

"Guys,let's hide in the alley!"Jungkook the maknae of bts suggested.The members agree and run to the alley while taehyung was piggybag yoongi.

"Oppa!!Where are you!!I wanted to have your baby!!"a loud scream was heard from the monsters when they couldn't found their beloved oppa.Luckily,thanks to the numerous experiences of the bts members,they managed to shake the fans off...

"This is so exciting!!"as expected from the alien member which was squeling exhilarating about what they had just gonethrough.While Namjoon,Hoseok,Jimin and Jungkook were panting heavily and struggling to breath.

"Yoongi"Jimin was nudging and shaking the mint-haired guy,slowly he gains his conscious and open his eyes lazily.

"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter