Chapter 0

Perfectly Irresistible
Please log in to read the full chapter

 

Please forget everything that has happened last night, it was a really big mistake.

B.J

Yongguk stared at the little sticky note that stuck flimsy on his mirror and quickly grabbed it as it was about to fly away. “B.J” Yongguk mused with a small smile on his lips about a ual innuendo he could makes with her initial despite feeling like with a huge headache pounding inside his head.

He grimaced as the pain worsen before stuck the note back on his mirror and quickly got out of his room after pulled a pair of sport short on, he could do without a shirt, he lived alone anyways. It was already well passed 11 am when Yongguk finally made his way to the kitchen, the sunlight filled his apartment from the large window panes across a whole side of his living room. Quickly opened a cupboard that consisted of everything he ever needed in the case of a hangover  and downed two tablets of tylenol with a cup of water. The cool feeling of water rushed down his throat was enough to help Yongguk to feel more awake and his head got a little clearer although the annoying pounding was still there but the pain became much more subtle now.

He blamed one particular person for this. He was just about to enter the bar to have a couple of drinks and relax. He was having a pretty good time until he saw his archenemy walked out of the same bar he was about to enter. Kim ing Minjun and the guy even had the nerve to speak to him with a smug look on his face, casually telling Yongguk about how he just dumped his girlfriend of 3 years and how good he felt after doing that, saying the breakup was overdue before proceed to walk out. The whole time, Yongguk was just trying to concentrate on resisting his urge of punching this douchebag in the face. His girlfriend must have horrible taste in man and the patience of a saint to stand this guy for three years. He couldn’t tell whether he should feel sorry or relieved for this girl that she finally got away from Minjun.

Yongguk and Minjun knew each other from the university since they went to the same university and even in the same major, the two even once had to dorm together for a short period of time. And it was the worst time of Yongguk’s university life. The amount of time he had to resist throwing some sharp objects at Minjun or the urge of killing the guy in his sleep was beyond counting. They competed in almost everything whether it was study or sport or even internship. Both then graduated with the highest law degree and interned at two of the most reputable law firms in Seoul. 3 years later, both became two successful lawyers with a very good reputation but the rivalry was still there and Yongguk could not understand how someone can entrust their life to that guy. But he had to give credit where it's due, Minjun was a clever guy in an unconventional way. The guy was sly and cunning and always has a way to solve his problems, how much of it was legal, Yongguk had his doubts.

Leaned on the kitchen counter for a short moment, shook the thought of the annoying guy out of his head, Yongguk mentally thought about his plan for the day. Still feeling utterly drained and with this ugly headache still pounding in his head, he really couldn’t be bothered getting out of the house. One problem to that was, although he was a 27 years old man with almost 5 years experience of living alone, he still couldn’t cook even if his life depended on it, which means his diet consisted of takeaways, fast foods and ramen. At the mention of food, his stomach let out a loud growl, yep ramen won’t do for today. Also, he needs to make a quick stop to get his black coffee. No way he could get on with his day if he doesn't have his daily caffeine intake.

With that thought in mind, Yongguk let out a frustrated sigh and pushed himself off the counter and made his way back to his room. He needed a shower before he could do anything else, not only he was feeling like , he probably smelled like he just took a bath in alcohol at the moment.

Stepping back inside his room, his eyes unintentionally landed on the sticky note, reading what the girl wrote once again before he headed to the bathroom. She really did not need to write a note begging him to forget about what happened because as bad as it sounds, he was way too intoxicated last night to be able to remember much. Although he did know that in that messy, unmade bed of his, there was a girl there with him last night and it doesn’t take a genius to figure out what happened there last night. He also checked his bed when he woke up this morning and to his relief, no blood stain was found on the bed which means he did not take any poor girl’s ity just because of his stupid action when he was drunk. The note she left behind really did relieve his worry, he did not take advantage of anyone and whoever this girl was, he really started to believe he met a really good person last night and  he would love to see her again.

That reminded him, Yongguk quickly walked back out of the bathroom and swiftly stripped off the bed sheet before bunched it up and threw it in the wash. Luckily he remembered to do that befor

Please log in to read the full chapter