My Dear Friend

A Pink Hybrid
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hello everyone, this is the author’s friend.I’m sorry to tell you that the author of this story has passed away last year. I know this is a shocking news to everyone and myself too. I’m her close friend and I know she is writing some stories in Asianfanfic , therefore I know her Username and password . I decided to write this because I have log in some times and find out that , there are still a lot of new subscribers and comments. I do not want to act as her and reply all the comment but she did give me the permission to use her account.Before she passed away , she always mentioned that her dream to complete a story …. Therefore I really wanted to help her fulfil her this little wish .Yet , because I’m a uni student , I do not have time to write and complete the story . So , I decided to post this to recruit a writer .

If you are interest in writing this story or wanna give it a try, please send me a message.

I will tell you how the Author have draft it and the storyline , Still you can add in your idea too if you have .

I will just be here to guide you and even be your first reader .

I’m sorry if this sounds weird ,but I really wish to see this work to be complete.

As the subscribers can see , the author is really a cheerful person and treat all of her readers as her friend. Therefore , I know she definitely don’t want to let you all down

Last but not least , Rest in peace my dear friend, will always remember you T.T

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter